Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect (21101 Views)

Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Dejideji1(m): 6:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Does anyone have an idea on how federal government job interviews are conducted? is it different from the way private institutions/organizations conduct theirs?

I believe there are people here who must have attended one federal government job interview before, please kindly share your experiences...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by chinybelle(f): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2017
On one condition

Tell us the Senator that followed up for you undecided

Get our Indian Curly
Hair is super soft and durable
Very affordable

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Ababadada: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Please anybody that had the experience should help. Thanks God bless you
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2017
chinybelle:
On one condition

Or better still they should ask the senator to tell them how the interview will be done, since we live in a man know man country...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by kayusre: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol #Abiii ohhh
raphafire:

Or better still they should ask the senator to tell them how the interview will be done, since we live in a man know man country...

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2017
you are the first nairalander i have seen who was shortlisted for interview..

hmm may God help us

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by chinybelle(f): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2017
raphafire:

grin
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by idris4r83(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Interview questions to be expected are as follows.
1.Who is your godfather?
2.How did your name appeared on the list? Do u have any note from the godfather for this screening interview?
3. Which state would u want to be posted sir?
4.Congratulations for having such a strong connections, u will be invited shortly for your appointment letter pls accept our heartfelt congrats in advance for your appointment.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by ct2: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
No 1, trust in God,
No 2, don't forget the other door,
change begins with me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by rhektor(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017
chinybelle:
On one condition

So that you can come and diss the sinator on Nairaland you tried
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by tok2olije: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Hello. Do you have difficulty using Question Tags in English? My post on www.dissectinggrammar..com will help you. Happy reading.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by bankyblue(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
when be the next one abeg.....because i didnt get notification on this
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Tazdroid(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
chinybelle:
On one condition

How you take know say na Senator? grin

So, tell us the Senator that "didn't follow up for you" grin

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Sanuzi(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Dejideji1:
Does anyone have an idea on how federal government job interviews are conducted? is it different from the way private institutions/organizations conduct theirs?

I believe there are people here who must have attended one federal government job interview before, please kindly share your experiences...

ok now
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
i was here
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by leisuretym: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
its trash!! cos they are not sincere with the selection, senators did the selection

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by nmreports: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2017
Was working on this
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2017
cool cool
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Pedekunle(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2017
The kwantri of who you know, not what you know shocked
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by albertfidels: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2017
wear your cloth, go there and answer anything they ask you

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Gaxx01(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2017
U no epp link us with ur connect, u come d ask us kwestion. Mtchww

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Marty2020: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2017
OR BETTER STILL TELL HIM TO ASSIST US WITH AN EMPLOYMENT ALSO, THEN WE WILL ALL PRACTICE FOR THE INTERVIEW TOGETHER grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by madelovskoes(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2017
God will give us the best here on nairaland...how are we going to check our names...the portal isn't responding please
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Chidizman(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2017
You are asking these questions at the wrong place. Watch the Ibos, Afonjas and Almajiris unite together to chew you raw cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Temidayo9(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=chinybelle post=54759717]On one condition

Tell us the Senator that followed up for you undecided[/quote
Hnmm , not always the case . Just beg God always to pick your call. I know a friend that didn't know anybody, and her name was shortlisted, infact when i informed her , she almost run mad in Joy.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by bhouze(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2017
My question is: is it possible to omit a whole senetorial district in the selection process because in my state not a single individual was selected from my senetorial district. GOD DEY O.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by rozayx5(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2017
smiley

NIgeria is man Know man.

let me give you a real life example

my Dad was retiring from the Foreign service years ago, and on his last day at the office he went to say Hi to one of His friends before he left. and the man was like, "so who is your successor"? , my dad was shocked, he was like explain. he said you dont just leave Ministry of Foreign Affairs like that, you can put in someone before you leave. do you know thousands people who are struggling to enter this place, be wise cheesy

he gave the details of the office he should go to and pick a form..
that how my bro joined the Foreign Service... a month later
he was qualified, but it was connection........

so Oga Nigeria , connection is very very very important

while in the University and After, try and build as much links as possible

7 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by DjAndroid: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2017
Questions will depend on one's area of engagement.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by Jerryojozy(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2017
Call that director of admin to help u out. This guy no knw blood de hot with the irregularities that accord that list.

Genius J

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by idris4r83(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2017
bhouze:
My question is: is it possible to omit a whole senetorial district in the selection process because in my state not a single individual was selected from my senetorial district. GOD DEY O.
how do u know that?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by tayo4ng(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2017
different Nigeria and not one anymore
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect by idris4r83(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2017
DjAndroid:
Questions will depend on one's area of engagement.
who has time for that especially in a recruitment where third class n pass degree are favoured over first class n upper credits.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PENCOM National Pension Commission / WAEC Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply / 91,000 Apply For Customs Jobs Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.