Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! (3171 Views)

Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / 28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) / He Invited Me To His House And This Happened When I Wanted To Go [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by YourWife(f): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
He said he lives upstairs... What would u do?

Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by dacovajnr: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Solowande(m): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2017
Wetin do invite comedown? I go invite am come down
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by McBrooklyn(m): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Remove d ladder
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Cutehector(m): 5:28am On Mar 20, 2017
He is an ikwerre man!

2 Likes

Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Chukzii(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Are u saying u can't climb ordinary ladder??
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by browniex: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2017
That's how they build houses in portharcourt now,so distasteful.
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by firstking01(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017
YourWife:
He said he lives upstairs... What would u do?
And that's you on your dpundecided
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by firstking01(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2017
browniex:
That's an ikwerre landlord for you...they will build a flat and rent it out but go to the boys quaters and live with their family.
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Ordinary ladder you can not even climb angry

But seriously what brand of weed do some people smoke though grin

©YBR
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Go back home angry
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Virginkpekus(f): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin we go climb the ladder together....because for me to show there e mean say something don dey hungry me.
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by metallisc(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Virginkpekus:
grin grin we go climb the ladder together....because for me to show there e mean say something don dey hungry me.

we know... nothing else go dey hungry you wey pass kpekus arrangement!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by merchantsecured(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Na only if 30billion dey upstairs na I'm I go climb
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by YourWife(f): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lalasticlala... Coman chichuntin
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Idydarling(f): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
let him die upstairs, i cannot come and break my leg biko
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Lunagirl(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Rapunzel....

Throw down your hair

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Idydarling:
let him die upstairs, i cannot come and break my leg biko
lolz

WickedT grin
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by ElsonMorali: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
So what happens If they start quarrelling indoors?

I guess the one with the bigger muscles throws the other one out the door undecided
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Elxandre(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
browniex:
Do they really climb with ladders?
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2017
funny things
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is absolutely hilarious
Re: He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
browniex:
So they build houses like that in PH with ladder instead of staircase?. You well so?.

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Beards In Weeks / Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2 / Am I D Most Beatiful Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.