Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes (23273 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by marltech: 5:25am On Mar 20, 2017
Wife not cook: " If you cook for your wife Heaven will not fall!" Nigerian lawyer writes as he takes care of his first lady

Nigerian man with the username Firsts Baba Isa, a lawyer and Partner/Principal consultant at FBI Legal, has encouraged men to help their wives out at home; including in the kitchen because according to him "if you cook for your wife, heaven will not fall" Putting his money where his mouth is, he shared photos of him taking care of his sick 'first lady' on Facebook. He wrote:

"WIFE-NOT-COOK
Most times I keep mute on trending issues. I keep mute because I know I mustn't comment on every trending issue to be relevant. Those who know me well will already know where I stand on those issues anyways. Those issues don't breastfeed my bank account sef.
But some of my friends, fans and especially proteges won't have any of that. They will sneak inbox to push me to say something, to take a stance. At times I allow myself to be pushed, at times I dig in and pout my sealed lips.
When I got this push to comment on the #wifenotcook thing I didn't even answer them. I didn't answer them for another reason. My wife was sick that week and I was living the answer they wanted me to give on social media.
My beloved Firstlady was sick and I wonder how the wife-not-cook balderdash would have played out in my home if we were stupid enough to adopt any side of the wife-not-cook coin.
There were different kinds of food in the freezer that she had cooked. I will make the food, serve her and do the dishes. She will not even eat. I will rush to different fastfood to get this and get that. I served her breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed. I nursed my Baby back to health. Halleuia.
And I do this often, not just when she is sick. I'm not the best guy out there. I have my own faults. I just try my best.
My point is when you love and care for your partner, hashtags don't matter. Don't let people define your life with their whims.
For those who want to know. I and my wife have roles. And we help each other in executing these roles. For instance, I'm the primary provider but she also makes money and help me in providing for the home. She is the primary homemaker but I help her in the kitchen, doing the dishes and running the errands.
This doesn't stop me from being a lawyer and running my several concerns. And her role in the home doesn't stop her from running her NGO and other concerns.
Not cooking for your husband won't make you a successful woman automatically and cooking won't reduce you either. And as a man if you cook for your wife, heaven will not fall.
I encourage intending couples to talk about everything; but if you find yourselves talking about things like who will cook, who will eat, who will own the penis, who will carry the vagina around, then know that you have been infected with a virus know as warped sense of marriage.
#wifenotcook you embrace it. #wifenotmother you embrace it, #husbandnotfather, you embrace it... Get ready to embrace #akamunotbraininyourhead.
Firsts Baba Isa (FBI)

http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/wife-not-cook-if-you-cook-for-your-wife.html

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by marltech: 5:25am On Mar 20, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Eddygourdo(m): 5:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Because many can now afford cheap data, every fool and idiot now has an opinion on life matters. Including those who found it difficult to pass waec , jamb or graduate. If you cook for your wife, isn't that evidenced by the marriage model you employ ? Does it imply that is normal behaviour for all marriage models ?

Its possible you cook for yours as a beta male you are, many other beta males might not find such appealing. Talkless of alpha males. Simply tell us you cooked for your wife, maany of us have done that, many who did it will regret and stop doing it, many who haven't done it will do it when she is sick or pregnant, many are being beaten to do it since he isn't a bread winner, many have no food to cook to show any bloody romance.

Lastly many women will never put themselves through the horror of eating the poison some of their men cook in the name of being romantic. There is reccession and no need for wastage of food stuffs. Biko him or her who is an expert in the field should cook joor.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Cutehector(m): 5:50am On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Because many can now afford cheap data, every fool and idiot now has an opinion on life matters. Including those who found it difficult to pass waec , jamb or graduate. If you cook for your wife, isn't that evidenced by the marriage model you employ ? Does it imply that is normal behaviour for all marriage models ?

Its possible you cook for yours as a beta male you are, many other beta males might not find such appealing. Talkless of alpha males. Simply tell us you cooked for your wife, maany of us have done that, many who did it will regret and stop doing it, many who haven't done it will do it when she is sick or pregnant, many are being beaten to do it since he isn't a bread winner, many have no food to cook to show any bloody romance.

Lastly many women will never put themselves through the horror of eating the poison some of their men cook in the name of being romantic. There is reccession and no need for wastage of food stuffs. Biko him or her who is an expert in the field should cook joor.
cool u said it all...

13 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Dyt(f): 6:32am On Mar 20, 2017
The only thing my man will cook is poison
angry angry angry angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by marltech: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:
angry angry angry angry

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2017
the way nairalanders make a big deal about cooking eh
grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Shegzy8(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2017
The man is right...just that i dont know how to cook.

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Tazdroid(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Na so
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by rhektor(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:
angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by NkayTiana(f): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Ok
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Amarabae(f): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Thats sweet, my husband, the only thing he can do in kitchen is boiling water. Cooking is just not in him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Olamyyde(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2017
The truth is no matter how nice you are to a woman, they will always take u for granted. They can't help it, there is something about nice guys that just turns them off

17 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Man wey sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Pedekunle(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Real men help their wives. Full stop

10 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Tazdroid(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:
angry angry angry angry
your man deserves this then grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Some guys are so lazy ehn....ordinary water they cannot boil......a man that cannot cook for his wife...is that one a good husband?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Eba and chips.. continu

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by ednut1(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
abi na. no wonder dey said some women get fish brain. person go marry u , turn u to slave all in d name of marriage. Times have changed Nigerian men make una dump some of those old mentality. runs away grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by nNEOo(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017
If s bring money fo food HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Tazdroid(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017
rhektor:
Hehehe, na u be the man wey she dey yan about
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Clap for yourself

I hope you're happy now you've had your 15 minutes of fame...

"Look at me; I'm cooking for my first lady"

"Look at me; we can afford a clean house"

Mark Zuckerberg, you really try.

3 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Akan(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
I honestly thought due to the colour of the teddy it was an extension of her body
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Kenneth205(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Really??
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by ikp120(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Wrong!

You're not cooking for your wife but for the family which you are also a part of. So what's the big deal? undecided I also cook and I'm very good at it. cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by rhektor(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Tazdroid:
Hehehe, na u be the man wey she dey yan about

She surely know I'm a good cook ask her she'll tell you better
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Myself2(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
So is it when you don't cook for your wife that the heavens will fall
BTW no big deal about cooking for anybody,if you know how and if you feel like it

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by NWANICHODE: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Where is that it's ok...,its ok...,its ok...picture. Morrow he will turn the wife to punching bag mtwwwww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? / NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.