Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija (46885 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Arrives Lagos After His Eviction From Big Brother Naija / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by ademoladeji(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Pathetic Couple

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by tafrica(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2017
All of you saying it's their life and marriage don't get it. The moment tony and his wife started soliciting for votes from public, their lives were no longer personal, everyone that would vote him had right to investigate his life and decided if he was worth his votes/money.
Tony lying to HMs about his marital life might not be a too big deal, even though I still feel he toyed with Bisola's emotions too much, that was heartlessness to me. Tony shouldn't have tried to play smart with viewers by failing to acknowledge he was married with kids in all his DS. See how he still tried to insult our intelligence yday by saying his family included his late grandparents, brothers and biggie audience, still failed to acknowledged his wife and kids are his immediate family.
He thought he could play HMs and viewers, he was wrong, I will not be a fool to spend kobo on a HM who thought he was fooling us by stripping naked and lying to us all he had in life was his dick just win votes from public. I felt sooo sorry and sad seeing him leaving Biggie house yday, but the moment I heard his convo with Ebuka, I discovered he deserves(d) no pity; he's heartless and took the game to the extreme.

Both wife and Husby are desperadoes and heart breakers. They were using Bisola to get the money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by namezrango: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2017
isokay

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by justjify(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2017
CuteJude:
see them talking

most are side babes to useless men

most dont have husbands

most are runs girls

but they know how to judge because na internet

if u take the opinions of nigerians to heart on issues of the heart i sorry for you

virgins teaching people how to sleep around cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nigerians i hail grin

she should leave the father of her kids because he was playing a game to win money

most talking will do worst than him
Well said.
Lots of hypocrites everywhere. Only a very few deserve to talk to her, though not in the way they did sha! Those words could make her commit suicide or even murder TTT.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Temptee101(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2017
We too dey talk, na why all these criminals called politicians dey take us for a ride

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Jodha(f): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Nigerians ehn... grin grin.. Nawa.. GOD really carry me come country..

They're all venting all their life's frustration on the poor woman.. Chai..

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by kalex0(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2017
UjSizzle:
Why aren't they trolling Tony's TL?
Leave the woman alone abeg
hi princess
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by dukebabaaduke(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Softwork you nailed it
CuteJude:
see them talking

most dont have husbands

most are runs girls

if u take the opinions of nigerians to heart on issues of the heart i sorry for you

nigerians i hail grin

she should leave the father of her kids because he was playing a game to win money

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by hadura29(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Tyche:
Nigerians are too daft, hypocritical and phucking judgemental, crying more than the berieved, gosh! Everyone is forming relationship and financial guru online while they can't manage their affairs in real life.

You have said it all. I like the guy post eviction comment, he stated it and he was clear that he doesnt want to bring his family into it. Na wa for my people oooo

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by KnightB(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by nazablossom(f): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Nigerians and cyber bullying are 5&6. Just negodu, poor woman.
But on the other hand TTT fall people hand no be small. I am not watching bbn but i always follow the topic here on NL and from peoples comments they loved that ttt, but immediately he denied his family and also his shameless romantic exploit with bisola, people disqualified him instantly.

Moral lesson, be faithful and truthful, even if it's a game because it's going to backfire. And as my people always say karma is a bi.tch
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by EarlOfWarwick(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
I won't deny my family for 1B dollars.

Anyway, I for follow go BBNaija o, but when it was only Enugu they chose for the SE's audition, I couldn't go cos mehn .. I fear road transport o. It's better to be on air and risk it for a couple minutes.

PH to Enugu by road? Couldn't do it, thus I missed !

Haters will disagree but it's true.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by madjune(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
emror4u:
This kind of talk/trolling can make the faint/light hearted jump inside the lagoon...
I donno why some people derive joy in watching others cry, when it finally happens, you will see them sympathizing with the same person they trolled... SMH undecided undecided angry angry

THIS IS NOT RIGHT

It's called sadism.

The average Nigerian is a sadist.
They want to see if you can cry and when you do cry, they will turn around and tell you sorry.

It's sheer madness.

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by destinysaid(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:
.Nigerians with their hypocrisy.
These people think the wife does not know what Big Brother is all about.
Keep on hating on him. Like he said yesternight, give him one year and see where he would be.
He clearly stated he kept his marriage from the housemates because he had researched married men are not given the chance to do things and I agree with him.
If he had been truthful and told the whole house he is married, would he be free with Bisola? Would he freely dance and mingle like he did on saturday parties?
And if he did, you lots would still call him a useless husband who has no regard for his wife.
He was given the platform to showcase his skills and he did that perfectly. He is a professional dancer and choreographer. He is a very good fine artist. He is the most intelligent and cleverest(Bassey comes to mind too) amongst the HMs.
This guy will go farthest than all the other HMs in the entertainment industry.
I voted my Efe anyway.
and u still support him, pike u said, he's married, is he suppose to be FREE with anyone? If that's so then the ethics of marriage should be scrapped. Even putting religion aside, adultery is adultery, u Dnt commit to one person and then start frolicking with someone else. And even if u say the wife did nt complain, he was stating a bad example for others. If y'all curse and despise Churchill for supposedly cheating, then y'all HV no defense for TTT
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
tafrica:
All of you saying it's their life and marriage don't get it. The moment tony and his wife started soliciting for votes from public, their lives were no longer personal, everyone that would vote him had right to investigate his life and decided if he was worth his votes/money.
Tony lying to HMs about his marital life might not be a too big deal, even though I still feel he toyed with Bisola's emotions too much, that was heartlessness to me. Tony shouldn't have tried to play smart with viewers by failing to acknowledge he was married with kids in all his DS. See how he still tried to insult our intelligence yday by saying his family included his late grandparents, brothers and biggie audience, still failed to acknowledged his wife and kids are his immediate family.
He thought he could play HMs and viewers, he was wrong, I will not be a fool to spend kobo on a HM who thought he was fooling us by stripping naked and lying to us all he had in life was his dick just win votes from public. I felt sooo sorry and sad seeing him leaving Biggie house yday, but the moment I heard his convo with Ebuka, I discovered he deserves(d) no pity; he's heartless and took the game to the extreme.

Both wife and Husby are desperadoes and heart breakers. They were using Bisola to get the money.

Exactly what I've been saying.

It becomes my business when you play me for a fool and still want me to spend money in voting for you.

If there was no voting involved I wouldn't be bothered a bit.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by emoch(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Make una leave this guy alone na
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by moffat(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
at time things fall apart for bisola as TTT left BBN building Crying baby sowy Bisola
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by AJJ17(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:
Chai

But why troll her.Some people tho.
Free the lady please.

If they really got to troll anyone, it should be TTT.
Abi o
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by elmagnifico411(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
CuteJude:
see them talking

most dont have husbands

most are runs girls

nigerians i hail grin

I don tire for people of this our country. Many of them want what u have, but are ready to talk bad about that very thing if it happens that they can't get it. I think the Nation's situation has eaten deep into people's thinking. Its really important for us to keep our sanity. Thank u.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
good for him... a married man should not be in bbn house.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Ugosample(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is the height of foolishness from my country men.

Are you the one married to Tony?
Why are you taking panadol for Tony's headache

What is wrong with these foolish people

If this is the way Nigerians troll Aisha on a daily basis to put pressure on her vegetable husband to deliver dividends of democracy, wouldn't Nigeria be better

Awon Oponu

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by 4peace(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Ugosample(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
madjune:

It's called sadism.

The average Nigerian is a sadist.
They want to see if you can cry and when you do cry, they will turn around and tell you sorry.

It's sheer madness.

It's because Many Nigerians are suffering, that's why.

The suffering has messed with their psyche

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by UjSizzle(f): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
kalex0:

hi princess
Hello smiley

Have we met before?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by ajoskele(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
destinysaid:
and u still support him, pike u said, he's married, is he suppose to be FREE with anyone? If that's so then the ethics of marriage should be scrapped. Even putting religion aside, adultery is adultery, u Dnt commit to one person and then start frolicking with someone else. And even if u say the wife did nt complain, he was stating a bad example for others. If y'all curse and despise Churchill for supposedly cheating, then y'all HV no defense for TTT
You are not a member of his family and you do not know what they concluded on before he came for the game. Yes. Game!
The #BBNaija is a game. Put aside morality because the show does not preach one.
TTT is a good entertainer. Keeping such away from the other HMs for over eight weeks is dope.

Don't tell me one Churchill. He is never in the entertainment industry and I'm sure TTT's wife never complained of domestic violence to you.

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
DollarAngel:
I weak for Naija

Bro no weak. Blame network providers when make data cheap anyhow.

The time 200mb na 1000 naira, who dare tweet all this nonsense
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
venorite:
Most of the commenters on that her page her single and frustrated people. No sane person in her right mind can type such nonsense on some one's page

I'm telling you

Many hungry and frustrated people in the country

See how their posts reeks of Negativity

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Awoo88: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
emror4u:
This kind of talk/trolling can make the faint/light hearted jump inside the lagoon...
I donno why some people derive joy in watching others cry, when it finally happens, you will see them sympathizing with the same person they trolled... SMH undecided undecided angry angry

THIS IS NOT RIGHT
That TTT guy is the biggest idiot of a man I have seen. Denying your wife on live TV. That is the biggest embarrassment Amy woman could face. The result of his foolery is what is wife is facing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) / BBNaija: Housemates Rock "One Corner" Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.