Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). (79012 Views)

This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Explorers(m): 5:35am On Mar 20, 2017
City planners built a railway station in the building, from the sixth to eighth floors.

Residents can hop on the train from their own Liziba station.

A light railway track has been built to go through a hole in a residential 19-storey building in China, a bid to solve the space crisis in the city of Chongqing, China.

The city of Chongqing in the south-east of the country has a population of 49 million packed into 31,000 square miles, causing urban planners to look creatively at solving space issues.

A special railway station was built into the block of houses, set into the sixth to eighth floors.

Residents can hop on Chongqing Rail Transit No.2 at their own Liziba station.

Even though they are living in close quarters to a busy train station, any noise has been muffled by special equipment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4330102/Train-goes-centre-block-flats.html

42 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Explorers(m): 5:36am On Mar 20, 2017
To homeowners in the complex, the sound of the train is designed to be as disturbing as the noise from a dishwasher.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 20, 2017
2 FTC on 2 FP topics by Explorers in 2 consecutive days.

I really said it that this week is gonna be awesome.

#picks up mic.
After all my years on NL, no FTC, I wasn't bothered because I knew its on the way and oluwa made it not just an ordinary FTC but specifically on explorers' thread. Thank you MTN, I thank the mosquitoes again for this. Ciao.
#drops mic.

Oga seun oya o. I'm pushing the account details to you.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Epositive(m): 5:42am On Mar 20, 2017
amazing cool

the last time i checked,
ordinary gutter, naija contractors demolished many buildings... all is well

#positivevibes

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Cutehector(m): 5:43am On Mar 20, 2017
This is what sensible countries do, they make use of their limited resources .. Try this in Nigeria, either the sultan or the emir or the oba or eze of that Land will disagree thereby blocking progress.. They will incite the youths to stage a protest.

Or

The Nigerian government will ask all d occupants of that place to vacate so they will demolish the building so that they can build a railway..

When will Nigeria ever mature ?

329 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Explo my guy u have posted this thing some time ago..

Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Omakraid(f): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2017
This is technology at its peak.. Nigeria, come and learn

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Explorers(m): 5:55am On Mar 20, 2017
smithsydny:

Nice one

No.

I posted this.

Chinese Engineers Build A 17,000 Ton Flyover And Rotate It Into Place.

https://www.nairaland.com/2855992/chinese-engineers-build-17000-ton

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Iruobean(m): 6:03am On Mar 20, 2017
smithsydny:

Nice one

When he posted it did I see it. Og shift jooor. U talk too much.

45 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Explorers(m): 6:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Something similar in Osaka, Japan(Gate Tower Building).

But for cars and trucks.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Cutehector(m): 6:08am On Mar 20, 2017
Explorers:

No.

I posted this.

Chinese Engineers Build A 17,000 Ton Flyover And Rotate It Into Place.

https://www.nairaland.com/2855992/chinese-engineers-build-17000-ton
oh my gosh!!!!! This is the height of technology..

11 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by segebase(m): 6:24am On Mar 20, 2017
mehn phuckin dope
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Iruobean:

When he posted it did I see it. Og shift jooor. U talk too much.
how person go just wake begin carry person talk like agege bread for head.. God epp u brother

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Explorers:

But for cars and trucks.
yes boss this is wat am talking about.. Am very sure of what am saying ... This is amazing..
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by rheether(f): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2017
When a country have trust in its engineers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by nepapole(m): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2017
I am thankful I am Chinese. I luv my country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2017
nepapole:
I am thankful I am Chinese. I luv my country.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2017
I see things like this and I wonder when we will get rid of the baggage of religious sentiments, political affiliation sentiments, tribal differences, nepotism and bureaucracy and begin to focus on improving our country,I am afraid it might not happen in my time cry

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by ichommy(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Amazing shocked
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Explorers:

But for cars and trucks.
Yeah this one. cool

©YBR
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by three: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Have our leaders even begun to think of these kinds of schemes?

Do they have the capacity to think up solutions to enhance the lives of the populace without tying it to kickbacks from contracts?

What exactly do Nigerian leaders do?

15 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by irynterri(f): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2017
three:
Have our leaders even begun to think of these kinds of schemes?

Do they have the capacity to think up solutions to enhance the lives of the populace without tying it to kickbacks from contracts?

What exactly do Nigerian leaders do?
they only care about 2019 and jumping from one party to the other,this is 2017 and 2019 inec timetable is out,if they can produce election timetable that swiftly why can't they produce and economy revival timetable and keep to it?

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by hahn(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2017
irynterri:
they only care about 2019 and jumping from one party to the other,this is 2017 and 2019 inec timetable is out,if they can produce election timetable that swiftly why can't they produce and economy revival timetable and keep to it?

because there is nothing in it for them

All they are concerned about is "my share". We do not have selfless leaders

That was how I told a friend an idea I had and he said "your idea makes sense and that is why it will not work here" because our leaders are not about the progress of the nation but of their bank accounts

6 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by paschal47(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:

Tomorrow morning! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
This is what sensible countries do, they make use of their limited resources .. Try this in Nigeria, either the sultan or the emir or the oba or eze of that Land will disagree thereby blocking progress.. They will incite the youths to stage a protest.

Or

The Nigerian government will ask all d occupants of that place to vacate so they will demolish the building so that they can build a railway..

community issue is really bad in this southern part... a company wants to do a project to improve a community, the leaders of the community will ask for settlement over something that will improve you... youths will come and say you must employ us to do the job and they don't have the technical expertise at the end of the day the contractor is frustrated...
i know a community in rivers ,they came to fix their bad road community leaders came for settlement, youths came for settlement at the end the contractor's funds were little he just did one rubbish project and left, the next year rain don clear the road finish... idiots..
another case a company came to a community they wanted to do do a project for the community as part of their social commitments, the community no electricity they decided to connect them to the power grid the community said no give us money instead...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by haykes(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Naija, never corruption is our culture
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Cutehector(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2017
hiroz:
community issue is really bad in this southern part... a company wants to do a project to improve a community, the leaders of the community will ask for settlement over something that will improve you... youths will come and say you must employ us to do the job and they don't have the technical expertise at the end of the day the contractor is frustrated...
i know a community in rivers ,they came to fix their bad road community leaders came for settlement, youths came for settlement at the end the contractor's funds were little he just did one rubbish project and left, the next year rain don clear the road finish... idiots..
another case a company came to a community they wanted to do do a project for the community as part of their social commitments, the community no electricity they decided to connect them to the power grid the community said no give us money instead...
rivers state especially.. Just go to the north now u will see good roads . their youths won't complain.. Back here in rivers state all what youths care about is marching ground money. Kai! Illiteracy is a disease..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by cocaineaddict(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2017
ok so how do they "hop in" to the train while still on transit? That's what I wanna know

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by ifyalways(f): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Bekke wu agbara.

Such can't be seen in Nigeria because of our collective and individual greed from Politician, indigene, landlord down to the tenant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by cocaineaddict(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2017
ifyalways:
Bekke wu agbara.

Such can't be seen in Nigeria because of our collective and individual greed from Politician, indigene, landlord down to the tenant.
you still dey alive. thought you were dead shocked
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
rivers state especially.. Just go to the north now u will see good roads . their youths won't complain.. Back here in rivers state all what youths care about is marching ground money. Kai! Illiteracy is a disease..
lol.. rivers state is the worst when it comes to this marching ground money...
i especially pity drivers these youths harass them Everytime u load u must pay them...you want to buy land u pay, u bring sand u pay, bring cement u pay, roofing you pay..very lazy youths all they know how to do is to join cult... company wants to open factory they start their rubbish.
cant the government do something about this? it kills enthusiasm in contractors and small business owners..

4 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
hiroz:
lol.. rivers state is the worst when it comes to this marching ground money...
i especially pity drivers these youths harass them Everytime u load u must pay them...you want to buy land u pay, u bring sand u pay, bring cement u pay, roofing you pay..very lazy youths all they know how to do is to join cult... company wants to open factory they start their rubbish.
cant the government do something about this? it kills enthusiasm in contractors and small business owners..
the only way govt can do Smth about it is to enforce d law prohibiting these jobless youths from collecting such monies and pay spies who will be monitoring them and any agboro dats caught will be arrested.. And the worst part of it is that the rivers state police are working together with these agboro boys

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.