Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations (32529 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by TheBlessedMAN: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2017
PLS Give Them Their Space -actress Ify Okeke To Nigerians About Tonto Dike & Olakunke Churchill

Nollywood actress and Purple Campaign founder, Ify Okeke, has gone on social media to write an open letter to Nigerians about the ongoing drama surrounding actress and her close friend Tonto Dikeh‘s marriage.

Ify Okeke confirmed the domestic violence allegations saying she had seen photos on Tonto Dikeh’s phone
previously and also knew something was up the last time she saw her.

She however urged Nigerians to give the couple space as they try to sort through their personal difficulties at this time.

She wrote:

"PLEASE GIVE THEM SPACE...
I am upset and tayad of this Drama. @tontolet you know my stand in this whole issue, that's why am so upset with you & that isn't gonna change but @bigchurchhaven I am more disappointed at you because I expected you to be more matured & try look for a way to make up with your WIFE as you just called her in the video. Both of you are just making others rich with your private life suddenly everyone is a blogger & has opinions. I want to address this issue because I was once battered & I lied to my friends & siblings even when my younger brother incidentally saw one I claimed I was at fault, I was depressed, I grew this big because I was never this big. I started drinking & hated men for everything. I didn't date for 5years before I could move on, this is part of the reason I started PURPLE CAMPAIGN. 1 Day in 2015, @tontolet me that I should come around that she was very sick. So I rushed to her house & I saw her very sick also noticed bruises I was shocked but a usual Ifeoma doesn't ask questions that same day she showed me the Ring OLA gave her & gave me the good news of her pregnancy, I was so happy but while gisting I was checking her phone, an iPhone 6 gold. I saw pictures of her naked self with bruises and I quickly asked "Booboo, I hope he doesn't beat you? Or what's with this picture?" Tonto replied "NOOOOO, I fell down the stairs because I was alone at home & very sick." I didn't believe her but I told her, please don't take whatever you won't take later now. I left home with the joy of her engagement & pregnancy. Now my point, OLA have you beaten TONTO before YES because she confirmed it,Tee can be called all sort of names but she's a wonderful girl. Who I saw did a lot things to make you Happy & I remember the last time I saw you guys in Lagos, I knew something was wrong but usually she cover it. When this whole drama started I begged Tee to hold on, I was angry she choose to talk but if I can preach to other to talk & get help why will I say no to someone i see as a kid sister? I really wanted things to change but with the rate this is happening I have chosen to break my silent and support my own. YOU GUYS NEED HELP, PLEASE GET "

http://www.dailygossip.ng/celebrities/please-give-them-their-space-actress-and-purple-campaign-founder-ify-okeke-writes-an-open-letter-to-nigerians-about--her-husband/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR1kqg2Fs73/?hl=en

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Nne5: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2017
mtcheeew.
Don't disturb us this morning

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Sunnymatey(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2017
When Tonto decide to grow up by not taking their private matter to public domain.

14 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by ChuzzyBlog: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2017
hmm
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Sharon6(f): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Enough of Tonto's news jare.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2017
My fellow Nigerians, abeg help us beg fayose not to divert the forthcoming Paris fund to capital projects as usual o. Help us beg him to pls pay we civil servants and pensioners.

Again, help us beg him to renounce his new policy against the filling stations in Ekiti. As I'm writing dis, no single filling station is open in Ekiti State... We all know wot it means to we commuters and private car owners.

Na beg o... Make una help us beg him. Expecially those of u that chose him as mentor , godfather and messiah.

Thanks

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by seunny4lif(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
And this will make FP
What's going on in Nairaland
Lala abi Seun
Better news like North Korea nice nuclear weapons will not make FB but stupid stories like this enter FB angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by mekybabe1: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Tontolet,don't worry ok? All will be well soon.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by tydi(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
make I pitch tent here, ,

Abeg who hol popcorn may e gemme small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by ifyalways(f): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Tonto matter again?

Who cares? Seun Osewa cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by megareal: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2017
I pray they find the strength and sanity to settle their differences outside social media.

But if Ola is an abuser, Tonto, please take a walk. No man or woman is worth dying for.

6 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by SafeDavid(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Okay.

This is another angle to the story and I will be damned if he truly beats her.

Woman battery is not something any man should engage in.

I mean you could use other ways to punish her if she offended you but not by beating her.

Every man should understand the fragile nature of women though some women do ask for such but it makes you less than a man if you raise you hands on her.

Abeg make I go find chedas jor!

All these people don chop belleful. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by PenisCaP: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
I dnt pity tonto.. she went for d wrong marriage.
So let her deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by DollarAngel(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Who the hell is She?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Dyt(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2017
A man beats you blue black
And he does it again
Over and over

Orimi eleda mi
Ma ma pe temi niya oooo
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by SafeDavid(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2017
PenisCaP:
I dnt pity tonto.. she went for d wrong marriage.
So let her deal with it

That's what you get when you're only after material things.
She flaunted her iPhone but got beaten blue black.

What a shame. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by babyfaceafrica: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2017
And so?...tonto brought it to the social media..she lied..she deserves all she is getting ..nansense!!!

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by musabayokanu: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Make we fly?

4 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by PenisCaP: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2017
SafeDavid:

That's what you get when you're only after material things.
She flaunted her iPhone but got beaten blue black.

What a shame. undecided

Exactly bro!
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by chynie: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2017
so every busty lady now in Nigeria is an actress

Abeg which movie she dey inside?
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by sammhi(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Nobody asked why there was a fight ?
It is she has beaten her !
Stupid gist ... some women would be first to land the man slap and when he retaliate she turns around to say she was beaten .
A man that married you won't beat you if ...
Let's get the if

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by schumastic(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2017
SAY NO TO EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE, SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by ikennaoma(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Wait o... A man bruised u and gave u a ring and u took it?? Ladies and lie be like................

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Duru009(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2017
attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Emassive(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol.... All the Govrs need begging but Fayose need special plea
Olalekanbanky1:
My fellow Nigerians, abeg help us beg fayose not to divert the forthcoming Paris fund to capital projects as usual o. Help us beg him to pls pay we civil servants and pensioners.

Again, help us beg him to renounce his new policy against the filling stations in Ekiti. As I'm writing dis, no single filling station is open in Ekiti State... We all know wot it means to we commuters and private car owners.

Na beg o... Make una help us beg him. Expecially those of u that chose him as mentor , godfather and messiah.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by ekems2017(f): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Are they trying to sort out? It will never be the same. Social media don destroy them already
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Emassive(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Special plea....
Olalekanbanky1:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by omega2128(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2017
well
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2017
who be dis one sef?..everybody must shine for Tontolet matter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by Jodha(f): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2017
So the abuse has started earlier before she married him....

Mtsheww.. Make she go rest
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations by IJOBA2: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2017
SHE MARRIED THE BEST HUSBAND FROM THE WEST COAST

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Slays In Camouflage Outfit (Photo) / BBNaija’s Tacha Claims She Is 23 Years Old; Gets Blasted. She Reacts / Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.