Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes (720 Views)

Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide Doctor: Am I Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes by profbabatunde: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2017
An Instagram user who witnessed the shocking moment the unidentified medical doctor got out of his car and jumped into the Lagoon is still reeling from shock. What she wrote below:

"I witnessed the worst thing ever today!! The owner of this particular car jumped into the lagoon right in front of me!!! I saw him get out of his car, then jumped, I was directly behind him, I parked and ran as fast as my legs could carry me but it was too late..... I wish he had waited a little longer, I wish I was able to stop him, I wish I was about to hold his hands, I wish he could tell me what the problem was!!!!! Depression is real...... I couldn't believe my eyes, I'm still in shock, I couldn't control my tears. I ran after him I tried to save him I called for help. Suicide is not the answer!!!!! It's a pity a problem shared isn't a problem solved anymore it's a problem gossiped about...... we now live in a world where negativity is like 90%. I really wish I was able to save him. Loads of people stopped because they saw me acting like a crazy woman, the ambulance was present, the fishermen were trying to help but it was too late!!!!! He left a note on his personalized Dr's notepad with his house address. May God help his family though this difficult time. Please, let's be our brothers keeps. Let's genuinely love and help one another. Life is short. We are here for just a little time. Let's spend that time spreading love and being kind to one another!"

More at: http://heritagelifestyle..com.ng/2017/03/3rd-mainland-bridge-suicide-i-wish-i.html

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes by oluemmakay(m): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Hhhhhhmmmmm....may God save us all.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes by Epositive(m): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2017
definitely, this "victim/culprit" is rich....so it couldn't have be financial problem,

but what could have depressed him so much? what was he thinking? was he lacking something special?

so many questions to ask but whatever their answers are,,,, i'm forced to arrive at this statement which is

MONEY CANT BUY HAPPINESS (MCBH)
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes by mykelmeezy: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2017
people will say suicide is not an option...true but sometimes you get emotionally weak

too bad in africa we dont take such problems such as adhd or ocd or depression seriously we quickly attach it to one spiritual problem

the man is dead...but the he/she that knowingly/unknowinglly pushed the man into that state of mind will feel it the most

but then the mans driver is a dolt..you mean u didnt notice a change in your boss behaviour or you were sane enough to obey an order to park in the middle of the road in the middle of a bridge??

is your job that valuable
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes by Epositive(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2017
mykelmeezy:
people will say suicide is not an option...true but sometimes you get emotionally weak

too bad in africa we dont take such problems such as adhd or ocd or depression seriously we quickly attach it to one spiritual problem

the man is dead...but the he/she that knowingly/unknowinglly pushed the man into that state of mind will feel it the most

but then the mans driver is a dolt..you mean u didnt notice a change in your boss behaviour or you were sane enough to obey an order to park in the middle of the road in the middle of a bridge??

is your job that valuable

GBAM!! maybe little love from fams and friends would have helped sad
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes by JideAmuGiaka: 6:25am On Mar 20, 2017
Epositive:
definitely, this "victim/culprit" is rich....so it couldn't have be financial problem,

but what could have depressed him so much? what was he thinking? was he lacking something special?

so many questions to ask but whatever their answers are,,,, i'm forced to arrive at this statement which is

MONEY CANT BUY HAPPINESS (MCBH)

Those you think are rich are highly indebted, some have huge bank loans to settle.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes by Epositive(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Those you think are rich are highly indebted, some have huge bank loans to settle.

very correct!

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes by simblor(m): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2017
This woman's story is questionable.
Did she know the guy wanted to jump, that she said she was behind him, even if she stopped she would have driven pass the guy,'s vehicle and stop at the front then reverse and try to meet him.
So what was the person in the car looking, knowing fully well he has suicide attempt tendency, a driver that was employed to take care of him and watch him, oga stopped on 3rd mainland bridge came down and you didn't look at him until one woman pulled over and try to stop him. Haba, something is fishy here.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: "I Wish I Was Able To Stop Him" Witness Writes by profbabatunde: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Help! Swollen Arm From Aggressive Stab! / Can you spot what is wrong with the lady in the picture(photo) / Heartbreaking Story Of A Kenyan Female Pastor Who Was Gang-raped On Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.