Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (45087 Views)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Lautechgossip(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2017
When it comes to love, and particularly women, men can experience difficulties in deciding if a woman loves them or not.

There are ways to tell if a woman loves you by the way she moves, the way she speaks, and other actions she takes even when she is not with you.

If you are in a new relationship, and don’t know how to interpret the signals you’re getting from the woman you are dating, here are ten signs she loves you:

1. You notice a change in her appearance
When it comes to a woman who is in love, you will notice a sudden makeover in the way she looks. Her makeup, hairstyle, clothes and accessories will change as she will do anything to try and impress you.

2. She shows genuine concern for you
When a woman falls in love, she will worry about you and won’t be able to stay away if she notices you’re having troubles. She will let you know that she's there for you in case you need her, and she will be deeply concerned and interested in any problems you’re having.

3. She shows you off to family and friends
A woman who really loves a man is proud to be with him and can’t wait to show him off to her friends and family. She will constantly talk about you with others and will be deeply interested in wanting to know your parents and your friends.

4. She makes sacrifices for you
Another sign that she really loves you is when she takes the time to be with you and to do the things you love to do. It is easy for her when you do the things she likes to do, but if you’ve noticed that she’s given up these normal activities to be with you, it’s an indication that she cares about
you a great deal.

5. She talks about the future with you
A woman in love will talk very excitedly about the future, making plans regarding it and telling you about the things she wants the two of you to do together. She will make subtle hints while imagining building a future with you in it.

6. She does unexpected, yet pleasant things
to surprise you

It’s in a woman’s nature to want to give to the people she cares about. If she begins doing things like showing up at your workplace with
lunch, buying you meaningful gifts, straightening up around your apartment, cooking you dinner, or helping with your laundry, she is very likely in love with you.

7. She touches you frequently
A woman in love enjoys being physically close to the person she appreciates so much, so you should guess her feelings from reading her body language. She will touch you often, rest her hand on your arm, massage your back when you’re together and she might even have goose bumps
when she’s near you.

8. You are the only guy she’s focused on
If she’s in love with you, she won’t be bothered with dealing with other guys, as you’re now the only one she focuses her attention on.

9. She wants to be around you as much as
possible

A woman in love won’t think twice about clearing up her busy schedule for you. She will postpone her appointments, be late for meetings, and skip classes at a moments notice to spend
as much time with you as possible.

10. She wants to know intimate details about
you

A woman in love will show a lot of interest in the life of a particular guy, so if she starts being extremely curious, sincerely and profoundly interested in every aspect of your life, asking about your day, wanting to know everything about your childhood, your family, and things that happened in your life that made you the man you are today, it’s a very good indication that she loves you.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/03/10-signs-she-really-in-love-with-you-no.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017

How old are you ?? 15 ??

I swear, you never meet girls

She will not waste time have sex with another guy behind your back

Trust these girls at your own risk

I've seen a lot of shiit that made me decide never to get married

Do you know how many guys that try to have sex with your wife/girlfriend in a single day ?? About 10 men, in a week is 70 men, in a month is 280 men, in a year is 3360 men, you think she will say "No" to all of the 3360 men ??

Do you know how easy it is to have sex with any girl you want (someone's girlfriend/wife) ??

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Chukwuemeka007(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017
OP, we have heard you.
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Prinxxdave: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017
those two people above me

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Tazdroid(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017
or these could be "10 signs she is a spy of the Nigerian Government" grin

21 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by refreshrate: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017
Monday morning fa

8 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Victorakats(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017
I quite agree!
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by samijay8(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Isorite

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by ameezy(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Mtchewww sad
This op never meet girls

24 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
11...SHE Looks Into Your Eyes When You Talk

12...SHE Wants To Know About You

13...SHE Gives You Cuddles and Caresses

14...SHE Can Comfort You When You Have a Bad Day

And the list goes on and on...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by BossOluwendy(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2017
She's always smiling when she sees your fat wallet..

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by spartan50(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Nigerian girls are crazy.. It has to be with money and they would lick your ass and love you.. Love works better with money.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by ayusco85(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2017
spartan50:
Nigerian girls are crazy.. It has to be with money and they would lick your ass and love you.. Love works better with money.

Don't generalize bro. They not all the same. I used to think the way u think abt them. Just pray for a genuine good girl.
It's not always abt the money. Just be hard working and have a plan to defeat poverty. No girl wants to suffer.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by ednut1(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Doesn't stop her from going to collect kondo from another guy who brings out d biTxh in her. Nxt

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by fleps(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Hahahahahah! Lies All lies
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Girls still dey love
No money no love cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by icybeth(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2017
True talk op
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Sick and tired of all this damn signs!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by kokkubabboni421(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Space booked
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Mouthgag: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Story!

Perfect acting lines of a runs girl...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Louiscutedude(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmmmm.... Not all tho
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Sammy25n(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2017
My Esther loves me

14 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by naijaboiy: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Well these are just basic signs and I tell you some girls can pretend to do these if they have something they need from you.

You should also know that people show themselves in different ways. So guys if you have a girl and she's not doing some of these things yet, it doesn't mean she doesn't love you. She could just be trying to be sure of who you are first before committing to you.

Nevertheless Op raised some good points but like I said, they are stereotypical.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Joefixy(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=Lautechgossip post=54760250]When it comes to love, and particularly women, men can experience difficulties in deciding if a woman loves them or not.

There are ways to tell if a woman loves you by the way she moves, the way she speaks, and other actions she takes even when she is not with you.

If you are in a new relationship, and don’t know how to interpret the signals you’re getting from the woman you are dating, here are ten signs she loves you:

1. You notice a change in her appearance
When it comes to a woman who is in love, you will notice a sudden makeover in the way she looks. Her makeup, hairstyle, clothes and accessories will change as she will do anything to try and impress you.

2. She shows genuine concern for you
When a woman falls in love, she will worry about you and won’t be able to stay away if she notices you’re having troubles. She will let you know that she's there for you in case you need her, and she will be deeply concerned and interested in any problems you’re having.

3. She shows you off to family and friends
A woman who really loves a man is proud to be with him and can’t wait to show him off to her friends and family. She will constantly talk about you with others and will be deeply interested in wanting to know your parents and your friends.

4. She makes sacrifices for you
Another sign that she really loves you is when she takes the time to be with you and to do the things you love to do. It is easy for her when you do the things she likes to do, but if you’ve noticed that she’s given up these normal activities to be with you, it’s an indication that she cares about
you a great deal.

5. She talks about the future with you
A woman in love will talk very excitedly about the future, making plans regarding it and telling you about the things she wants the two of you to do together. She will make subtle hints while imagining building a future with you in it.

6. She does unexpected, yet pleasant things
to surprise you

It’s in a woman’s nature to want to give to the people she cares about. If she begins doing things like showing up at your workplace with
lunch, buying you meaningful gifts, straightening up around your apartment, cooking you dinner, or helping with your laundry, she is very likely in love with you.

7. She touches you frequently
A woman in love enjoys being physically close to the person she appreciates so much, so you should guess her feelings from reading her body language. She will touch you often, rest her hand on your arm, massage your back when you’re together and she might even have goose bumps
when she’s near you.

8. You are the only guy she’s focused on
If she’s in love with you, she won’t be bothered with dealing with other guys, as you’re now the only one she focuses her attention on.

9. She wants to be around you as much as
possible

A woman in love won’t think twice about clearing up her busy schedule for you. She will postpone her appointments, be late for meetings, and skip classes at a moments notice to spend
as much time with you as possible.

10. She wants to know intimate details about
you

A woman in love will show a lot of interest in the life of a particular guy, so if she starts being extremely curious, sincerely and profoundly interested in every aspect of your life, asking about your day, wanting to know everything about your childhood, your family, and things that happened in your life that made you the man you are today, it’s a very good indication that she loves you.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/03/10-signs-she-really-in-love-with-you-no.html
Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique [/quote.. True talk
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Many are idiots...
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2017
I call bullshit!
Bae that cannot add fried plantains in your jollof rice, is that one bae? angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by bayocanny: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Bobugee:
H
For Hoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Goldenheart(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2017

DON'T DO IT!

IT'S A TRAP

They exhibit this traits so you can let your guards down, when you feel comfortable they stab you with a warhead.

Sharp guys haven't been worrying your girl grin Just when you think you are the sharp guy.... A sharper guy that thunder will strike, shall overtake your place.

They want something from you. "Your heart" I mean literally your heart ripped out. Fear Anything that says "I don't need your money, I just want your heart"

Most Girls are only influenced by external forces.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by martinsfm(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2017
The truth is not all girls are hoes in Nigeria, its just that they are very rare...I mean hoes be like 95% presently... ive actually met a non-hoe...but as me a hoe I messed things up cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by DannyJ19(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Lies

na wash......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.