Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) (37502 Views)

Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Vulcanizer Caught Stealing Pants In Abuja / Vulcanizer Butchers Wife In Mbiabam Ibiono, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by eph123(f): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
omofunaab:

Sincerely ,stop playing the victim. .aregbesola donated money to hausa community, senator omoworare donated relief materials to them. What do your governors do when you go about killing people?

You should be happy that some where arrested and have been taken to abuja.

The killers of madam Bridget slaughtered in Kano, where are the killers?

What about the woman in abuja?

C'mon, i lost my grandma to riots in the north. I lost my uncle to kaduna riots ...till today no justice.

So STFU and let the police do their jobs

Eod.

1 Like

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
He's trying to play smart
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by dammytosh: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
we all know FFK is a useless man.

Once he takes his powdered milk. Forget it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by ITbomb(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
I am trying to understand something here.

The man said that he left the area because "he work close to the place where the incident was really tough"

That means his rumored death was technically not the cause of the tension, it only escalated it.

So what really caused the "tough incident" which made the vulcanizer fled and which I will assume boiled over the the real crisis

1 Like

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Are you okay angry Why bring me into this sh!t again. There's a law in physics that says "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction". If someone wasn't killed those senseless goats wouldn't have retaliated in that manner. Remember there were different versions of what really transpired before the fight.

©YBR
Would you say the same thing if it were a crisis involving Fulani herdsmen?
Bloody Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
It is unfortunate the conflict was fueled by falsehood and lies. And dullards like FKK went with such falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
What a senseless zoo
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by krissconnect(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
So u decided to talk after properties were burnt, people dIED? Ogbeni,buhari needs u in kuje
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by eph123(f): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
EazyMoh:

Would you say the same thing if it were a crisis involving Fulani herdsmen?
Bloody Hypocrite.

But we are still battling the Fulani Herdsmen!! Did they not slaughter a community in Benue again just last week? Has a single one of them been apprehended?

Just few minutes ago:
https://www.nairaland.com/3692849/fulani-herdsman-murders-farmer-oyo

Infact, there is NO moving on here because all the havoc causers are still very much on rampage.

Justice should be for ALL, not selective justice.

3 Likes

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Dicksonpal: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
krissconnect:
So u decided to talk after properties were burnt, people dIED? Ogbeni,buhari needs u in kuje
likewise Ur Fulani goats
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
so misinformation caused this wahala?
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
As I said I have Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo blood in me

Lying won't bring justice it can only delay it.
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
FriendNG:

No. You concluded he was beheaded not just killed in the fight. Meanwhile no Yoruba soul or property was lost.

We are not talking about NURT man (Husband) because nobody claim he was dead. This is the so called beheaded Yoruba young man as you're made to believe.

Hahaha grin grin grin. go and check my profile, almost all my thread on this issue are on the front page.

Unless you people learn to accept the truth don't expect us to be silent. The hypocrite claim victory and victim at the same time.

Continue to celebrate and blame Hausa's for the evil and atrocities of Yoruba people. You expected us to be silent and allow you to keep cooking lies to cover up your massacre? Then you never see something. Gone are the days.

You expect us to open thread and say Hausa cause the fight and they should apologize for being killed like rats in Ife while there dead bodies are buried in mass grave.

Small thing you can castigate the whole north, Islam blabla blabla and you want us to sweep this evil under the carpet.

God dash Mumu sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXTh5ubWWT4
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
FriendNG:
Now some people on other threads of Ife crisis especially on FFk's article will bury themselves in shame. FFK is a useless liar likewise his Nairaland hypocrite sympathizers.

is this not the so called beheaded man.

Points From The Original Post

* Hausa Did Not Kill As Earlier Said by useless FFK and hypocrite Media

* Hausa never attack him or threaten him before or now.

* Only Hausa business centers were vandalized

* Yoruba souls and shops remain intact.

Cc: Mynd44 Lalasticlala this is counterbalance to what FFK have said in his article.
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Xbee007(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Believe NAIJ.COM @ur peril. Peddling lies just for few clicks since 9BC.
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Odkosh: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
FriendNG:
kolaish NewNigeriaMind ChimaAdeoye doublewisdom fallout87 aribisala0 malton modath newbornmacho ImperialYoruba OPCNAIRALAND Luckylife Amarabae YoungBlackRico stubornnn Omoluabi16 attacker321 yemmight Samunique SonOfAfonja omofunaab jerryBoss1 etc cannot mention all the hypocrite. Bury your heads in shame. Is FFK still right?

Come here and defend this genocide despite the so called attack or beheaded man has exposed the truth in a Video.

Cc: kolaish EazyMoh arewafederation Mune vedaxcool
shut ur dirty dworo mouth. ohhh, now you can cry ba. prepare yourself for more cry cos no we will not take shit from you ppl again. this serves u ppl right.

1 Like

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
alfarouq:
As someone with a lovely and caring mom (Yoruba) and relatives who are Yoruba, its been too painful for me to think about how my people were massacred by my other people. No matter how I think about it, it brings me nothing but pain.
To make matters worse, my maternal uncles are trying to claim victims and victors at the same time, they are too hypocritical to own up, its shameful.
An unreserved apology would have doused all tensions but they are too confused thinking this has made them warriors.
I read a report of an existing land disputes which case is still at the appeal court in which my maternal uncles try to displace my people of lands to which the late ooni oba sijuwade even endorsed the land to my people. I believe this is more appropriate reason for the organised massacre.
I pray my people will practice restraint because as bad as it is, my maternal uncles are still my people.
Its just like a child support one of his parents to attack the other.
And a piece of advice to my maternal uncles, don't be deceiving yourselves because you attacked and killed some traders.
Fighting a Hausa trader is different from fighting an aggrieved Hausa man who seeks nothing but his own demise, so also it is different from attacking and killing a Fulani.
Friendng abokina, Allah gafarta ma wa inda suka rasa rayukan su, ya kuma Kawo ma iyalensu agaji.
Abun da zafi da bacin rai, amma babu yadda za ace za a rama, da ba zata shafi wa inda har ga Allah, bai kamata a taba su ba. Gara a ce an cutar da kai da kai kaje ka cutar da bayin Allah mumimai.

Stop crying more than the bereaved. You and your people are bunch of killers. You take delight in spilling human blood which you value less than that of a cow.

As it stands now the scores are still Hausa/Fulani 10 vs Yoruba 1. Your people are still leading with the number of deaths they've perpetrated against others.

Tell your paternal uncles to go beg your maternal uncles.

3 Likes

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by judedave181: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Short ur dirty mouth there, who are your people coward... ife people owe no fucking body apology, we don't care about Hausas/fulani... during the killings of other tribes in th North how many people did hausas/fulani apologises to.... so next time u short up and stop calling my people...
alfarouq:
As someone with a lovely and caring mom (Yoruba) and relatives who are Yoruba, its been too painful for me to think about how my people were massacred by my other people. No matter how I think about it, it brings me nothing but pain.
To make matters worse, my maternal uncles are trying to claim victims and victors at the same time, they are too hypocritical to own up, its shameful.
An unreserved apology would have doused all tensions but they are too confused thinking this has made them warriors.
I read a report of an existing land disputes which case is still at the appeal court in which my maternal uncles try to displace my people of lands to which the late ooni oba sijuwade even endorsed the land to my people. I believe this is more appropriate reason for the organised massacre.
I pray my people will practice restraint because as bad as it is, my maternal uncles are still my people.
Its just like a child support one of his parents to attack the other.
And a piece of advice to my maternal uncles, don't be deceiving yourselves because you attacked and killed some traders.
Fighting a Hausa trader is different from fighting an aggrieved Hausa man who seeks nothing but his own demise, so also it is different from attacking and killing a Fulani.
Friendng abokina, Allah gafarta ma wa inda suka rasa rayukan su, ya kuma Kawo ma iyalensu agaji.
Abun da zafi da bacin rai, amma babu yadda za ace za a rama, da ba zata shafi wa inda har ga Allah, bai kamata a taba su ba. Gara a ce an cutar da kai da kai kaje ka cutar da bayin Allah mumimai.

2 Likes

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by jegz25(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolitempa:
Who said the man in that video is the one who was killed
kiss d truth... enemy of progress
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Kingspin(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
But there was crises and lost of lives.
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
FriendNG:
Now some people on other threads of Ife crisis especially on FFk's article will bury themselves in shame. FFK is a useless liar likewise his Nairaland hypocrite sympathizers.

is this not the so called beheaded man.

Points From The Original Post

* Hausa Did Not Kill As Earlier Said by useless FFK and hypocrite Media

* Hausa never attack him or threaten him before or now.

* Only Hausa business centers were vandalized

* Yoruba souls and shops remain intact.

Cc: Mynd44 Lalasticlala this is counterbalance to what FFK have said in his article.
What do the hausa's have that would be destroyed...let me tell you those are just propagandas and would stay at nothing to condemn the yorubas,am a student of oau but what ffk said was exaggerated,but saying the yorubas attacked for no reason na lie...they attacked and injured the yorubas first and payed dearly for it..the hausas dont even have shops,just small kiosk,table and bench

2 Likes

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
FriendNG:
I am not dead! Man whose death reportedly triggered Hausa-Yoruba clash in Ife declares (exclusive photos, video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WK4zkyJPLY

https://www.naij.com/1094492-man-alleged-killed-by-hausas-alive.html

Bros you can lie ooo...... First, the crisis wasn't triggered by the death rumour of any person but as a result of rough handled NURTW president's wife resulting into the death of one man whose body was paraded on a wheel barrow by Hausa miscreants. Also shops belonging to Yorubas located at Sabo were looted and razed down.

1 Like

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by buffalowings: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
haha
more than twenty threads just because of the killing

a corper was killed yesterday
we've forgotten about it
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Odkosh: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
FriendNG:

No. You concluded he was beheaded not just killed in the fight. Meanwhile no Yoruba soul or property was lost.

We are not talking about NURT man (Husband) because nobody claim he was dead. This is the so called beheaded Yoruba young man as you're made to believe.

Hahaha grin grin grin. go and check my profile, almost all my thread on this issue are on the front page.

Unless you people learn to accept the truth don't expect us to be silent. The hypocrite claim victory and victim at the same time.

Continue to celebrate and blame Hausa's for the evil and atrocities of Yoruba people. You expected us to be silent and allow you to keep cooking lies to cover up your massacre? Then you never see something. Gone are the days.

You expect us to open thread and say Hausa cause the fight and they should apologize for being killed like rats in Ife while there dead bodies are buried in mass grave.

Small thing you can castigate the whole north, Islam blabla blabla and you want us to sweep this evil under the carpet.

God dash Mumu sense.
keep ranting. you just start, this is just the beginning. perform shit and see shit. all this cry do not move anyone here, only laffing at you.

4 Likes

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Quite alright i support the yorubas in this but why is it that each time " gobe " bursts in the southwest, it can always be traced to the name Mukaila, Tajudeen and co ?
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
There is no evidence that it this the alleged death of THIS MAN that triggered anything. You think you are dealing with your felllow almajiris.

It is is possible and indeed likely that this man like others ( ON BOTH SIDES)may have been reported dead in the ensuing confussion only to be found alive later .We can accept that as a fact.

Next where is the evidence that it was the alleged death of this PARTICULAR MAN that triggered the crisis?
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Firefire(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Useless story, Malaika death was not the reason for the fracas.

Someone with brain should read the useless story from Naij.

"I was not even attacked by anybody during the crisis. I only left because I work close to the place where the incident was really tough"

This mean, the 'fight' was on-going for any other reason(s) and NOT because of one Mailaika.

Nonsense. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.