Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (45090 Views)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Etetejake(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2017
That is 10 signs that she is carrying STD she wishes desperately to share with you.
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by OgahBohz: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2017
every gud girl is a potential bad girl, Nd evry bad girl is a potential gud girl, trust anyone at ur own peril . d choice is urs
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Ahmiee(f): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2017
ways to know a guy really loves you??
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2017
bayocanny:

Mtcheww! Esther wey I kpansh last month be dis na

Baba u sef don register?? Me don kpansh am too. I no just wan b d first pesin to yan.
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by UjSizzle(f): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2017
naijaboiy:
Well these are just basic signs and I tell you some girls can pretend to do these if they have something they need from you.

You should also know that people show themselves in different ways. So guys if you have a girl and she's not doing some of these things yet, it doesn't mean she doesn't love you. She could just be trying to be sure of who you are first before committing to you.

Nevertheless Op raised some good points but like I said, they are stereotypical.

Good point.

There's no point exhausting yourself over someone who isn't into you.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by BossOluwendy(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Olubee22:
I don't understand again but why do guys always think girls are after their wallets ? Haba! Change that mentality e dakun

Yes ma'am, we'll change that mentality when ladies change their ways and attitude!
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2017
mario383:
Bros., I agree with you completely. I am a pensioner with grand children. If I was a young man today, I swear I will never marry any woman, especially today Nigerian girls. To me, the women of today are worthless useless and empty things, be them married or otherwise. A high number of them are flirts, highly indescipline, they only think of equality with man. In fact, the today woman want thier husbands to cook, wash etc.
But this is one of most foolish posts by the owner. You are very correct to ask him his age. How can a normal man explain to us in this daylights that those are signs that woman is in love with you. Do this country have any girl, worman that still love man other than money? Indeed, the owner of this post should tell us his age.
In fact, the today woman does not deserve man marring them because, they are highly indesciple. They want man to cook, wash cloths etc. Thank God for our time. It is unlike this two two days marriages of these days. Rubbish.
When my last son brought a lady abi girl and introduced to me, I was like why is this man desturbing me? I look the opposite side while he was talking. Na una sabi.

Mr Mario... U must make heaven because of this ur comment.
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by centboy123456(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2017
masterP042:
Op my ex displayed all these characters u mentioned, she really loved me like mad, what I don't really know up till now is why she went behind my back to fvck one of my friends.

are u serious did she do that to u
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Op is absolutely right.
Except if the lady Is not deeply in love wit you.
Love is sweet if you're with the right partner.
Luv my man deeply.
Ajide Oke
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by toogbasky(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Olubee22:
I don't understand again but why do guys always think girls are after their wallets ? Haba! Change that mentality e dakun

Wrong, guyz ain't tinking girls are after their wallet, but you knw nah, even d so called rich girls are attracted to guyz wit fat pocket, who wudnt lyk a successful man(you don't hav to be after his pocket )
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Analee(f): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I'm haven't been lucky to meet good girls ??

You must be a joke

I've met well educated ladies from all over the world

They're all the same

I still have the bad taste in my mouth

Do you have a sister or friend who is someone else's​girlfriend or wife ?? It will take me 6 minutes to fucck them, how about the 100 guys that wants to fucck them every single day ??
U didnt get ma point,wen i mean meetn gud girls,i meant gud at heart,dat u came across educatd,witty,sexy,highclass via taste etc,doesnt mean uve met gudgirls,wat uve bin meetn are js prey lukn 4 predators,daz y i said u nid to pray 4 Godswil n marriage,n pick d prayer assigmnt js as av said n d earlier post.
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Olubee22(f): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
toogbasky:

Wrong, guyz ain't tinking girls are after their wallet, but you knw nah, even d so called rich girls are attracted to guyz wit fat pocket, who wudnt lyk a successful man(you don't hav to be after his pocket )
well, different strokes for different folks . nobody wants to be with a clueless being but doesn't mean we go on hunting expedition for successful men or men with fat pockets grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Lankyscot(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Olubee22:

Is There Anything Else You Girls Think About? Mtchewwwwwwww.
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
These hoess aren't loyal
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by bayocanny: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dilish007:

Baba u sef don register?? Me don kpansh am too. I no just wan b d first pesin to yan.
E don tey big bro, no mind that yeye boy wey dey elevate olosho.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Olubee22(f): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lankyscot:

Is There Anything Else You Girls Think About? Mtchewwwwwwww.
Yes and Yes. How to make our own money ? How about how to make the relationship work ? How to be the best partner ever ? How to live a better and healthy life ? How to build and maintain a home ? We think of soooo many things other than money o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by naijaboiy: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

Good point.

There's no point exhausting yourself over someone who isn't into you.
Yeap! Everyone is careful not to get fooled these days so the ride with caution.
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Divay22(f): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
A woman in love does the work of an FBI perfectly
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Lukenitheooo6(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Girls can pretend for Africa she might be doing all this things deep down brother you are her brother
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Old enough to own a house in New York

How old are you and what have you achieved ??

Lmao!

Old enough to tell you that there are women that can still be trusted.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by Marcelo290(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Issoraite... make I just the watch una

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by EmilyNte1988(f): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
So true
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by SirLegal(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chukwuemeka007:
OP, we have heard you.
Indeed, we have....
What brought you back here to comment on NL for such a long time?
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by ayusco85(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rebecca011:

I love the Spirit

Tnx
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by yunglegend99(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Las las as long as these two tins no dey e no go last 1. Lots of money and 2. Sexual satisfaction
Re: 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You by AlphaSoul: 10:22am On May 19, 2021
Lautechgossip:
When it comes to love, and particularly women, men can experience difficulties in deciding if a woman loves them or not.

There are ways to tell if a woman loves you by the way she moves, the way she speaks, and other actions she takes even when she is not with you.

If you are in a new relationship, and don’t know how to interpret the signals you’re getting from the woman you are dating, here are ten signs she loves you:

1. You notice a change in her appearance
When it comes to a woman who is in love, you will notice a sudden makeover in the way she looks. Her makeup, hairstyle, clothes and accessories will change as she will do anything to try and impress you.

2. She shows genuine concern for you
When a woman falls in love, she will worry about you and won’t be able to stay away if she notices you’re having troubles. She will let you know that she's there for you in case you need her, and she will be deeply concerned and interested in any problems you’re having.

3. She shows you off to family and friends
A woman who really loves a man is proud to be with him and can’t wait to show him off to her friends and family. She will constantly talk about you with others and will be deeply interested in wanting to know your parents and your friends.

4. She makes sacrifices for you
Another sign that she really loves you is when she takes the time to be with you and to do the things you love to do. It is easy for her when you do the things she likes to do, but if you’ve noticed that she’s given up these normal activities to be with you, it’s an indication that she cares about
you a great deal.

5. She talks about the future with you
A woman in love will talk very excitedly about the future, making plans regarding it and telling you about the things she wants the two of you to do together. She will make subtle hints while imagining building a future with you in it.

6. She does unexpected, yet pleasant things
to surprise you

It’s in a woman’s nature to want to give to the people she cares about. If she begins doing things like showing up at your workplace with
lunch, buying you meaningful gifts, straightening up around your apartment, cooking you dinner, or helping with your laundry, she is very likely in love with you.

7. She touches you frequently
A woman in love enjoys being physically close to the person she appreciates so much, so you should guess her feelings from reading her body language. She will touch you often, rest her hand on your arm, massage your back when you’re together and she might even have goose bumps
when she’s near you.

8. You are the only guy she’s focused on
If she’s in love with you, she won’t be bothered with dealing with other guys, as you’re now the only one she focuses her attention on.

9. She wants to be around you as much as
possible

A woman in love won’t think twice about clearing up her busy schedule for you. She will postpone her appointments, be late for meetings, and skip classes at a moments notice to spend
as much time with you as possible.

10. She wants to know intimate details about
you

A woman in love will show a lot of interest in the life of a particular guy, so if she starts being extremely curious, sincerely and profoundly interested in every aspect of your life, asking about your day, wanting to know everything about your childhood, your family, and things that happened in your life that made you the man you are today, it’s a very good indication that she loves you.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/03/10-signs-she-really-in-love-with-you-no.html
3, 8, 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.