Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Is The Difference Between Physics Edu. , Physics And Pure Physics? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Difference Between Physics Edu. , Physics And Pure Physics? (1856 Views)

Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri / The Difference Between Raw Talent And Pure Talent! (Monday Digest) / Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Physics Edu. , Physics And Pure Physics? by levisco16(m): 12:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Hello friends i intend to take physics and education, but i need to know the differences between physics edu. physics and pure physics.

and also is physics edu. and pure physics the same? thanks
Re: What Is The Difference Between Physics Edu. , Physics And Pure Physics? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 20, 2017
You sef.. U are asking if physics education & Pure physics are the same.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Physics Edu. , Physics And Pure Physics? by PrinzCarter(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2017
Na classroom teachers all of dem go b
Re: What Is The Difference Between Physics Edu. , Physics And Pure Physics? by levisco16(m): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2017
amoduokoh:
You sef.. U are asking if physics education & Pure physics are the same.

i need to understand because nigeria school seting is funny
Re: What Is The Difference Between Physics Edu. , Physics And Pure Physics? by levisco16(m): 12:56am On Mar 20, 2017
PrinzCarter:
Na classroom teachers all of dem go b

and some get to work in IT firms

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is International Aviation College, Ilorin / Samsung Recruiting! / After Third Class, Im confused. please advice me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.