Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) (59788 Views)

Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room / Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) / Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fairgodwin:
Oh my! What a fine young man and also in his final year at that.
If you know half of what people are going through you'd know suicide sometimes could seem a very 'normal' way out.
I'm going through a lot right now and sometimes the suicide thoughts flashes through my mind too, unfortunately so. cry

Ogbeni swerve abeg; suicide is not an option
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by ghettodreamz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fairgodwin:

Thank you very much for this.
Just that sometimes or even most times, I do feel God doesn't answer. I just feel He won't even listen to me.

It happens, bro. That feeling is not uncommon, personally I've been there; regardless, God is always near to hear us, provided we draw nigh to him, call upon him and have faith in him.

Never let that feeling gets the best of your heart, and rob you of God's blessings and the long-awaited answers to your prayers.
He answers prayer, at his own appointed time. Just keep praying to him, do not relent in your efforts, draw closer to him, and most importantly, trust in Him. Without trusting and having faith in him, it is impossible to receive from him.

May the Lord answer all your supplications and give you the grace to trust in him as you wait, amen.

Here is a page I think you would find helpful http://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/trust-bible-verses/

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by babbzy23: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
suicide was never an option as we pass through whatever the challenge ..... we were screwed and slapped on our faces .....we graduated after a long battle and here we are today .....living fine ....to any graduating student please believe in urself and hold it tight cos the success await you no matter what ....regards
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by Fairgodwin(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
ghettodreamz:

It happens, bro. That feeling is not uncommon, personally I've been there; regardless, God is always near to hear us, provided we draw nigh to him, call upon him and have faith in him.

Never let that feeling gets the best of your heart, and rob you of God's blessings and the long-awaited answers to your prayers.
He answers prayer, at his own appointed time. Just keep praying to him, do not relent in your efforts, draw closer to him, and most importantly, trust in Him. Without trusting and having faith in him, it is impossible to receive from him.

May the Lord answer all your supplications and give you the grace to trust in him as you wait, amen.

Here is a page I think you would find helpful http://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/trust-bible-verses/

Thank you for this.
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fairgodwin:

Thank you for this.

Your welcome.
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by ambgiano(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nogodye:
What's the cause?
since it cant be MMM, it should be Bitcoin. cos thats the latest one now
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by seeyouin2019: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Suicide don become Nigerians favourite recreation now.. this change get as e be o..
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by chenzy12(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
it's a great loss; I felicitate mostly with his family. I saw people going in and out of his fathers house in Ibadan.
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Macgabe:
If not that MMM issue has gone down now, it would have been linked with it.
You are mistaken. MMM is on the rebound.
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by GindoX(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Shiooo! I don't know why people dey rush commit suicide. When they know we all go soon die.. Why fasten your... Ur case dey under water for third Maryland Bridge grin
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fairgodwin:
If you know half of what people are going through you'd know suicide sometimes could seem a very 'normal' way out.
I'm going through a lot right now and sometimes the suicide thoughts flashes through my mind too, unfortunately so. cry
hang yasef na
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by Gassa007: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mrdecent:
Thank God mmm is back. It would have been the cause. RIP man
You're very sick
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by Raphchuks: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
?
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by beloxxi25(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fairgodwin:
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Macgabe:
Hmmm... its unfortunate. If not that MMM issue has gone down now, it would have been linked with it.
Na bet9ja.

imagine say one game cut 2million for u.

well God knows
God have mercy.
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
ezewealth:
My guy don look him GPA, come see there is nothing you can do about it
Rubbish,no Nigerian wil kill himself because of GP.
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fairgodwin:

Thank you very much for this.
Just that sometimes or even most times, I do feel God doesn't answer. I just feel He won't even listen to me.
u are a God urself.

Be strong.
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by zzbrodah: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Macgabe:
Hmmm... its unfortunate. If not that MMM issue has gone down now, it would have been linked with it.

Even if its MMM nko?,,,as if there is another MMM for heaven that will surely pay back.
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by abiolasogey(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
All of you that keep saying "he/she is in a better place" when people die are to blame, i think Nigerians are starting to believe that line and are in a hurry to go to the 'better place' angry........
Tex because ryt now any place is a better place than Nigeria..
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by abiolasogey(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
iamkalo:
meanwhile, reach me via details below to be part of tomorrow's (20/03/2017) big win. which drops by 9:00am. Serious minded only.
bro I no sabi as to do d pm bt u dey interested sha..wl b api to hear back from yu..ooh I don see ur numba
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by abiolasogey(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
INTROVERT:
Na WA o
wia av yu bin... shocked shocked..am a secret admirer bt av missed ur posts sha nd all ya ftc grin
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
MMM nothing else.

Heard of another one who jumped into the Lagoon?
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2017
charlsecy:
You are mistaken. MMM is on the rebound.
You're the one mistaken.. Dey deceive yourself cheesy tongue
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by Femochiiiiiiiii(m): 4:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Nogodye:
What's the cause?
His gf dumped him
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by AbooTasleemah1(m): 4:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Drversatile:
I suspect murder here. My thought though.

Actually it was suicide as stated, the deceased refused to go to night class with his roommate, locked the door behind and the next morning, he was found dangling. Roommate knocked and knocked when he got back sometimes around 5:15-20am, since there was no response, he and his friend decided to call him from the window and alas! He's long gone... Dude hanged himself with laptop charger. undecided
Drversatile:

Actually it was suicide as stated, the deceased refused to go to night class with his roommate, locked the door behind and the next morning, he was found dangling. Roommate knocked and knocked when he got back sometimes around 5:15-20am, since there was no response, he and his friend decided to call him from the window and alas! He's long gone... Dude hanged himself with laptop charger.
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by AbooTasleemah1(m): 4:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Femochiiiiiiiii:

His gf dumped him

Soq! Learnt his gf almost knock someone with her car when she arrived... So brah, think of something else
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by trities: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Fairgodwin:

Please share what you are going through with someone you trust or better still seek a professional help. I can send you the details of a professional if you want. Please, suicide is not the answer, it does more harm with no solution.
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by trities: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Fairgodwin:

Please share what you are going through with someone you trust or better still seek a professional help. I can send you the details of a professional if you want. Please, suicide is not the answer, it does more harm with no solution.

God bless
Re: LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) by tosima(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Drversatile:
am with you BRO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully / Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.