Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:25 PM

Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. (11350 Views)

The Infinix Hot 8: Features And Spy Photos (Rumored) / TECNO Latest Device With 5000mah Battery And Full View Display / 24 Hours With Tecno's Latest Tablet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by MizMyColi(f): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okay, so I've been doing lots of digging around lately....I have been reading blogs and getting inside information on the next Camon.

Even my inside sources are not so sure cos there seems to be a tight lid
on the exact specifications of the device.

I've outlined some of the major deciding factors we want to look out for before purchasing a device, and I'm also penning down my speculations.

SCREEN SIZE
No one is sure yet.
We can't really tell whether it is 5.0 or 5.5....who knows, it might well be 6 inches! But since the Camon series is female centric, I think they should just leave it within the 5.0-5.5 inches range.

THICKNESS/WEIGHT
Well, no one has said anything about the exact dimensions of the device...
But I hear it's ultra slim and light!

OPERATING SYSTEM
I read on one blog that it will come with Android Nougat. Well, it better do o! Or else angry....there are also rumors that there is a new HiOS version. I asked my guy what the name of this version is and he be like..."Ada, if you ask me, Na who I go ask"?

PROCESSOR
I believe that it's an MTK Helio range of processors. Though I have a specific model in mind, but as it stands now I'm no longer sure if that's what it's going to be.
For the processor speed, I heard it will be clocking at a higher Ghz than its predecessor. In other words, it will perform faster.
They should kukuma release the device and let us know these things in specific details nau. The suspense nuh be here ocheesy well, toenails crossedgrin

RAM
Some blogs are saying 3GB RAM, others are saying 4GB, I won't be surprised if I see 12GB sef. However in the words of a bonafide source, he told me that "it is not what most people are expecting...how ever, the performance of this device is breathtakingly satisfying"
In my mind, I was like....is this my guy starting to sound like a marketer already I used to know him as an IT person o. Well, I believe him, he does not talk anyhow. Okay, let's move on >>>>>>

PRICE
lipsrsealed
gringringrin

BATTERY
I am expecting like 5500mah. But I fear it won't be up to that. However, my padi was explaining one technology that MTK developed on their latest processors that allows the SoC optimizes tasks performance on the phone, thereby causing it to last longer than one would expect. I asked him what size it is exactly, he told me...."Lips Sealed!"

CAMERA!!!
Hian, I heard it will have 4 cameras. Like seriously!!!!
How can this even be possible tori olorun? How?
Well, Father Lord, may your will be done. All I just want is a badass camera quality that always represents.

4G
Maybe, maybe not. It's still to early to say.

PHONE POUCH
I heard a new design is in the offing and it looks great.

MINI VERSION
There will be a min version, so I'm told....but we don't know what they will call that one yet. Maybe Camon CX mini...CX Lite or CX ....... Well, fill in the gaps smiley

FINGERPRINT SCANNER.
I was categorically told that this will be present. But then, he was hinting that there is something that the scanner is capable of doing that goes beyond unlocking your phone. My guy nuh gree tell me what it is....he said he is not so sure it will come with the final design of the device.
Nairalanders, what could that be

Is there any other specs I'm missing?
Have you heard anything on your end?
Abeg share here.
Let's count down to this device together.
Can't wait!grin

2 Likes

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by directonpc(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Madam you yaf written nothing.

I know a tech community at http://7rl.in/phome that might get more specific details when things are more sure about the future of the camon series.

You can check them out

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by MizMyColi(f): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
directonpc:

This is unfair.
I wrote something nau
Haba.

3 Likes

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by directonpc(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
MizMyColi:

This is unfair.
I wrote something nau
Haba.
yeah, this comment is something :p . Ambiguity too full ur opening post

1 Like

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by MizMyColi(f): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
directonpc:
yeah, this comment is something :p . Ambiguity too full ur opening post

Even the so called sources of mine are ambiguous. Lol
But here are some pictures.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5028011_camoncx2_jpeg41c14a1538a1ef176fc9ad4c68dbfa35
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by beetech1: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
6" 1080p screen
4000mah battery
3GB ram
MT6753 processor I guess
16mp dual rear camera
8mp front Cam with flash
Fingerprint scanner for unlocking phone and locking files
Poor mono speaker

Source: the gods

1 Like

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Abdstrakt(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2017
Now you don make my anticipatometer reach the highest. When dem go release am sef?
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Abdstrakt(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2017
MizMyColi:

Even the so called sources of mine are ambiguous. Lol
lol...e fit be say your source get him own source too
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by telim: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2017
There are so many sources dishing out different specs of this phone. A difference source informed my own source with a specs that is different from the specs you listed above. In summary this is nothing but a beer parlour gist.
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by abumeinben(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2017
A rumour on a front page, about a "phone".

Oh why am I surprised?
Mizzmycolly....MOD crush angry

5 Likes

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by marltech: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Abdstrakt:

lol...e fit be say your source get him own source too

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Kondomatic(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2017
Spy information kor, James Bond specs ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Abdstrakt(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2017
marltech:

angry
wetin?
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by sakalisis(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2017
Good
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2017
MizMyColi:

Okay, so I've been doing lots of digging around lately....I have been reading blogs and getting inside information on the next Camon.

Even my inside sources are not so sure cos there seems to be a tight lid
on the exact specifications of the device.

I've outlined some of the major deciding factors we want to look out for before purchasing a device, and I'm also penning down my speculations.

SCREEN SIZE
No one is sure yet.
We can't really tell whether it is 5.0 or 5.5....who knows, it might well be 6 inches! But since the Camon series is female centric, I think they should just leave it within the 5.0-5.5 inches range.

THICKNESS/WEIGHT
Well, no one has said anything about the exact dimensions of the device...
But I hear it's ultra slim and light!

OPERATING SYSTEM
I read on one blog that it will come with Android Nougat. Well, it better do o! Or else angry....there are also rumors that there is a new HiOS version. I asked my guy what the name of this version is and he be like..."Ada, if you ask me, Na who I go ask"?

PROCESSOR
I believe that it's an MTK Helio range of processors. Though I have a specific model in mind, but as it stands now I'm no longer sure if that's what it's going to be.
For the processor speed, I heard it will be clocking at a higher Ghz than its predecessor. In other words, it will perform faster.
They should kukuma release the device and let us know these things in specific details nau. The suspense nuh be here ocheesy well, toenails crossedgrin

RAM
Some blogs are saying 3GB RAM, others are saying 4GB, I won't be surprised if I see 12GB sef. However in the words of a bonafide source, he told me that "it is not what most people are expecting...how ever, the performance of this device is breathtakingly satisfying"
In my mind, I was like....is this my guy starting to sound like a marketer already I used to know him as an IT person o. Well, I believe him, he does not talk anyhow. Okay, let's move on >>>>>>

PRICE
lipsrsealed
gringringrin

BATTERY
I am expecting like 5500mah. But I fear it won't be up to that. However, my padi was explaining one technology that MTK developed on their latest processors that allows the SoC optimizes tasks performance on the phone, thereby causing it to last longer than one would expect. I asked him what size it is exactly, he told me...."Lips Sealed!"

CAMERA!!!
Hian, I heard it will have 4 cameras. Like seriously!!!!
How can this even be possible tori olorun? How?
Well, Father Lord, may your will be done. All I just want is a badass camera quality that always represents.

4G
Maybe, maybe not. It's still to early to say.

PHONE POUCH
I heard a new design is in the offing and it looks great.

MINI VERSION
There will be a min version, so I'm told....but we don't know what they will call that one yet. Maybe Camon CX mini...CX Lite or CX ....... Well, fill in the gaps smiley

FINGERPRINT SCANNER.
I was categorically told that this will be present. But then, he was hinting that there is something that the scanner is capable of doing that goes beyond unlocking your phone. My guy nuh gree tell me what it is....he said he is not so sure it will come with the final design of the device.
Nairalanders, what could that be

Is there any other specs I'm missing?
Have you heard anything on your end?
Abeg share here.
Let's count down to this device together.
Can't wait!grin

1 Like

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by daremiarchs(m): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2017
directonpc:
Abi nah

1 Like

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Negotiate: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by crackhouse(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2017
@op must u write?

1 Like

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Sunexy(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2017
Total Bullshiit...I know the person DAT brought dis to FP and the OP might be dating
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by thepresence: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2017
H
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Noblesoul123: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Speculative write up.
Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 20, 2017
12GB RAM kwa? U wan the phone to blow?
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by NCP: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2017
@Op, in summary all Camon C9 users can now upgrade from Android 6.0 to Android 7.0 by getting a new Camon C10,

Tecno Style of System Upgrade comes via New Hardware with latest Android OS version.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by dhamstar(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2017
WHICH KIND POST BE THIS?

Op please are you on Ewedu
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2017
crackhouse:
@op must u write?
must you comment?
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by awoo47: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Total nonsense angry na cia giv d specs right. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Even tecno l9 plus http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/03/tecno-l9-plus-specifications-price-nigeria-tecnos-first-android-7-0-nougat-phone.html didnt come with as much capacity as 5500 , y=then u expect a camera centric phone to come with that?

Check full specs of camon CX and Camon CX Air here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/03/tecno-camon-cx-specs-price-nigeria.html
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by MizMyColi(f): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2017
beetech1:
6" 1080p screen
4000mah battery
3GB ram
MT6753 processor I guess
16mp dual rear camera
8mp front Cam with flash
Fingerprint scanner for unlocking phone and locking files
Poor mono speaker

Source: the gods

Those your gods are LIARS!!
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by MizMyColi(f): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
Spy information kor, James Bond specs ni.

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! / Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils / Col. Umar To Sue MTN Over Fraudulent Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.