Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife (5965 Views)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / How To BEAT Your Wife. / Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by tundewoods(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2009

Now sincerely this should be the most ridiculous youtube video subject i may have come across all my life.
No hard feelings but i feel religion a times is responsible for gender in equality. Haba ! how can a cleric even advocate touching a woman in the first place.

Been married for a few years now and the thought of even raising my had against my wife sounds clumsy not to even mention "Properly Beating Her"

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ked90K85w[/flash]
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by nacom2(f): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2009
WTF !$%#@*
I think the cleric should go a step further by publishing A Dummies guide " To Properly Beating Your Wife" Book.

What nonsense ! Religion dey blind some people sha !

1 Like

Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2009
I am a muslim, but this thing is crap.
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2009
Couple of days ago on nairaland we started critisizing an aspect of sharia that supports barbaric jungle justice like stoning to death,flogging,cutting of hands&legs etc. Now another cleric displayed a madness video.Did God send all these our religious leaders message?
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by nacom2(f): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2009
toba:

Couple of days ago on nairaland we started critisizing an aspect of sharia that supports barbaric jungle justice like stoning to death,flogging,cutting of hands&legs etc. Now another cleric displayed a madness video.Did God send all these our religious leaders message?
grin
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by waleski(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2009
this is just plain stupidity religion that shuld be advocating sanity and respect in a home is bringing out a video on hw 2 properly beat a wife no wonder we av so mush extremists and radicals in that religion.imagine a religion here the leaders advocate that the followers should take up arms it very sad undecided
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by naijachic1(f): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2009
this is SICK. so in essence, allah promotes barbarism. how sad.
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by Freiburger(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2009
Stone age trash.
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by raybahny(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2009
ruka i b musulimi to oooo make we meet
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by 190: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2009
lol

LADIES I BELIEVE SINCERELY YOU HAVE HEARD

SO PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN AGAIN

COS,
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by Flavio: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by THEAMAKA1: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2009
Que clase de religion al reves, es esto? Eso es triste. . .
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by Flavio: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

Que clase de religion al reves, es esto? Eso es triste. . .

Princess , Dont start something you cant finish, lol, I speak two dialects of spanish and also portuguese, !
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2009
And some people will follow that teaching to the last letter. We need to open our eyes and not rely on religious elders to spoon feed us the word of God according to how they interpret it or according to their agendas.
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by MugSmasher: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
This is a very wonderful video and i think all men should study it properly. Anything that promotes the utter brutality and bashing of women should be encouraged and i cannot thank this cleric enough for promoting such a video for people like me to learn, master and carry out these acts on fellow women . Am no moslem but if i can learn more of these kind of things towards women through islam, then i think no other religion has the balls to walk the walk and talk the talk like Islam and its truely a beautiful thing and i won't mind converting so as to have the opportunity to carry these things out to the book legally.

More of these kind of videos should be encouraged and am glad someone on Nairaland picked it out for people like me to benefit from. If anyone has a link on you tube on how to mutilate women, please be kind enough to share like the poster
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by 190: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2009
is it now that you peeps know that MUSLIMS are the most stupid People in the world after GOATS~
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by THEAMAKA1: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ the way MugSmasher talks, his father probably put his mother through hell!! how else would he come to such foolish conclusions.
but anyway, you will have no woman with the way you act.
who is even gonna wanna date you in the first place?
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by infobut(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ Mugsmasher This forum is for sane people and not retards so please go create a forum for retards like yourself if you can't google out any.

1 Like

Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by KennyG6(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2009
they should issue a "Kill At Sight" order on this Id*ot! A$%h*le! Animal, brute,
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by MugSmasher: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
so much evil words here from posters! If i respect your own posts why dont you respect mine? undecided

Anyway its not my fault i like seeing women get beaten and that i love to participate in it. Its something i grew to enjoy and like this past few years and its something i look forward to in future. I hope to stepup my game to probably breaking a leg or disfiguring an eye or something or leaving scar marks. Its always the best reminder for a woman who has been rude or take joy in whining and nagging every minute to realise that is her punishment for misyanning 24/7
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by daisies: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
MugSmasher:

so much evil words here from posters! If i respect your own posts why dint you respect mine? undecided

Anyway its not my fault i like seeing women get beaten and that i love to participate in it. Its something i grew to enjoy and like this past few years and its something i look forward to in future. I hope to stepup my game to probably breaking a leg or disfiguring an eye or something or leaving scar marks. Its always the best reminder for a woman who has been rude or take joy in whining and nagging every minute to realise that is her punishment for misyanning 24/7
where in Gods name are you from? someone needs to talk some sense into you. the way you reason makes my body tingle. how can you encourage such a thing?you even had the nerve to hope that you would beat a lady to until she looked like a rag someday? mugsmasher! smash!am talking about when someone will smash his or her fist into your skull, may be then you will have better things to say about women. don't vent out your lack of success with women on everyone k?
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by skfa1: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
Do you guys listened to his last statement?

He said Allah will not forgive the man. So that means, Allah is not the true God because he cannot forgive but Jesus Christ always forgive.

Thank You JesusĀ  kiss
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by daisies: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2009
skfa1:

Do you guys listened to his last statement?

He said Allah will not forgive the man. So that means, Allah is not the true God because he cannot forgive but Jesus Christ always forgive.

Thank You Jesus kiss
you are so rite, there is a difference. Jesus is willing to forgive but not their God. he is crap and wacko. "God forgive them for they know not what they do"
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by skfa1: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
daisies:

you are so rite, there is a difference. Jesus is willing to forgive but not their God. he is crap and wacko. "God forgive them for they know not what they do"

Well said, thank you wink
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by daisies: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2009
I hope nigerian men are not thinking of putting this disgraceful act into practice,
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by skfa1: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2009
daisies:

I hope nigerian men are not thinking of putting this disgraceful act into practice,

As for me o, I wount do.

May God help me.
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by MugSmasher: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2009
daisies:

where in Gods name are you from? someone needs to talk some sense into you. the way you reason makes my body tingle. how can you encourage such a thing?you even had the nerve to hope that you would beat a lady to until she looked like a rag someday? mugsmasher! smash!am talking about when someone will smash his or her fist into your skull, may be then you will have better things to say about women. don't vent out your lack of success with women on everyone k?

Dont hate the player, hate the game!

You expect me to be remorseful because i love beating women and i would encourage other men to beat women to a pulp and if possible smash broken glasses into their faces to disfigure them. Its not because of my lack of success with women but my banal hatred and disgust towards chicks of this era going around banding themselves as well bred human beings meanwhile they are dog pooh in disguise. I used to respect women and used to fight off men who will even think of abusing women verbally talkless of laying their hands on them until i was taught a valuable lesson by a woman to learn and understand that i shouldnt treat you lot with respect but rather do everything within my capacity to add more misery to their lives.

Now i dont feel bad to say i have punched, slapped, kicked, belted and threw objects on women when i get angry with them and infact i enjoy it thoroughly. I provides a sane moment for me to show the world that i am doing a little bit of good by mending crooked women who feel they own the monopoly to put down women. Now i see fear in them more than love and respect more than humility in their eyes. Thats the way to treat them and stomping a boot down their faces every now and then reminds women who really the man is and what their place on earth really is which is really being second class citizens.

So once again, i endorse the above video to every man to learn more about how to discipline and put women in their rightful places 24/7. Who ever produced this video should be nominated for an academy award. Top Top educational Video! I hope to put it in practice very very soon
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by Jaideyone(m): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2009
lmao, this mugsmasher dude is such a retard grin grin grin grin , if you know you're strong enough to fight why not move don't you moved don't to oshodi and pick a fight with one of those agberoes, grin grin grin grin stupid freak
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by skfa1: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2009
Mr smasher

So you think I should be beating my wife abi?

You must be joking.
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by whitesturd(f): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2009
MugSmasher:

Dont hate the player, hate the game!

You expect me to be remorseful because i love beating women and i would encourage other men to beat women to a pulp and if possible smash broken glasses into their faces to disfigure them. Its not because of my lack of success with women but my banal hatred and disgust towards chicks of this era going around banding themselves as well bred human beings meanwhile they are dog pooh in disguise. I used to respect women and used to fight off men who will even think of abusing women verbally talkless of laying their hands on them until i was taught a valuable lesson by a woman to learn and understand that i shouldnt treat you lot with respect but rather do everything within my capacity to add more misery to their lives.

Now i dont feel bad to say i have punched, slapped, kicked, belted and threw objects on women when i get angry with them and infact i enjoy it thoroughly. I provides a sane moment for me to show the world that i am doing a little bit of good by mending crooked women who feel they own the monopoly to put down women. Now i see fear in them more than love and respect more than humility in their eyes. Thats the way to treat them and stomping a boot down their faces every now and then reminds women who really the man is and what their place on earth really is which is really being second class citizens.

So once again, i endorse the above video to every man to learn more about how to discipline and put women in their rightful places 24/7. Who ever produced this video should be nominated for an academy award. Top Top educational Video! I hope to put it in practice very very soon

OMG shocked shocked shocked.no i dont wanna believe i jst read dis.this is the cruelest thing ive heard in a long time.
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by daisies: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
mugsmasher or whoever you are, your little silly speech just shows that you need a doctor, it also shows that you are immature in the brain and let me add that you are a sad sick puppy that has been left on the streets to rot. what you need to do is to find a place for yourself, permit me to recommend "yaba left" for you that's where you ought to be.
Re: How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife by THEAMAKA1: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2009
i hope he is living in the United States so they can lock him up for life with the [size=30pt]BIG DOGS[/size] that would deal with him.
he better not even think about dropping that soap.
in prison, they dont play.
sucka! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia's Touching Tribute To His Late Father / Why Do Men Beg Women For Sex? / I Think He Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.