Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family (47792 Views)

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Balenciaga, Panties&bra, Bride's Family Demands As Bride Price In Ebonyi State / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by richidinho(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
omo
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by rozayx5(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
undecided

some people literally sell their children

sad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by 0b10010011: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
The family must have lived impoverished.

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by obicentlis: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is not money. This is not upto 200k. Just the yam that makes it look expensive.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Akan(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please I'd like to know if her honey pot is laced with gold or maybe every time he bangs her a new hymen grows

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
the day the son inlaw will remind them will the be day the bride's family will need his financial assistance

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by dakuizi(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
in this recession
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
refiner:
I can only allow my brother to get all these for his bride if she is an exact replica of virgin mary... angry

Get ready, I'll come for you with a carton of la casera and a handful of gala...that's for your entire village.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
this one na views from the east

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hungry family!
Choose your bride carefully.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by holluphemydavid(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
na real way,dis can only happen in flat heads land.i didnt mention d area thou grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by ITbomb(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
That's what happens when you marry into a family with poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Its Igbo culture, if you don't want to marry, you use the door, no one is forcing you either.
that's an unfair and greedy aspect of the culture..

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Family or human transaction
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by refiner(f): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
gbosaa:

Get ready, I'll come for you with a carton of la casera and a handful of gala...that's for your entire village.
Onye ara grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by onyeokeze1: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
marltech:
These parents had no idea they just sold their daughter for food undecided
Awon Oponu

Poverty can cause one's mind to b twisted.
If it were an SUV or a mansion that was presented, ur comment / view would be different
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
I would be accused of being a chauvinist...

But this kinda wife would now say she won't cook for me or do my laundry? angry

Or Bedroom Karate is once a week angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by SolexxBarry(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is wat happens wen ur daughter made u run into debt because of her glutton attidute
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by frisky2good(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Do you know how much they must have collected in cash?

marltech:
These parents had no idea they just sold their daughter for food undecided
Awon Oponu
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by 2dream(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
This was the reason i quit my ex girlfriend from owerri

the first day i visitd her home
her mum was askn me how much i earn per month,
fear just catch me,
why would she be askn me how much i earn,probably to no how to draw this same list of items for me

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Babanick: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Most of us commenting here have not left the comfort of our environment so am not surprised at some comments.You need to travel round the country to know how other ethnic groups do there own, this is Igbo culture. U have to show that u are capable as a man before going into marriage. The whole items there are not more 250k and no body said its compulsory to do everything on the list they usually give u when u come for there daughters hand in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by madridguy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
All protocol must be observed. Since it is there culture dont see any big deal in it. May God bless us, nothing is too much to marry a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by sniper77(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
I don't wanna believe these are requirements for a bride price. Na ID camp Dem wan feed.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by enigma2007(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
I would be accused of being a chauvinist...

But this kinda wife would now say she won't cook for me or do my laundry? angry

Or Bedroom Karate is once a week angry

Na karate you dey fight for the "other room"? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Mamuski: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Everything for that pic no cost pass 500k. All of Una when Dey shout say e too cost. Never ready to live life honestly. So Una Dey plan to marry person pikin enter suffer ? If u no get money abeg no marry. Hustle harder.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by CzarChris(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bcbabe:
This can only happen across the Niger.

what you are seeing below is not market transaction but family business. Can you guess what is going on?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey pity the groom, thou e be mugu and all his family na mumu join.......dem no pity dem son ................ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Let me understand something here, you are not from across the Niger and you felt that you have the right to call a groom who happily paid whatever the price to have his bride a mugu? Never criticise what you don't understand. Stay there and be saying Igbo people and exorbitant brideprice, while our girls keep getting married every weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
enigma2007:
[/i]

Na karate you dey fight for the "other room"? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Yes nah... Lip wrestling and tongue Kung Fu wink
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
dacblogger:
this one can feed a whole village comfortably... IMO state I hail ooo grin
Must you mention the name of a particular state. Na so fight dey take start. undecided
dacblogger:
this one can feed a whole village comfortably... IMO state I hail ooo grin
Must you mention the name of a particular state. Na so fight dey take start.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Kakamorufu(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
well. kudos to the groom. he has the money and is willing to spend it.

if I have too, how much go be bride price wey I won't fulfill all what's on the list, cos the affinity that I have for igbo Girls is unrivalled
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by adetes: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is nt because of their daughter but because of their own greedness.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by LockDown69(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wait till you see the 12 he-goats that accompanied the food stuff grin
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Rushtec(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
business items ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.