Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) (73922 Views)

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos / Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by tojahh(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
bitcoinvin:

keggite sweet Pass..To all Am Karid in This Placement P,May our Days be Long..Say no To Kuch!!!!

Entity lika mua.... Walk and shine
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
keggite sweet Pass..To all Am Karid in This Placement P,May our Days be Long..Say no To Kuch!!!!
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
mizhefeh:
Wats deir Joy joining a gang but might probably cut short deir lyf lipsrsealed

Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by cnonyechi(f): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Must we treat criminals like animals in this country? Must we roll them on the floor and remove their clothes? Regardless of whatever crime they may have committed, they are still human beings and citizens of this country, why not just restrain them and take them to lockup angry

Sharap der

Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Esepayne:
they want to join bad gang

Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bad thing originated from dat side
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
sylviaeo:
we all know where n who started it

Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by pokipoki: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Despite stories of killings and violence, students still join this cult group.its hightime the government introduces stiffer penalties for offending cult members caught.
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by Malayy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
IYANGBALI:
your people have tooked over tongue tongue tongue
tooked?
what cave did you come from? ibadan?

Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by moses93(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolcharm:
Good stuff. Abeg, move them to panti and drill them. Everybody wants to join bad gang. Mtcheew
had it been it's something that they earn salary it would've been better. but come to mpape Abuja, that's where you will know there are really cultist in Nigeria. gosh!! they almost killed my brother this afternoon
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lmao!!!
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by AnyiBest247(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
busted
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by 4top: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
viviangist:
A set of occultic students reportedly to be from Fedpoly Oko in Anambra state were apprehended by amaokpala vilante group today being Sunday at okah junction Amaokpala during their initiation into their fraternity. Pictures below:

Source - http://www.viviangist.com/occultic-students-apprehended-during-their-initiation-into-their-fraternity-pictures
Are those sagging with AK47 police officers or.. .....police always setting the bad example.
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by gr8child(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cult and Occult mean two different things.

viviangist:
A set of occultic students reportedly to be from Fedpoly Oko in Anambra state were apprehended by amaokpala vilante group today being Sunday at okah junction Amaokpala during their initiation into their fraternity. Pictures below:

Source - http://www.viviangist.com/occultic-students-apprehended-during-their-initiation-into-their-fraternity-pictures
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I owe you a sharp kiss!!

I just liked and shared!!
kiss approved
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
sylviaeo:
kiss approved

I wana send something... Approve it also.

A go ahead?
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
cnonyechi:

Sharap der

Na money full your back so? shocked

Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

A go ahead?
na open check?
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
prospero5:
na wa ooo!
awon boys
By their heads you know them
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by Odkosh: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
sylviaeo:
we all know where n who started it
can you tell us if they kill someone. keep blaming them till your child joins and maybe get killed. you will come here to tell if na those one send him to do it.
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

A go ahead?
na open check
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Good radiance... someone putting himself under bondage calling it protection... the only thing I can't trade is my freedom... once I perceive my freedom being compromised, I'm taking a step... Not even my religion can take my freewill away from me.
We Share Same Line of Thought Bro!
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
sylviaeo:
na open check

Hahahaha... You know what I mean. Just seeking permission.!

More like a pm
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahaha... You know what I mean. Just seeking permission.!

More like a pm
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
bitcoinvin:

how e take affect me
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Malayy:
tooked?
what cave did you come from? ibadan?
a cave inside an evil forest

Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by ZZ22: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
bitcoinvin:

oga 70% of guys wey be kegite na kush
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by oxon(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Must we treat criminals like animals in this country? Must we roll them on the floor and remove their clothes? Regardless of whatever crime they may have committed, they are still human beings and citizens of this country, why not just restrain them and take them to lockup angry
they do it to discouraged any other person who thinks this sort of vocation is lucrative .. its more psychological than just mundane as it looks ..
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by guychidile: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
evil doer's every where.
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Good (radiance)... someone putting himself under bondage calling it protection... the only thing I can't trade is my freedom... once I perceive my freedom being compromised, I'm taking a step... Not even my religion can take my freewill away from me.

Riddance.
Re: Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wuzyurdaddy:

You _b nyben?_
So you no know say even smellos dey cap nowadays? #JustSaying

Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed