Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). (78992 Views)

This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
na waa ooo.

if na my naija ppl. they wont live inside that house ooo

innovative ni walahi

drabeey was HERE
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by pennywys(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
innovation speaks
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by smartkester(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
fadario:
2 FTC in 2 consecutive days "on explorers' thread".

I really said it that this week is gonna be awesome.

#picks up mic.
After all my years on NL, no FTC, I wasn't bothered because I knew its on the way and oluwa made it not just an ordinary FTC but specifically on explorers' thread. Thank you MTN, I thank the mosquitoes again for this. Ciao.
#drops mic.

Oga seun oya o. I'm pushing the account details to you.
You must be a jobless dude

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
I can only imagine the noise it will generate..good one still
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by arsenal33: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
three:
Have our leaders even begun to think of these kinds of schemes?

Do they have the capacity to think up solutions to enhance the lives of the populace without tying it to kickbacks from contracts?

What exactly do Nigerian leaders do?

You think it.

2 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Hades2016(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice .... Nigeria my country when una go reach this level ?

3 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by mmsen: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
This is what sensible countries do, they make use of their limited resources .. Try this in Nigeria, either the sultan or the emir or the oba or eze of that Land will disagree thereby blocking progress.. They will incite the youths to stage a protest.

Or

The Nigerian government will ask all d occupants of that place to vacate so they will demolish the building so that they can build a railway..

When will Nigeria ever mature ?

And that is why I keep stating that Nigeria does not need any of these useless traditional rulers.

What have any of them done for Nigeria's development?

All they do is leach from the people without offering anything in return.

3 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Cutehector(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
mmsen:

And that is why I keep stating that Nigeria does no need any of these useless traditional rulers.

What has any of them done for Nigeria's development?

All they do is leech from the people without offering anything in return.
I just pray one day the youths will come to their senses and sack all them traditional rulers .

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Jerryojozy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
I have a dream that my great, great, great, grand, grand children will live in a place like this #Nigeria

Genius J

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by lilreese: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
wow
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by repogirl(f): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
The Chinese can be crazy in awesome ways. Respect!
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by babatunde96: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
good work
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Kaynails(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
This is what sensible countries do, they make use of their limited resources .. Try this in Nigeria, either the sultan or the emir or the oba or eze of that Land will disagree thereby blocking progress.. They will incite the youths to stage a protest.

Or

The Nigerian government will ask all d occupants of that place to vacate so they will demolish the building so that they can build a railway..

why would dat happen whn we have more than enough land mass.

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by jospepper(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
fadario:

#picks up mic.
After all my years on NL, no FTC, I wasn't bothered because I knew its on the way and oluwa made it not just an ordinary FTC but specifically on explorers' thread. Thank you MTN, I thank the mosquitoes again for this. Ciao.
#drops mic.

Bros Fadario please help me with Info, una wey God bless with FTC, is there any incentive attached to it? And is it just any post or there are special ones that FTC can be recognize on.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kaynails:

why would dat happen whn we have more than enough land mass.
are we making use of it?

2 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by lonelydora: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'm here
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Johnsown1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
fadario:

#picks up mic.
#drops mic.

Do seun and his brothers pay
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
HateU2, can I drop you a dummy email address for you to send me your whatsapp contact
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by DESTINY41(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
If nah, Naija now dem go destroy the whole building
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Daviestunech(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chai China and wonders .....

Dat country fit build airport inside beer Parlour grin

2 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by iswallker(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:

Or

How I wish the FTC guy above can have sense like you....

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by rhames(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hope Gov. Ambode will stop making noise about Oshodi to Airport road and devise a way to do something like this in Lagos.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
nigerians wake up...stop suffering your people.
be productive minded...stop oppressive/thinking mindset.
stop all these cave men backward thinking.
if you dont change these super structures will never be conceived. use your mind to solve problems rather than for creating problem

2 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by hardbody: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
hiroz:
community issue is really bad in this southern part... a company wants to do a project to improve a community, the leaders of the community will ask for settlement over something that will improve you... youths will come and say you must employ us to do the job and they don't have the technical expertise at the end of the day the contractor is frustrated...
i know a community in rivers ,they came to fix their bad road community leaders came for settlement, youths came for settlement at the end the contractor's funds were little he just did one rubbish project and left, the next year rain don clear the road finish... idiots..
another case a company came to a community they wanted to do do a project for the community as part of their social commitments, the community no electricity they decided to connect them to the power grid the community said no give us money instead...

I can relate with this. I recall somewhere in bayelsa we went to mount a mast. Those guys gave us 5 minutes to leave without any discussion. While i was trying to explain that we brought development, they all brought out thuraya phones and told us they needed no such thing and since our 5 minutes had expired, i collected a slap and a flying tackle, our mopol had his gun seized while the regional manager was beat till he fainted and they beat him till he revived and then they released the mopol gun after I foked out 75k. That was the last time I went to their locality. Backward nation from head to tail.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Miles300: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Countries that are alys looking for ways to better the lives of it's citizen , making things easier for them . Not here where who must wear custom uniform is a national issue ! Irrevalncies !!!
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Even though they are living in close quarters to a busy train station, any noise has been muffled by special equipment.

Wow.

Meanwhile, rendering the 10 min 3D film I made in Autodesk 3Ds Max for one week.
Remaining time 21 days.
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by jospepper(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
three:
Have our leaders even begun to think of these kinds of schemes?

Do they have the capacity to think up solutions to enhance the lives of the populace without tying it to kickbacks from contracts?

What exactly do Nigerian leaders do?
Go through the 2017 budget and you will know where their interest lie. Toyota hilux pickup prices differ from MDA to MDA! one budgeted 12mil, another 15mil, another 7mil depending on their level of greed. In another instance, a 100kva Mikano generator costs more than a 200kva one of same brand. That's where their thoughts are my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Malakh: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
that's because you dont know that there's time for everything and because most of you are in dark you guys won't know when, some people were given the natural wisdom and riches of the world for a set time but if you are not in the Light or of the Light you will never know this things, if you guys understood the seven day creation then you'll understand that the sixth day is almost over and there are signs given to the Elect to know when the wisdom and the riches of the world will be converted to us His people who were sacrificed,who had to fall for the riches of the world,I only responded because I was moved by your tears...
2dugged:
I see things like this and I wonder when we will get rid of the baggage of religious sentiments, political affiliation sentiments, tribal differences, nepotism and bureaucracy and begin to focus on improving our country,I am afraid it might not happen in my time cry
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Basics007: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
They build authentic and original structures in their country. Call them to come and do a job in Nigeria they will give you a substandard structure

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by obailala(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
rivers state especially.. Just go to the north now u will see good roads . their youths won't complain.. Back here in rivers state all what youths care about is marching ground money. Kai! Illiteracy is a disease..
hiroz:
lol.. rivers state is the worst when it comes to this marching ground money...
i especially pity drivers these youths harass them Everytime u load u must pay them...you want to buy land u pay, u bring sand u pay, bring cement u pay, roofing you pay..very lazy youths all they know how to do is to join cult... company wants to open factory they start their rubbish.
cant the government do something about this? it kills enthusiasm in contractors and small business owners..
If you guys really think these 'marching ground' fees are worst in Rivers state, then obviously you haven't properly been to a city called Warri. In that town, even the government has to pay 'deve' in order to renovate schools, hospitals or stadiums.

4 Likes

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by AngelicBeing: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kudos to china, always setting the pace but Nigeria on the other hand is still living in the 14th century where thieves, wicked politicians specializes in stealing, stealing, looting and embezzlement, nonsense sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.