Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc (8546 Views)

M.m.m. Has Crashed Again / Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites / M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by FunnyDude(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
op u mumu well well...I pity ur generation

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
FunnyDude:
[s]op u mumu well well...I pity ur generation[/s]
the same goes to ya papa

1 Like

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by FhemmyKW(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
FUCKINGPAINEDMAVRODIAN, hahahahaha
You are the one pained here aburo. There is no one into ponzi that doesn't know the risk. Get a job
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
FhemmyKW:

You are the one pained here aburo. There is no one into ponzi that doesn't know the risk. Get a job
egbe baba e ni mo se, stop promoting scam!
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:

See him name self. Like all those Ogba boys for lagos wey dey chop 20naira Amala&Ewedu without meat, 3times everyday. Hohohoho grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy lmao.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
fifty:

See him name self. Like person Wey dey chop 20naira Amala everyday without meat. Hohohoho grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy lmao.
yap! proudly amala eater unlike u people wey go pound eba+fufu together just to become bellyfull
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by loosecanon50(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
And so the thread dies a natural death, Nobody cared about his opinion. Hurray!!! A nice fool has been born. U need to refund back the 20k now back to ur sponsor. Totominko

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
loosecanon50:
And so the thread dies a natural death, Nobody cared about his opinion. Hurray!!! A nice fool has been born. U need to refund back the 20k now back to ur sponsor. Totominko

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai

2 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by imagrg(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Robing Peter to pay Paul is not a business & will never be a business
Don't allow poverty to wear you face-cap. Join a reliable punzi and realise your dream-ghw .

2 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by lindaz12: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Create Your own Ponzi Site:

And start making millions like others.

Stop being scammed by all this whatsapp platforms; Click below/signature
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by FhemmyKW(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Ode! if u are my late dad's mate, u shud be dead by now. D level of ur stupidity is beyond human comprehension. Ur mates are turning their excess money into something valuable and u are there hating. Grow up

3 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Viking007(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:

kikikikiki, I can feed your entire family till una return to the Almighty.
cheesy
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
FhemmyKW:

Ode! if u are my late dad's mate, u shud be dead by now. D level of ur stupidity is beyond human comprehension. Ur mates are turning their excess money into something valuable and u are there hating. Grow up
agba ko ni won fi n to iku, who knw wetin kill ya papa sef? btw, theres nothing like excess money! consult ur economics teacher & be wise
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
imagrg:
Don't allow poverty to wear you face-cap. Join a reliable punzi and realise your dream-ghw .
aja to ba maa so'nu ko ni gbo ife olode!
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Viking007:
cheesy
twale, sir!
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
lindaz12:
Create Your own Ponzi Site:
And start making millions like others.
Stop being scammed by all this whatsapp platforms; Click below/signature
make una continue to rape dem jare
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by FhemmyKW(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:

agba ko ni won fi n to iku, who knw wetin kill ya papa sef? btw, theres nothing like excess money! consult ur economics teacher & be wise
Going to school doesn't guarantee knowledge, I can see how dumb and poor u are.
According to investorword, An additional amount of cash beyond what a company normally needs to have on hand.
Instead of keeping 500k in a fixed deposit to yield 7.5% annually cos I don't have a need for d money at d moment, so I invested it in ghw and make an extra 150k monthly.
Come and learn mumu.
It's so obvious ur parents means nothing to u, that's y u have d gut to just insult other people parents. it's not ur fault though, u can confirm this from ur mum.
Both ur mom and dad tried so hard to get rid of ur pregnancy but ur papa was too broke to afford the hospital bill, so the last resort was to use local drug which ur mum did. Instead of the drug to make her lose d pregnancy, it deformed u and paralyzed ur brain. That's y ur brain is below ur foot instead of ur head.
Omo ale jati jati

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
FhemmyKW:

According to investorword, An additional amount of cash beyond what a company normally needs to have on hand.
Instead of keeping 500k in a fixed deposit to yield 7.5% annually cos I don't have a need for d money at d moment, so I invested it in ghw and make an extra 150k monthly.
Come and learn mumu.
It's so obvious ur parents means nothing to u, that's y u have d gut to just insult other people parents. it's not ur fault though, u can confirm this from ur mum.
Both ur mom and dad tried so hard to get rid of ur pregnancy but ur papa was to broke to afford the hospital bill, so the last resort was to use local drug which ur mum did. Instead of the drug to make her lose d pregnancy, it deformed u and paralyzed ur brain. That's y ur brain is below ur foot instead of ur head.
Omo ale jati jati
ur frustration makes me happy! make una wail o, kikikikiki
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by sats: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
We are all aware that M.M.M. is DEAD already, but some fellow are still trying so hard to promote GHW, TWINCRASHED & the rest of those SCAM!
I mentioned only the above 3 websites because they are popular but the truth is that those people who are promoting them are in deep sorrow now, & trying so hard to rebrand the scam maybe they might be lucky to get their money back!

STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED & THE REST PONZI SCAM!

PONZI IS NOT & WILL NEVER BE A BIZNESS

YOU ARE FREE TO INSULT ME BUT YOU WONT GO SCOT FREE!
BI O BA JU MI L'OKO, MAA JU E NI IDARO

happy?
oya clap for yourself, s e u n is waiting for you in the other room
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by FhemmyKW(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
ur frustration makes me happy! make una wail o, kikikikiki
Frustration? uve got no clue aburo, ur foolishness amuse me. I'm here chilling and cracking jokes about how deluded u are with my pals
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
FhemmyKW:

Come and learn mumu.
it's not my fault though, coz I can confirm this from my grandma.
Both my grandpa and grandma tried so hard to get rid of my papa pregnancy but my grandpa was too broke to afford the hospital bill, so the last resort was to use local drug which my grandma did. Instead of the drug to make her lose d pregnancy,
Omo ale jati jati
all ur epistle on how ur papa was concieved by ur grandma is non of my bizness. google what ponzi stands for & be wise! comparing fixed deposit with ponzi speaks volume about ur level of reasoning! akafunwedi obo laagido
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
FhemmyKW:

Frustration? uve got no clue aburo, ur foolishness amuse me. I'm here chilling and cracking jokes about how deluded u are with my pals
lai muhammed, i can see how una dey sweat 4rm head to toe! ibinuje tire, erin ni fun emi because u no dey use ya head!
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
sats:

happy? oya clap for yourself, s e u n is waiting for you in the other room
kikiki, u beta go rest to get strenght to work tomorrow. twincrashed fifu
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by FhemmyKW(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
all ur epistle on how ur papa was concieved by ur grandma is non of my bizness. google what ponzi stands for & be wise! comparing fixed deposit with ponzi speaks volume about ur level of reasoning! akafunwedi obo laagido
I laff u in Spanish. I made what I can't make with fixed deposit in 5years in just 5 months.
I don't need google to tell me what I already know. Successful people think outside the box in order to move forward, I can see y u are stagnant and frustrated.
Omo abi'pabe, eni abata ka'fi owo e ra kulikuli

1 Like

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by delawal: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
@op and other uninformed people. all d op said about ponzi scheme been a scam dt will benefit some while not benefiting others is true very true. but where he is mistaking is assuming dt ponzi participants don't know this. they know it night work or not work for them. d ponzi Admins also tell participants to use their spare money which they can bear in case of loss, the problem is dt some are greedy. they carry their life savings and put hoping to make it big and alone d line d scheme might crash. if people do ponzi without greed there won't be cries when it crashes.
so @op even if u shout from today to next millennium u won't stop people from doing ponzi. u will only get tired or at a point discover u re wasting ur time and energy. just in case u don't know, could u believe dt after d December brouhaha abt Mmm dt people will still be tempted to do it again. u will be disappointed dt many people re going back to it. people bet wit big money knowing d risk, people also play raffle wit money knowing they may not win d article, dts same way people do ponzi bearing in mind they may gain or lose.
finally, I think what u and others re saying is good bt d way and energy una dey give to it is plain childish, and u finally even make some of these hidden schemes popular,

2 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
FhemmyKW:

I laff u in Spanish. I made what I can't make with fixed deposit in 5years in just 5 months.
I don't need google to tell me what I already know. Successful people think outside the box in order to move forward, I can see y u are stagnant and frustrated.
Omo abi'pabe, eni abata ka'fi owo e ra kulikuli
Lie Muhammed, I dey gbadun ur lies. keep on telling more lies, who knows ur money fit come out of GHW trap. asunfunrun
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
@delawal, God bless you sir. I am aware that no amount of warning will makes some people quit ponzi but trust me, this thread might have save some people as well. The truth is that ponzi will die a natural death when participants are tired of losing money.
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Lie Muhammed, I dey gbadun ur lies. keep on telling more lies, who knows ur money fit come out of GHW trap. asunfunrun

Wow! I said. It. @OP your money is trapped. Chaii, sorry ohhh.
But how much self, wey make u vex come Nairaland dey cry for people head? How much, I fit help you out oooo

1 Like

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Superman7:

Wow! I said. It. @OP your money is trapped. Chaii, sorry ohhh.
But how much self, wey make u vex come Nairaland dey cry for people head? How much, I fit help you out oooo
u beta go get ur glasses & read my post wey u quote. I no fit put a kobo for ponzi because I get a well functioning brain. additionally, my thread is not all about GHW only.
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by delawal: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
@delawal, God bless you sir. I am aware that no amount of warning will makes some people quit ponzi but trust me, this thread might have save some people as well. The truth is that ponzi will die a natural death when participants are tired of losing money.
no. not at all. now let me share some experience wit u . ponzi schemes didn't start today, people have been losing money since time immemorial on scheme like this but still it didn't stop. in 2012 a friend introduced me to justbeen paid scheme. I lost abt 100k. last year when Mmm was reigning u refused to join BC I already had bad experience in d past, but when I saw d kind money d people around me dey make, I was tempted to join and I lost abt 1.5m again. that was when I told myself must I be losing money all d time. I decided dt whteva money I lost in ponzi I must get it back from ponzi, na so I come join anida reigning one. by Feb ending this year I have already made all d money I have lost in ponzi back. so DTS it.
also don't think people into it re jobless. me I dey into biz big time o and so some other persons I have come across doing ponzi. most re gainfully employed and don't give a damn if they lose their money along d line. so DTS just it
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
u beta go get ur glasses & read my post wey u quote. I no fit put a kobo for ponzi because I get a well functioning brain. additionally, my thread is not all about GHW only.

Now, be sincere my friend. There are lots and lots of posts every day warning people about ponzi schemes and I have also observed that most people respond to such posts in opposition stating that it's nobody's business what they do with their money. This scenario has been going on for a very long time in Nairaland like a circle.
Now answer me sincerely..
Are you so jobless and bored to come online, wasting your Megabytes on this same circular routine or you were simply hired to do it? because I observe that you actually came for a hire like a hired police officer ready to shoot people. Even if you don't answer my question, you must fall into one of the options listed above, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by FhemmyKW(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
I'm not surprised at ur low mentality. U think everyone is poor like u.
Just try to get a job OK?
Play time over, need to do something productive with d time I have left b4 sleep.
Kneel down for prayer

Receive brain in JESUS name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus / New Project Coming Soon / MMM Zimbabwe Froze Withdrawals, Old Members Lost 80% Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.