Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here (33997 Views)

Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Nacre1: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Errrrm.... My own is I need job ASAP. I am based in Kaduna. But I can relocate if need be. Qualification : B.Sc Microbiology
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by gozie85(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
can someone help me with Enugu state list..........am using small phone and no cheese to enter cafe.......na yabbing abeg. Chigozieinnocent86@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by kelsidengkucio(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
pls help me send Anambra list to kucio88@yahoo.com
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
fufuNegusi:

All things been equal, everyone has an 100 percent chance of been selected
Except you own a fake or forged documents
Those who forged documents also get the job than those who don't.

2 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Teejaay2014: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please someone should kindly send kogi state list to my inbox.gtajudeen@rocketmail.com
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by charlesucheh(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
fufuNegusi:
Now that we are here...
What's the next way forward...

The interview holds at PSIN ABUJA, KUBWA 27MARCH -3RD APRIL
TIME:9:00AM

We all expected to come with two copies of all documents

BUT

1. What ministry are you selected into?
2. What are the required documents needed?

let's discuss and help each other
Bro, when is the batch B coming out??

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Senipapa(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Temidayo9:

And who told you all job vacancy you applied to is meant for you? . But my point is that not everyone that get a job know godfather. Let this stick to your mind. Thanks
my friend we are talking about fcsc batch A shortlisted candidates here and not every job, make sure you understand what the bone of contention is before even attempting to make a contribution, Let this stick to your mind.
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by mosisnho(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
gozie85:
can someone help me with Enugu state list..........am using small phone and no cheese to enter cafe.......na yabbing abeg. Chigozieinnocent86@gmail.com
what is ur name? let me check for u
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by evansjeff(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
I was shortlisted under the ministry of Education...I'm from Edo, I think we should start discussing possible interview questions and leave those people talking about connections, for the records, the only person I know is my God, and I know this job is already mine by HIS grace.

2 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by mosisnho(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
i just pray we finish on time so i can return back to Lagos same day bcus of my job.

For the interview guys i have no idea, but i feel we should get to know about our respective ministries, the ministers, perm sec. etc. Also, the various departments and parastatals under the ministry we fall under and other "normal" naija general interview questions.

success is ours in Jesus name
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
my friend was shortlisted and he has nobody you don't need godfather to get job You need God the father.. I have gotten two jobs since I left nysc in 2015

2 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by kapai(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wen did u people get de form n can I get it pls?
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by oofiliaaron(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Senipapa:
Oh, you should have just said it's a meeting point for highly connected Nigerians, cos we all know say na candidates wey get leg them shortlist, abeg me I dey find work too o, make una use una long leg help a brother.
It is not true. I know no body but my name came out. God did it for some of us and yours is next. It could only be God
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by mumbasa: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kaduna , Kastina , Zamfara state, Kebbi state has two lists , one is called Addendum.

Why is that?

What is Addendum is it a ploy to play small wayo and boycott the federal character principle that supports equal slots to every state regardless of population
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by oofiliaaron(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
pls who knows if the NIN registration slip will be accepted as a means of identification?
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by dollarprincess(f): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Temidayo9(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Senipapa:
my friend we are talking about fcsc batch A shortlisted candidates here and not every job, make sure you understand what the bone of contention is before even attempting to make a contribution, Let this stick to your mind.
Well , it seems you don't know what you re saying, i can't engage with you in argument. Wait untill you have Long leg before get Job. As for my sister, She know nobody and she was shortlisted for Batch A FCSC. She will leave for her interview next week. And for you, continue waiting for long leg.
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by ogasman(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
I regret applying for this connection job
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Senipapa(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Temidayo9:

Well , it seems you don't know what you re saying, i can't engage with you in argument. Wait untill you have Long leg before get Job. As for my sister, She know nobody and she was shortlisted for Batch A FCSC. She will leave for her interview next week. And for you, continue waiting for long leg.
Congrats to your sister, I have 0 interest in engaging you in an argument, but if you have common sense which really isn't common you will know I never said long leg is the only criteria for getting a Job but extremely an added advantage. But for this FCSC batch A list omo na long leg, your sister you said, not you. who knows...................
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Senipapa(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
oofiliaaron:

It is not true. I know no body but my name came out. God did it for some of us and yours is next. It could only be God
Amen, I tap into your blessing my brother
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Temidayo9(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Senipapa:
Congrats to your sister, I have 0 interest in engaging you in an argument, but if you have common sense which really isn't common you will know I never said long leg is the only criteria for getting a Job but extremely an added advantage. But for this FCSC batch A list omo na long leg, your sister you said, not you. who knows...................

As long as you insist on this your believe, i doubt you get a govt Job in this country. As for me , when i serve 8yrs ago, i never believe in longleg, i get good paying govt job month after my
nysc without nobody except God.
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Senipapa(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Temidayo9:

As long as you insist on this your believe, i doubt you get a govt Job in this country. As for me , when i serve 8yrs ago, i never believe in longleg, i get good paying govt job month after my
nysc without nobody except God.
OK Bros the God that gave you your Job which you asked him for , can still give me the connection which I ask of him. Every man to him own problems and desire. I may not get a government job in 8 years like you said, but that doesn't mean I won't be a huge employer of labour in 8 years. I keep moving with a definite purpose backed with faith.
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by sweetchi1011: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
femi4:
sent

please, i can't access the site too. list for Anambra state. onyewuchichioma@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by femi4: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
sweetchi1011:

please, i can't access the site too. list for Anambra state. onyewuchichioma@gmail.com. Thank you
sent
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by femi4: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Basildvalour:
Hello dear, please can u help me with the Abia list? Thanks

basildvalour@gmail.com
done
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Tizzyreal: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2017
READ THE THINGS YOU MUST NOT COMBINE WITH COKE PRODUCTS, ELSE YOU WILL BE IN DANGER OF SUFFERRING, LIVER FAILURE, CANCER AND BONE MARROW DEPLETION.
READ= http:///posts/675403/
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by yuzafsif: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2017
fufuNegusi:
Now that we are here...
What's the next way forward...

The interview holds at PSIN ABUJA, KUBWA 27MARCH -3RD APRIL
TIME:9:00AM

We all expected to come with two copies of all documents

BUT

1. What ministry are you selected into?
2. What are the required documents needed?

let's discuss and help each other
when are they going to release Batch B?
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by derato: 1:46am On Mar 21, 2017
HELP PLS HOW CAN I CHECK MY NAME VIA PHONE.COS VE BEEN TRYING TO CHECK.THNX
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by derato: 1:47am On Mar 21, 2017
yuzafsif:
when are they going to release Batch B?
pls bros how didu check ur name.M using my fone. help me.tnx
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by kelsidengkucio(m): 5:34am On Mar 21, 2017
femi4:
sent
pls help me sent Anambra list to kucio88@yahoo.com thanks
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by femi4: 7:31am On Mar 21, 2017
kelsidengkucio:

pls help me sent Anambra list to kucio88@yahoo.com thanks
Done
Re: FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here by Onuoha89: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2017
pls someone should help send me Enugu lists @innocentonuoha66@yahoo.com . I will be very grateful.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 2 Years Of Unemployment. / Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.