Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Kenya's Governorship Aspirant With An E In Maths Blames It On Massive Failure - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya's Governorship Aspirant With An E In Maths Blames It On Massive Failure (718 Views)

Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure / Kenya Female Political Aspirant With Seductive Poster / Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya's Governorship Aspirant With An E In Maths Blames It On Massive Failure by Negotiate: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nairobi Senator Mike Sonko has defended scoring an E in Mathematics during his KCSE in 1992.

"Watu wangu getting an E in maths in 1992 haikuwa mbaya kulikuwa na mass failures mean grade ya kuingia campo was C+ and my mean grade was C-," (sic) Sonko twitted on Sunday.

Loosely translates to (My people getting an E in maths in 1992 was not bad there was a mass failure. The mean grade for going to University was C+ and I got C-).

He added "opponent wangu anaeiita 'manager' alikuwa na 4 E's." (sic) It is not clear who he was referring to.

On Friday, Sonko submitted his nomination papers for Nairobi governor after being issued with a certificate of good conduct by the directorate of criminal investigations.

http://naijavocal.com/kenyas-governorship-aspirant-e-maths-blames-massive-failure/

Re: Kenya's Governorship Aspirant With An E In Maths Blames It On Massive Failure by Negotiate: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
people just look for a good excuse....

cc: seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: Kenya's Governorship Aspirant With An E In Maths Blames It On Massive Failure by noble71(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Kenya's Governorship Aspirant With An E In Maths Blames It On Massive Failure by stigmond(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ok

Re: Kenya's Governorship Aspirant With An E In Maths Blames It On Massive Failure by Raphaelmary(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jesu! I cant stop lafing. So because odas were failing, he now come and go and follow dem and fail. D kind lies wey pple dey blow eh! Instead of the man to acknowledge his blockheadness, he is busy blaming massive failure. Anyway, shey he is in kenya and am in niger, wetin even concern bicycle and filling station
Re: Kenya's Governorship Aspirant With An E In Maths Blames It On Massive Failure by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
That's my choice 2017 cool I don't care if he got a "z".

Op in that last sentence he's referring to one of his opponents who had 4 Es yet he insists he is a better manager. shocked I suspect it's the current governor.
Re: Kenya's Governorship Aspirant With An E In Maths Blames It On Massive Failure by Negotiate: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Kampala City Flooded After Heavy Downpour (photos) / Exiled Gambian President Reach Out To Robert Mugabe From Exile / US Navy Apologises After Air Crew Draws Joystick With A Fighter Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.