Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (9313 Views)

Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily / Deeds That Meet The "Dead Muslims" / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims by emekaRaj(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

This is shear hypocrisy from you and your bro Emekaraj!
There are so many hadiths that relates what the Prophet usually say after Solah! If have evidences that are authentic bring them and not "baba sope" blind following any Sheikh or past Imam or Muslim Cleric!

I dnt follow any sheikh because I dnt trust any or even hadith except few. I adhere strictly to d Quran dat is d luv of my life.

Like I said b4, if u worship Allah as he should be worshiped with sincerity, he will bless u with d gift of knowing what's right and wrong instinctively.

If we are not fooling our self, i think we should know most of the tins u wrote are right, but I also think some are ridiculous, overzealous, unnecessary, mere propaganda, over Sabi..... I can go on but lemme stop here.

1 Like

Re: Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2018
emekaRaj:

I dnt follow any sheikh because I dnt trust any or even hadith except few. I adhere strictly to d Quran dat is d luv of my life.

Like I said b4, if u worship Allah as he should be worshiped with sincerity, he will bless u with d gift of knowing what's right and wrong instinctively.

If we are not fooling our self, i think we should know most of the tins u wrote are right, but I also think some are ridiculous, overzealous, unnecessary, mere propaganda, over Sabi..... I can go on but lemme stop here.
But this opinion of yours i.e....ridiculous, overzealous, unnecessary, mere propaganda, over Sabi.....
I know some Muslims cant be on the same page with me as regards this list. But since you believe in only a few hadiths and Qur'an that means you would have no say in this.
Re: Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims by OlalekanMultiD(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Egein:

1. - You are prohibited from thanking Allah for keeping you for another year?
2. - The memory of dead loved ones doesn't matter. We must learn to forget them?
6. - Do you mean the Tesbih (Islamic rosary) is rubbish?
21. - Dating or courting isn't allowed in Islam? Wait! You just see a person on the road and ask them to marry you?

OP, YOU ARE EXTREMELY MAD.

Are you a Muslim, if you are, why saying bad word to ur bro who is trying to help ur deen?
Re: Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims by Empiree: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

This is shear hypocrisy from you and your bro Emekaraj!
There are so many hadiths that relates what the Prophet usually say after Solah! If have evidences that are authentic bring them and not "baba sope" blind following any Sheikh or past Imam or Muslim Cleric!
This was already dealt with. There are evidences abound in Hadith about making Dua after salat. You just said it yourself @underlined. Help yourself, buddy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Islamic New Year 1431 / Eid-el-fitr 2018: Sultan Urges Muslims To Look For New Moon Thursday, June 14. / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.