Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) (37498 Views)

Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Vulcanizer Caught Stealing Pants In Abuja / Vulcanizer Butchers Wife In Mbiabam Ibiono, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Dollypie20(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
But where has the man been, why is he just coming out now that d damage has been done?
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by lustra89(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
aribisala0:

There is nothing special about Hausa Fulani being killed. People die every day in Nigeria moreso since Buhari came to power, we have Hausa and Fulani killing eople everywhere . So why is this a big deal . All those people killed in Kaduna and Benue and so on are they not humans.

If we break up then only a very small number of you will be allowed in Yoruba land.

Stop the lies about South Africa.

Tell us the names of Nigerians that were killed and dates.

Don't bring South Africa into it.

The reason so many people were killed is because of your reputation you can put that where you like.

Yoruba people know you very well and they know that you are terrorists. You approach is to inflict so much pain so that next time when you come people will be terrified. You forget that the Yoruba have been running an empire and and know those tactics too well.
It is simple

If a chicken offends me I will kill it and break its eggs so when you think of starting violence and you see Yoruba you will think twice. I know you will soon forget and we wlll remind you again.

You can be sure this is the beginning and ultimately we will break up. Then everyone willl stay in his place and we will give visas to a few of you only.
I am sure if we break up violently none of you will wish to stay but let us wait and see.

It seems you folk do not realise hhow angry people are with you.

Asinine is not a noun so one cannot be "an asinine"
illiterate federal character aboki. Are you trying to impress us with your vocabulary ?
I like your spirit bro, those hausa flank have not seen nothing, what happened in Ile Ife was just an introduction, the real scores, is still loading, I really hope the move their animalistic and blood sucking being out of the South, wicked animals
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dollypie20:
But where has the man been, why is he just coming out now that d damage has been done?
This is just a manipulation of facts and fabrication of news.

No one ever mentioned his name to start with.
Where was it announced and by whom that this man was killed and that was the cause of the hole fracas.

They are creating a story
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:31am On Mar 21, 2017
The man whose death triggered ethnic cleansing is still alive.
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by krissconnect(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Dicksonpal:
likewise Ur Fulani goats
Son,am Neva a Fulani man
Re: ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) by Caseless: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2017
FriendNG:

Cool down. Don't give them high blood pressure because we don't have emergency ward on Nairaland for treatment.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs / Police Officers Break A Man's Head In His House In Delta (Disturbing Video) / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.