Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread (40077 Views)

15KVA Jubaili Bros Generator For Sale / Used 250kva FG WILSON Soundproof Generator For Sale / Sold 20kva Mikano Generator 1108run Hrs sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 8:59pm On May 13, 2017
torres89:

morning sir

great job you are doing

I would like to know if you accept trainees for apprenticeship.

am a graduate of electrical and electronics engineering

and would love to acquire this great skill

please reply me with your contact details thanks

Am so sorry that I replied you late, as a graduate of elect and electronic engineering, I will strongly advice you continue on this field of study because there is no mechanical utility without its electrical component. The mechanical component turns the electrical component which is the alternator. The alternator is connected to the dash board better called the module. As an alectrial and electronic engr, that is where your expertise is needed. Bro, this field is hot cake in the market. If you need the skill call me or better still if you insist on the latter,let me know. Thanks.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 9:31pm On May 13, 2017
Engine oil deterioration causes and preventive measures

Engine oil cooling, lubrication, cleaning, sealing function, the quality of oil is directly related to engine performance. With the increase in working hours of the engine oil due to high temperature oxidation, corrosion and other mechanical parts wear material and fuel vapor factors to be contaminated, in addition, the engine oil also contains a certain amount of consumption in normal use. To regularly check the oil level and the level of contamination, to ensure that the engine in good operating conditions.
An oil deterioration Cause Analysis
(1) cooling water to seep oil
When the diesel engine appeared wet perforated liner, cylinder liner sealing water ring damage, damage to the oil cooler, cylinder head gasket is damaged, the cylinder head damage and other reasons, the cooling water will enter the oil so that oil emulsion deterioration. This situation can be observed coolant is abnormal excessive consumption of oil to determine whether phenomena such as moisture content of emulsion.
Oil containing water, will accelerate sludge formation, oil the tarnished deterioration (commonly known as aging), weakening of antioxidant resistance and dispersion properties of the additives.

2) crankcase vent bad air resistance.
When the diesel engine work, there will always be part of the combustible gas and exhaust gas into the crankcase by the clearance of the piston rings and cylinder walls, if the serious damage of piston rings, this phenomenon will be more serious. Fuel vapor to condense into the crankcase will dilute the oil, acid and water vapor in the exhaust gas will corrode the parts, and leads not gradually diluted, aging, and coke, so that the engine oil performance deterioration. In addition, elevated temperature and pressure of gas will allow the box to enter the crankcase, resulting in the exudation of oil from the oil seals, gaskets, etc.; due to the reciprocating motion of the piston, the gas pressure of the crankcase cyclical changes, the impact launched working properly, serious cause in the crankcase of oil and sneaked into the combustion chamber and cylinder cover. To this end, the ad hoc diesel engine through the trachea (breathing tube), both within and outside the crankcase pressure is in equilibrium, thus prolonging the duration of use of the oil. When the crankcase vent bad air resistance will accelerate the oxidative deterioration of oil.
(3) diesel engine to overheat.
Engine overheating the main reason for the cooling water within the scale too much in the cooling system, water pump failure of the cooling water cycle interrupt, clogged radiator, bad radiator cap and thermostat, fan belt too loose or broken, the hot season load long run, the combustion chamber of carbon deposition and lubricating oil system, oil is insufficient as a result. When the engine overheating will cause the oil temperature, thus speeding up the aging of the oil deterioration.
Engine oil at high temperature under high pressure, the deterioration of its anti-oxidation stability, exacerbated by thermal decomposition, oxidation and polymerization process. In the case of high temperature, oil and incomplete combustion product of condensation of water vapor and dust entrained in the intake mixture will cause the oil deterioration accelerated.
(4) improper maintenance of diesel engines.
When changing the oil, if cleaning the lubrication system or no serious cleaning crankcase oil filter or oil cooler cleaning is not thorough or drain installed oil filter gasket, the diesel engine by adding new oil, even time is short (only a few hours), also make the oil re-residual contamination seriously polluted, thus accelerating the deterioration of oil.

(5) diesel engines use gasoline engine oil.
The diesel engine compression ratio is 2 times more than the gasoline engine, the main parts of the high temperature and pressure impact than the gasoline engine is much larger, and thus the production of materials in some parts is different. For example, the gasoline engine main bearing and connecting rod bearings available material is relatively soft, good corrosion resistance babbitt to make diesel engine bearing lead bronze or lead alloy and high-performance materials must be used to make, but the corrosion of these materials performance is poor.

6) The mixed use of different grades of engine oil.
Various grades of oil, in addition to their different viscosity grades, the chemical composition of different, mainly is composed of oil additives and quantities. Under normal circumstances, the variety and quality grade of oil is classified in accordance with the type and quantity of the additive composition, because different types of additives and chemical properties are different, so different types of oil additives can not be mixed, otherwise you can make the oil additives react chemically, so that the use of oil performance degradation, accelerated deterioration.
(7) oil grade used improperly.
Due to a variety of different types of diesel engine work, technical condition and performance requirements, the requirements of the choice of oil grade is not the same. If the oil used by the diesel engine is not required, will result in not working properly, leading to accelerated oil deterioration.

2, measures of prevention of oil deterioration

(1) always check the oil level of oil.
This check should be before the diesel engine start or stop 10min until 10min to check the oil level again. Supplementary oil should pay strict attention to clean and check for leakage.
(2) regular checks of the quality of the oil.
Check the oil level, check the engine oil should pay attention to pollution levels, oil should not be on the Dipstick color (oil) black phenomenon phenomenon. When the oil reached the interval mileage oil change indicator, it is timely to replace oil. Multi-grade oils tend to darken when in use, is a normal phenomenon. Commonly used method to check the engine oil quality: comparison of traces of oil, viscosity tests and assays, such as several.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by AnaCheks(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2017
DoctorGenerator:

Am not fronting for any brand of generator online sir. I only share my technical knowledge.
You can pm me to get my advice.
I have sent you a PM, but you have not replied
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 9:59pm On May 13, 2017
AnaCheks:
I have sent you a PM, but you have not replied

Sir pls,call my number. I can't see it.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 7:38am On May 14, 2017
BUY YOUR FAIRLY USED PERKINS DIESEL GENERATORS SUCH AS MIKANO, FG WILSON,JUBAILI,MARAPCO,CATERPILLAR At JT ENGINEERING SERVICES

Capacity of Diesel Generators In Stock
10kvA,13.5kva, 15kvA, 20kvA, 27kvA, 30kvA, 40kvA, 50kvA, 60kvA,80kva, 100kvA,150kvA,200kvA,250kvA,350kvA. If you need bigger capacity,don't hesitate to give me a call,we get it for you.

All generators comes with warranty at affordable price. Also, we have reliable professional to handle after sales services.

Call 08152821022
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by jacqo: 10:38pm On May 18, 2017
Op, love your service. The generator I bought from you is really serving me well.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by Tibeyjo: 10:57pm On May 18, 2017
DoctorGenerator, my generator is having thick and black smoke and also giving hard start. Can you come to effect the repair. I will give you a call 2morrow morning so I can send you the address.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 12:20pm On May 23, 2017
DoctorGenerator:
BUY YOUR FAIRLY USED PERKINS DIESEL GENERATORS SUCH AS MIKANO, FG WILSON,JUBAILI,MARAPCO,CATERPILLAR At JT ENGINEERING SERVICES

Capacity of Diesel Generators In Stock
10kvA,13.5kva, 15kvA, 20kvA, 27kvA, 30kvA, 40kvA, 50kvA, 60kvA,80kva, 100kvA,150kvA,200kvA,250kvA,350kvA. If you need bigger capacity,don't hesitate to give me a call,we get it for you.

All generators comes with warranty at affordable price. Also, we have reliable professional to handle after sales services.

Call 08152821022

Some of our generators pictures

Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
Tibeyjo:
DoctorGenerator, my generator is having thick and black smoke and also giving hard start. Can you come to effect the repair. I will give you a call 2morrow morning so I can send you the address.

Sir,I hope you like our service. Feel free to share your experience here.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 3:28am On May 28, 2017
I really want the followers of this thread and those who are interested in buying a diesel generator to understand that when you call to know the price of a particular generator. Pls, do understand that am given you the best price for the best grade of generator.

This is how it works, just like the difference between a tokunbo (imported) car and the one placed beside the road side with a gallon is placed on top. You will agree with me that they are not of same grade and price,ok. So also, these diesel generators are of different grade. There are some that have worked for only few running hours i.e the first buyer have used them for only few period of time, they are clean, better sound, mechanically and electrically strong, while there are some that have huge running hour i.e they have been used by the first buyer for a very long period of time? You will agree with me that, these same product can't come with same price. A 20kvA generator of less than 2000 running hours will be more expensive than same with 10000 or more running hours.

Brand is another thing that determine the price again. For instance a Perkins, MANTRAC (CAT), LP, mahindra etc don't have same price. One cost past d other.

So, pls have this at d back of your mind when you call and I have always give my customers the best deal.

1 Like

Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 3:51am On May 28, 2017
Please, I will appreciate it d more if my clients can come public and testify to our service. Let others be assured also.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
New arrival. 100kvA Soundproof FG WILSON Perkins Generator.

call 08152821022
Dr Gen

Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by FastShipping: 4:35pm On May 28, 2017
What is your take on a new 30 kva Hyundai Diesel generator that cost 2.8 million naira as again 20kva FG Wilson or Mikano generator that cost almost 3.5 million? People say Hyundai have no readily available parts in Nigeria but I don't believe that because having Hyundai generators for sale in Nigeria means parts should be available too.

What do you think?
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
250kvA Mantrac CAT
Attributes
Soundproof High performance both mechanically and electrically. Neat highly durable. fuel efficiency. Parts and mechanics available.
Call 08152821022
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 4:54pm On May 28, 2017
250kvA Mantrac CAT
Attributes
Soundproof High performance both mechanically and electrically. Neat highly durable. fuel efficiency. Parts and mechanics available.
Price negotiable
Call 08152821022

Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 5:09pm On May 28, 2017
FastShipping:
What is your take on a new 30 kva Hyundai Diesel generator that cost 2.8 million naira as again 20kva FG Wilson or Mikano generator that cost almost 3.5 million? People say Hyundai have no readily available parts in Nigeria but I don't believe that because having Hyundai generators for sale in Nigeria means parts should be available too.

What do you think?

There are tens of generator brands in Nigeria. But, I can categorically tell you that some of them don't have their parts scattered all over Nigeria, some don't even have. The importers just import them brand new and when they have faults,Its becomes difficult to get d parts and even competent mechanics. while for some, the parts are available but scarce like wise their maintenance technician. This is d category Hyundai, LP, Demco etc fall into. But, for some brand like Perkins and Mantrac, you can get their parts in many locations in Nigeria and also their maintenance technician.

Mantrac and Perkins products are expensive but are reliable and durable and they are more expensive as u rightly said but the parts are available and affordable compare to others.

1 Like

Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by confluence: 5:20pm On May 28, 2017
Perkins15kva, with good running time, how much is it
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 5:26pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=confluence post=56962027]Perkins15kva, with good running time, how much is it[/quot

Pls,kindly call my number. Thanks
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
confluence:
Perkins15kva, with good running time, how much is it

Pls,kindly call my number. Thanks.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by FastShipping: 5:41pm On May 28, 2017
DoctorGenerator:

There are tens of generator brands in Nigeria. But, I can categorically tell you that some of them don't have their parts scattered all over Nigeria, some don't even have. The importers just import them brand new and when they have faults,Its becomes difficult to get d parts and even competent mechanics. while for some, the parts are available but scarce like wise their maintenance technician. This is d category Hyundai, LP, Demco etc fall into. But, for some brand like Perkins and Mantrac, you can get their parts in many locations in Nigeria and also their maintenance technician.

Mantrac and Perkins products are expensive but are reliable and durable and they are more expensive as u rightly said but the parts are available and affordable compare to others.

Thanks for the response.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 7:47am On May 29, 2017
JT ENGINEERING SERVICES NIG LTD

WE OFFER THESE SERVICES

General maintenance, repair and servicing of diesel generators.
Electrical engineering services.
Installation of generator.
Troubleshooting to determine the caused of fault.
Supply of diesel generator parts.
General contractor and consultancy.

Call
Dr. Generator
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by confluence: 10:46am On May 29, 2017
Dr generator, I called you now your​ number is not available
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 1:31pm On May 29, 2017
confluence:

Maybe its was network problem. You can try again.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by RUTY17: 10:52pm On May 29, 2017
DrGenerator is a wonderful man and very professional. I got my 100kvA generator just after 3 days l send him the money. what he sent was perfect just as the pics he sent.

Look forward to do more business with you.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by Toboari: 11:03pm On May 29, 2017
Just bought my 20kvA Perkins mikano from him.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by sonnie10: 11:08pm On May 29, 2017
I have contacts to import used caterpillar, Olympia, Cummins a Onam generators of 40kwa and above. But they are 240/480volts. Can they be converted to 220volts for Nigeria use?

/
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 11:48pm On May 29, 2017
sonnie10:
I have contacts to import used caterpillar, Olympia, Cummins a Onam generators of 40kwa and above. But they are 240/480volts. Can they be converted to 220volts for Nigeria use?

/

Yes sir, just go ahead with your importation. You can contact us if you will need any assistant.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
I will strongly advise my wonderful followers to strictly take their generator maintenance and servicing very serious. I went to overhaul a client 100kvA generator today. Guess what I discovered, the general was manufactured in 2013, he bought it 2014 and its got knocked 2017. Imagine how much he spent to overhaul it. Pls, generator parts are very very expensive just as the sales price likewise the maintenance labour cost.

But, could you believe it that mere simple daily and routine check can avert this unnecessary cost. What are the simple daily and routine check ?

1. Check the water level in the radiator
2. Check the oil level and use the right grade. If the oil is burnt, change immediately.
3. Check the load you put on it. Avoid over load.

No Q 1 n 2 is key to its durability no matter how good your brand his.

Thanks.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2017
New Arrival
180KvA Basic FG WILSON

Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Let talk about some technical issues again. Today we shall talk about Engine overheating or too hot and its causes.

Engine Operates Too Hot or Overheats When Loaded and Coolant is Known to be at the Proper Level.

1. An altered horsepower rating of an engine or new engine installation which exceeds the
original design of the cooling system.
2. Clogged radiator air passages.
3. Damaged radiator core fins.
4. Heat exchanger element which contains heavy lime and scale deposits.
5. Thermostat not opening fully.
6. Fan shrouding missing, damaged, or improperly positioned with respect to the fan.
7. Re-circulation baffles on the sides of the radiator missing or damaged.
8. Fan drive belts slip: Impeller slips on the water pump shaft.
9. Clogged coolant passages, radiator, and engine.
10. Faulty automatic radiator shutters: Shutters only open partially or open too late.
11. Faulty thermatic or modulated fan drive: Fan engages too late or operates too slowly.
12. Faulty variable pitch fan: Fan operates with the blades at an insufficient pitch.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by DoctorGenerator: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
confluence:

Still expecting your call. Pls, do so.
Re: Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread by SpaceAngel: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Can a 15kva diesel gen single phase take 3 1hp a.cs , 2 deep freezers , 1 fridge and a 1/2hp pump at same time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why The Sudden Madness For Benz Cars? / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / **PRE-ORDERING FROM THE USA AT REAL TIME BIDDING .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.