Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (70437 Views)

Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
funny policemen patrolling waters with gun boats to rescue a drowned man...its a pity how lives in this country is so meaningless...
to me,police shouldn't be the one but NEMA who are trained to rescue or act spontaneously underwater with diving apparatus... can NAIJA police use oxygen tanks underwater??
May God save us from the wicked monitoring our movement for destruction.. Amen.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
The stuff that made that man to commit these act must be strong ooooo
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by toluwalopsy(f): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sijo01:

Probably, they're waiting for the man to bring out his hand from the water to call their attention to where he is undecided

You haff kill me with lafta with your comments. Nairaland peeps can so funny irrespective of any situation. grin
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nduemma12(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
booked

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by DeLaRue: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Every one seem to accept the driver's account that his Oga jumped into the water. Is his account corroborated by passers by?

I hope the police keep an open mind in the investigation and not rule out other possibilities.

Was the guy killed before hand and dumped in the water or even disposed off elsewhere?

His car should be impounded and subjected to forensic investigation. Does Nigerian police have the capacity to do it

5 Likes

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by thanknairaland1: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
naira landers: ha! una too d talk.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by hannyjay(f): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
RRS SERCHING FOR CORPSE. Who tel u dat he is dead? Wrong headline

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Xeedorf: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jabioro:
Rescue what? Nothing to rescued, he would surely come afloat by Tuesday evening. na dead body they won rescue.. His village people has finally got him, send him on unreturned journey
Haha! You get bad mouth
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mayb he has finished depositing all his life savings into a pastors pocket as tithe sad

Gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by AgentGoat: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Abeg Na how much dem go sell him car abi him don will am to lala?
Are you a man or woman?
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by tete7000(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
How do you believe in God and still committed suicide. I thought faith suppose to engender hope and make us believe God is able to turn situations around if we call on him. Too sad that man took that path while coming from church. I think the ministers of God are not doing enough to raise people's hope in God.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
LastMumu:
Divers no go first pinpoint where the corpse fit dey before dem go enter water?

Lol... He thinks the lagoon is a swimming pool
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
What a way to halt destiny! Nothing in this world is worth committing suicide for. No matter what you are going through, someone, somewhere is passing through a worse situation. Depression is a state. Don't let it overwhelm you. Your strength lies in your breadth.It's a precious gift from your Maker. Don't give it away!
God can reverse the irreversible.

To all depressed souls;
Jesus loves you.
He can give your life a meaning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by mickool(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
What suicide?? Somebody dived into the sea to to fish, or get fortified they said he has committed suicide.Has anybody seen the suicide note? How did they arrived at that conclusion?
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:
I said it!!!! Unless it is not nigeria!! Poor man jump inside lagoon.... We will wait for his body to come out make we bury am inside hole for backyard.....

But a DOCTOR!!! What!!! I am surprised I didn't see helecopter patrolling the water too.... Eye service is a course we learn in the Nigerian school of life....

Is a life better than another?..... Nigeria which way?

Learn to appreciate your country
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Xeedorf:

Haha! You get bad mouth
When he refused to think of his wife, children and other dependant..
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
ESDKING:
Selfish man that didn't consider the feelings of other people around him .

He's a Coward. What could make a doctor take his life? He can afford 3 meals a day nah.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Learn to appreciate your country

Madam I actually do.... If I didn't I wouldnt point out the disparity Between er. The rich and the common man..... The thing weak me I swear!!!
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by eph123(f): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Trust Nigerians to gather and watch like it's a movie scene.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by eph123(f): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:

Madam I actually do.... If I didn't I wouldnt point out the disparity Between er. The rich and the common man..... The thing weak me I swear!!!

So if it had been a "rich" man who jumped in, what exactly would have been done differently by the RRS? I read your initial comment and still couldn't get the point.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by mmsen: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:
I said it!!!! Unless it is not nigeria!! Poor man jump inside lagoon.... We will wait for his body to come out make we bury am inside hole for backyard.....

But a DOCTOR!!! What!!! I am surprised I didn't see helecopter patrolling the water too.... Eye service is a course we learn in the Nigerian school of life....

Is a life better than another?..... Nigeria which way?

That isn't particular to Nigeria. That's everywhere. Those with money and status are valued above those who lack both.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
funny policemen patrolling waters with gun boats to rescue a drowned man...its a pity how lives in this country is so meaningless...
to me,police shouldn't be the one but NEMA who are trained to rescue or act spontaneously underwater with diving apparatus... can NAIJA police use oxygen tanks underwater??
May God save us from the wicked monitoring our movement for destruction.. Amen.

If the man's life was meaninglessness to Nigeria there will be no efforts made to retrieve his body. Gunboats or not, efforts are being made. The people in uniform are the rapid response squad. Your criticism will only make you grow wrinkles, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by harmeyd: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
ITbomb:
What are they doing on the boat, I thought I would see divers
there boss dy call the man for phone ni
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
eph123:

So if it had been a "rich" man who jumped in, what exactly would have been done differently by the RRS? I read your initial comment and still couldn't get the point.

Geez madam.... The doctor is a rich man by Nigerian standards and that is the point duh!!!!! Of he were a Vulcanizer do you think rrs will care? Smh
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Things are getting better I guess. Nigeria Government searching for a citizen that willfully jumped into d lagoon

4 Likes

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by suremossty(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Abeg Na how much dem go sell him car abi him don will am to lala?

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by opson2016(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Where are the divers? Where are the local swimmers? You want to rescue someone who jumped into a water body with speed boat?

Depression kills!

Lesson to learn:

Share your problems with people you think you trust, whether they'd betray you or not, at least sharing it would lessen the burden on you

It means rich people have internal problems they're battling with.

May Almighty God forgive him his sin for killing himself.

May his rest soul rest in peace
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by eph123(f): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:

Geez madam.... The doctor is a rich man by Nigerian standards and that is the point duh!!!!! Of he were a Vulcanizer do you think rrs will care? Smh

Why wouldn't the RRS care even if it's a vulcanizer? Why not wait till that happens before jumping into conclusions?
All the incidents that have occurred on this third mainland bridge, the RRS have responded (as they should), let's stop criticising our agencies needlessly unless they give us cause to do so.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
when ur village people call you and u answer

We are just too superstitous in this part of the world. Any slight deviation from normal behaviour, we jump into the conclusion of terrestrial and aquatic powers.

Are his village people fishes? For him to have seemingly respond to their call.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
ESDKING:
Selfish man that didn't consider the feelings of other people around him .

Abi o. The wife the children mother father if he has the brothers sisters friends All would be in serious sadness now.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Where they want start from I hope they find him alive sha.. Make iim explain why e behave like that lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.