Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Porting Mtn Line To Etisalat... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Porting Mtn Line To Etisalat... (916 Views)

How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! / Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Porting Mtn Line To Etisalat... by Seamareggae(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hello peeps.

I want to port my mtn line to Etisalat due to mtn bad network. For over a year... I do mtn subscription but I can't use it to stream flawlessly cos of it erratic service...

My question is who have ported from mtn to Etisalat...
- How long did it take to start enjoying Etisalat network

Nd if there's a reason why I shouldn't port... Pls also drop those reasons...

Thanks... Ciao...
Re: Porting Mtn Line To Etisalat... by ugwumichael(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
BOOKEDBOOKEDBOOKED
Re: Porting Mtn Line To Etisalat... by LAZAREY: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
@seamaregee, I had similar experience, but why not port to Airtel ,cos of their stable and wider coverage, that is what I,m using now. The only disadvantage with the Airtel network is the rate at which they charge on the data subscription. Also to port to any network won't take more than few hours.
Re: Porting Mtn Line To Etisalat... by Seamareggae(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
LAZAREY:
@seamaregee, I had similar experience, but why not port to Airtel ,cos of their stable and wider coverage, that is what I,m using now. The only disadvantage with the Airtel network is the rate at which they charge on the data subscription. Also to port to any network won't take more than few hours.
I just love Etisalat seamless network thoo there data is expensive... I love Airtel network too but there charges on data subscription is abnormal..

Can't imagine doing a sub of 5gb on Airtel nd after using abt 2gb...my subscription is exhausted. Streaming is like my wife now cos that's what keeps me going when am bored...

Thanks for the information...

Ciao
Re: Porting Mtn Line To Etisalat... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Remain with MTN to avoid stories. Buy another sim to enjoy Etisalat experience not your main sim. It's my opinion you have the ball at your court
Re: Porting Mtn Line To Etisalat... by Seamareggae(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Remain with MTN to avoid stories. Buy another sim to enjoy Etisalat experience not your main sim. It's my opinion you have the ball at your court
So i should keep suffering with mtn...

Can you imagined i have been downloading a file of 125mb for the past 20mins...

Well... Lemme just exhaust my data... Then I would have my final decision
Re: Porting Mtn Line To Etisalat... by Dam5reey(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Seamareggae:

So i should keep suffering with mtn...

Can you imagined i have been downloading a file of 125mb for the past 20mins...

Well... Lemme just exhaust my data... Then I would have my final decision

Move to MTN 4G if you have 4G device..
Confirm Etisalat will have a better internet buy Etisalat sim test before porting, it might be your location

Porting seems to be faster now visit Etisalat experience center for guidance...
Re: Porting Mtn Line To Etisalat... by Seamareggae(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dam5reey:

Move to MTN 4G if you have 4G device..
Confirm Etisalat will have a better internet buy Etisalat sim test before porting, it might be your location

Porting seems to be faster now visit Etisalat experience center for guidance...
I use a Samsung s5... I don't even know if it has mtn 4G.. Etisalat network is fantastic here

This mtn issue started early last year... I have even tried retrieving the sim... Just imagine streaming... Nd the 3G network would just cease.... That's annoying...

Thanks... Would port by Saturday...

(1) (Reply)

My Gionee M6 Mirror Camera Is Somehow Please Help / MTN Customer Service Is Finally On Watsapp / My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.