Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). (78994 Views)

This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by hahn(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Teempakguy:
that your idea make sense and that is why it will never work in Nigeria. grin

cheesy grin
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Gerrard59(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2017
mickool:
Just imagine the weight of those trains and building on the earth.. Why will those nations like China, Japan, Italy, Taiwan, And other will not be prone to earthquake? All in the name of technology, they want to do the unthinkable.

This is ignorance. Earthquakes are caused by tectonic plates movements and not building subways through tall structures. Whenever and wherever you see your geography teacher, kindly ask for a refund.
https://www2.usgs.gov/faq/categories/9827/3343
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by olayinkajnr(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
rivers state especially.. Just go to the north now u will see good roads . their youths won't complain.. Back here in rivers state all what youths care about is marching ground money. Kai! Illiteracy is a disease..

You are right about the north but that mentality is changing now. Imagine a well to do man wanna construct road from the main junction down to his street. Something that will benefit everyone. But the youths and elders in my area said, bamu a so. Maganin kudi ne yake so ya gyara mamu anya dashi. Meaning, we don't want. He did money ritual and want to construct road for us.

The following year, this same people queued in front of this man's house to collect Money and Sallah cloth
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
olayinkajnr:

You are right about the north but that mentality is changing now. Imagine a well to do man wanna construct road from the main junction down to his street. Something that will benefit everyone. But the youths and elders in my area said, bamu a so. Maganin kudi ne yake so ya gyara mamu anya dashi. Meaning, we don't want. He did money ritual and want to construct road for us.

The following year, this same people queued in front of this man's house to collect Money and Sallah cloth
looooool.. Humans are just funny
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
ziga:
Innovative engineering but poor planning.

Not everything created by "Oyinbo" is good.

Trains are very noisy and cause a lot of vibration. Nobody living in those buildings will have any peace.

But Nigerians already live with noise and smoke from Generators... So, I guess we are used to all that stuff.

You obviously need to re-read the post.

You type will see use HB pencil but will still go ahead to use Crayon and later complain you failed the exam.

#Some have eyes but cannot see...
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by olayinkajnr(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
looooool.. Humans are just funny

So funny.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Malakh:
read Rom 11:12 that is if you believe in the Most High YHWH
Absolute Rubbish!
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
ziga:

Wow. That's why they also sell inferior grade products in the US?

I see.
so you think every one in the US can afford a genuine Gucci hand bag? People in the US are allergic to inferior grade products? You think?

1 Like

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by mickool(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=Gerrard59 post=54799771]

This is ignorance. Earthquakes are caused by tectonic plates movements and not building subways through tall structures. Whenever and wherever you see your geography teacher, kindly ask for a refund.
https://www2.usgs.gov/faq/categories/9827/3343
[/quote
Clap for yourself. Trash!!
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Malakh: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
there goes Lucifer's son, a demon in the flesh
gypsey:
Absolute Rubbish!
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Malakh:
there goes Lucifer's son, a demon in the flesh
lucifer? Yeah!
Right! Who is lucifer? What is it's Address? Is lucifer a male or female? Has it got a phone number? Which country is it from? I suppose you have met the Demon too? grin grin are lucifer and demon families? What kind of music do they like? Do they like twerking? Are they gay or lesbians? What kind of beer do they like drinking? Do they like smoking ganja? Do they like to wear armani or Gucci? Man! You need a psychiatric, get your brains tested. grin
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Profeme: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well done,Explorer. Your posts here are quite enlightening and bring to our attention many innovations we may not be aware of.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by gemale(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Omakraid:
This is technology at its peak.. Nigeria, come and learn
Learn wetin? Person wey neva pass nursery skul fit learn wetin dem dey teach 4 PhD class? Make we 1st learn 2 get 24/7 power, buildings wey no dey collapse anyhow. Make we 1st get reliable heavy rail systems wey connect d entire country so dt dere wld be easy movement of goods & a lot of trailers wld leave our roads (somtn wey USA don get since early last century).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Omakraid(f): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
gemale:

Learn wetin? Person wey neva pass nursery skul fit learn wetin dem dey teach 4 PhD class? Make we 1st learn 2 get 24/7 power, buildings wey no dey collapsed anyhow. Make we 1st get reliable heavy rail systems wey connect d entire country so dt dere wld be easy movement of goods & a lot of trailers wld leave our roads (somtn wey USA don get since early last century).
Na true u talk.. Nursery pikin no fit define adjective
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
hiroz:

another case a company came to a community they wanted to do do a project for the community as part of their social commitments, the community no electricity they decided to connect them to the power grid the community said no give us money instead...
Imagine! Illiteracy... greed...stupidity at its peak. mtcheww.
As if money won't finish while the proposed electricity would have brought in development and pride. mtcheww again
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by rhames(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
moufan:
why not ask ur state of origin governor to do same instead of mentioning ambode who everybody believes is doing well

I am from Lagos state and thats why i am qualified to say anything about my state. I am not or did not criticise aor castigate him for his performance but what I am concerned about is he concentrate his strength on other pressing issues or devise a way to solve this imbroglio with his immediate past governor. Eko Oni Baje.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by rhames(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
greenhulk:

Bros it's a gradual process. We have more pressing things to solve first than think of this. Power, water, good roads, poor existing railways, etc have not been solved and u are thinking of building a railway through a skyscraper. When u have headache and Ebola do u leave the Ebola and start treating headache?

For now, the Federal government will not give attention to his request. I believe he should concentrate on other pressing issues. Government is a continuum and i dont think this proposed project is no a priority.
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by fryoobest(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Epositive:
amazing cool

the last time i checked, ordinary gutter, naija contractors demolished many buildings... all is well

#positivevibes
Go ask El-rufai the demolishing demon that possessed him
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by Abeycity93: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
which day Nigeria go get this technology?
Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by abbiboy: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Explorers:

No.

I posted this.

Chinese Engineers Build A 17,000 Ton Flyover And Rotate It Into Place.

https://www.nairaland.com/2855992/chinese-engineers-build-17000-ton

Oluwa oo...chinkos n their cousins u just get big head for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.