Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc (8547 Views)

M.m.m. Has Crashed Again / Stay Away From This 419 Ponzi Scheme Websites / M.M.M Nigeria "30 Days Freeze" Doesn't Mean Pause Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:
iyalaya e!

Your father and generation, Back to Sender.
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:
won ti gbe ru e lat'eyin
Useless illiterate that will never amount to anything tangible in life.
Woe betide your useless mother for carrying an idiot for 9 months. Chaiii hahahahahahaha...
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2017
Superman7:

[s]Your father and generation, Back to Sender[/s].
u r pained! una just started! walai i no go contribute kobo to ur treatment when ghw finally gve una over-tension. eranko-igbo
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Superman7:

[s]Useless illiterate that will never amount to anything tangible in life.
Woe betide your useless mother for carrying an idiot for 9 months. Chaiii hahahahahahaha...[/s]
maka tell u d truth, my mama gave me proper upbringing to be upright at all times & say no to fraud! as for ur own case, ur mama was known to be into business of prostitution, baby factory, drugs, scam & other shady bizness that brings quick but not lasting wealth. its in ur blood & am not surprised. omo ti ole ba bi, jaguda lo maa ya

3 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:
maka tell u d truth, my mama gave me proper upbringing to be upright at all times & say no to fraud! as for ur own case, ur mama was known to be into business of prostitution, baby factory, drugs, scam & other shady bizness that brings quick but not lasting wealth. its in ur blood & am not surprised. omo ti ole ba bi, jaguda lo maa ya

Thunder break you into pieces and spread your blood across the road. You're so hopeless and dull, can't express yourself at all.
As for your mother, she did not know that her travails for 9 months will produce an unprofitable idiot like you, she regrets it now, abortion would have been better then. Hahaha, hahahahaha
She may not say it out but the old woman is now biting her fingers for investing in a ponzi scheme like you. Chaii what a wasted effort. Hahahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Superman7:

[s]Thunder break you into pieces and spread your blood across the road. You're so hopeless and dull, can't express yourself at all.
As for your mother, she did not know that her travails for 9 months will produce an unprofitable idiot like you, she regrets it now, abortion would have been better then. Hahaha, hahahahaha
She may not say it out but the old woman is now biting her fingers for investing in a ponzi scheme like you. Chaii what a wasted effort. Hahahahahahaha...[/s]
cant help buh laff @ur frustration! mind u, ur frustration makes me glad because seeing nincompoop like u wailing over their loss to ponzi makes me smile. Your mama na harlot while ur papa na con-artist, no wonder u dey look 4 quick money without work! wail on plz because it makes my day

2 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:
cant help buh laff @ur frustration! mind u, ur frustration makes me glad because seeing nincompoop like u wailing over their loss to ponzi makes me smile. Your mama na harlot while ur papa na con-artist, no wonder u dey look 4 quick money without work! wail on plz because it makes my day

Such a useless idiot like you came here crying over ponzi schemes, it appears you're the one that lost money rather, if not you won't be here crying all day and night and wailing over your hopelessness. Be sincere, are you really after the people losing money in ponzi schemes or you're crying because your useless and hopeless father invested all your life-savings in the ponzi. Now you the bastard son is here crying.
Sorry ooo, your mummy can go run some prostituting to feed you, that's the only option now. Useless yoruba he-goat. Are you now tired of your language? Your frustration is clear

4 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Superman7:

[s]Such a useless idiot like you came here crying over ponzi schemes, it appears you're the one that lost money rather, if not you won't be here crying all day and night and wailing over your hopelessness. Be sincere, are you really after the people losing money in ponzi schemes or you're crying because your useless and hopeless father invested all your life-savings in the ponzi. Now you the bastard son is here crying.
Sorry ooo, your mummy can go run some prostituting to feed you, that's the only option now. Useless yoruba he-goat. Are you now tired of your language? Your frustration is clear[/s]
as av said earlier, ur mama na harlot y ur papa na con-artist & dats y u sef dey luk for quick money! I opened the thread to educate unsuspecting Nigerians about the danger of ponzi scam but omo-ole like u no get eye to sleep again because this thread is a cancer to ur fraudulent hope! I have never & will never invest a kobo in ponzi because I am a sensible man.

5 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:
as av said earlier, ur mama na harlot y ur papa na con-artist & dats y u sef dey luk for quick money! I opened the thread to educate unsuspecting Nigerians about the danger of ponzi scam but omo-ole like u no get eye to sleep again because this thread is a cancer to ur fraudulent hope! I have never & will never invest a kobo in ponzi because I am a sensible man.

God punish you liar, thunder fire your useless mouth, the truth is simple... you have lost a lot of money in ponzi schemes, now you're crying and warning others not to become hopeless like you. You will continue to go down below till you're finished! Animal!!

4 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Viking007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:
ni awon to se o si'le.
cheesy You have bad mouth.
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Superman7:

God punish you liar, thunder fire your useless mouth, the truth is simple... you have lost a lot of money in ponzi schemes, now you're crying and warning others not to become hopeless like you. You will continue to go down below till you're finished! Animal!!
na ur papa u dey talk to! maggot go chop am tire! amadioha go rape ur mama! sanponna laa pa o

4 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:

na ur papa u dey talk to! maggot go chop am tire! amadioha go rape ur mama! sanponna laa pa o

Hahahahahahahahaha...
Finally you're crying out. It's obvious I struck the real issue that pained you most, it's so true that you lost money through foolishness. Sorry bro, it can't be regained. It appears you 've also lost your respect and brain, you finally lost words to say. You're just losing everything, what is happening? Your life is becoming more miserable and you open your useless mouth to advice other people? What kind of advice?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Viking007:
cheesy You have bad mouth.
apologies, boss. dat boy makes me dey smile since yesterday. its unfortunate dat I will be occupied from 5pm today. twale sir!

4 Likes

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by expressglory: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ponzi investments are not always the best. But if one is lucky and carefully disciplined you still make profit.For example...even today I still received money from helpersoflife.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Superman7:

[s]Hahahahahahahahaha...
Finally you're crying out. It's obvious I struck the real issue that pained you most, it's so true that you lost money through foolishness. Sorry bro, it can't be regained. It appears you 've also lost your respect and brain, you finally lost words to say. You're just losing everything, what is happening? Your life is becoming more miserable and you open your useless mouth to advice other people? What kind of advice?[/s]
were ni iya e! I tagged u to a thread dat I opened as far back as 2016 where I explained the danger of ponzi & theres no where I said that I lost a kobo because am not as foolish as you ponzi participants! Loosers like u r the one attacking the truth-sayers like us just because ponzi has made ur life miserable. I will find u a rope to helep u end it all when u can no longer cope with d depression! NA PONZI GO SEND U BELOW 6FEET IF YOU FAIL TO QUIT!
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
expressglory:
[Ponzi investments are not always the best. But if one is lucky and carefully disciplined you still make profit.For example...even today I still received money from helpersoflife.com
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:
were ni iya e! I tagged u to a thread dat I opened as far back as 2016 where I explained the danger of ponzi & theres no where I said that I lost a kobo because am not as foolish as you ponzi participants! Loosers like u r the one attacking the truth-sayers like us just because ponzi has made ur life miserable. I will find u a rope to helep u end it all when u can no longer cope with d depression! NA PONZI GO SEND U BELOW 6FEET IF YOU FAIL TO QUIT!

For the fact you struck out my lines shows that those words really touched you and made you sad! Boy, don't pretend you're truly sad and miserable, but you don't know how to come out. I asked you before what your problem was with ponzi schemes and why posts are constantly being repeated, but you couldn't explain. You have a reason for preaching against ponzi schemes, not for anyone but for yourself and you can't say it out.
You've been dumped,
You're been robbed,
You've been so frustrated to start attacking it.
Sorry for your loss though, and don't go there again. You have been ruined and you can't stop crying. I won't be surprised if you open another post tomorrow warning people again and again because you had a bad experience and you can't rise again.
See, accept your failure and cry out. Stop fooling yourself and hiding in shame. Cry for help, we will donate to help you out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Superman7:

For the fact you struck out my lines shows that those words really touched you and made you sad! Boy, don't pretend you're truly sad and miserable, but you don't know how to come out. I asked you before what your problem was with ponzi schemes and why posts are constantly being repeated, but you couldn't explain. You have a reason for preaching against ponzi schemes, not for anyone but for yourself and you can't say it out.
You've been dumped,
You're been robbed,
You've been so frustrated to start attacking it.
Sorry for your loss though, and don't go there again. You have been ruined and you can't stop crying. I won't be surprised if you open another post tomorrow warning people again and again because you had a bad experience and you can't rise again.
See, accept your failure and cry out. Stop fooling yourself and hiding in shame. Cry for help, we will donate to help you out.
lmfao! am not a fool lyk u ponzi investors! Chuddy wanna scam u d more. lol

1 Like

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:
lmfao! am not a fool lyk u ponzi investors! Chuddy wanna scam u d more. lol

Hahahahaha... this boy you are very funny,
So chuddy wants to scam me, but you're already dying for me, you're crying and wailing and having sleepless nights for those that chuddy wants to scam. Bros check am now, you better be sincere to say your past experience in ponzi made you this miserable. Very soon you will start biting people until they chain you. Hahahahaha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by nkemjacob2(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
how much seun done pay u for this write up?
upon say una dey kill mmm tru media...mmm still prove say dem smart pass u. so Mr. man go and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Superman7:

Hahahahaha... this boy you are very funny,
So chuddy wants to scam me, but you're already dying for me, you're crying and wailing and having sleepless nights for those that chuddy wants to scam. Bros check am now, you better be sincere to say your past experience in ponzi made you this miserable. Very soon you will start biting people until they chain you. Hahahahaha...
LET ME ASK U A SIMPLE QUESTION, IF U ARE NOT PAINED THAT I EXPOSED U PONZI SCAM ARTIST WHY DO U ATTACK MY POST? I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME REASONABLE POINTS BECAUSE FAILURE TO DO THAT MAKES YOU A MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:
LET ME ASK U A SIMPLE QUESTION, IF U ARE NOT PAINED THAT I EXPOSED U PONZI SCAM ARTIST WHY DO U ATTACK MY POST? I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME REASONABLE POINTS BECAUSE FAILURE TO DO THAT MAKES YOU A MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE

Hahahahah give me points indeed!
See this useless and hopeless yoruba goat, talking about points. Is it how ponzi frustrated your jobless father or how it made your mother a public prostitute?
You're really a failure!
Since yesterday you are just waking up from drunkenness to "give points" hahahaha..
Who are you give points? Chai, hahahaha..
Give point to your frustrated generation and respect yourself here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Superman7: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
nkemjacob2:
how much seun done pay u for this write up?
upon say una dey kill mmm tru media...mmm still prove say dem smart pass u. so Mr. man go and die.

Seun gave him two cubes of kulikuli and he became MAD hahahahaha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by FX(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
I think banks use Peter's money to pay Paul. They are more organized Ponzi schemes backed by CBN who prints more money and give to these Banks whenever they are about to crash. Many Banks have crashed before and more will soon crash. Make una dey shine ur eyes. Everything is a cycle
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by odysey: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
ricknol:
as na u kill mmm na..guy post irrelevant rubbish on nairaland no be work..

hmmm I'm aware they're not paying 2016 mavro or is there a secret to it??
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by lonelygem(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=otitokoroleti post=54764271]We are all aware that M.M.M. is DEAD already, but some fellow are still trying so hard to promote GHW, TWINCRASHED & the rest of those SCAM!
I mentioned only the above 3 websites because they are popular but the truth is that those people who are promoting them are in deep sorrow now, & trying so hard to rebrand the scam maybe they might be lucky to get their money back!

STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED & THE REST PONZI SCAM!

PONZI IS NOT & WILL NEVER BE A BIZNESS

YOU ARE FREE TO INSULT ME BUT YOU WONT GO SCOT FREE!
BI O BA JU MI L'OKO, MAA JU E NI

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
lonelygem:

withdraw your posts and bowl in shame.. I Just GH 31k. and got matched after PHing 2k on my 2016 mavro.

Abeg make Una leave the Oponu.

Na local man be this, u just dey waste ya saliva

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
fifty:

Abeg make Una leave the Oponu.
Na local man be this, u just dey waste ya saliva
won ti se epe fun e!!!
scammers will go to any length to defend their scam!!!
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by otitokoroleti: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
FX:
I think banks use Peter's money to pay Paul. They are more organized Ponzi schemes backed by CBN who prints more money and give to these Banks whenever they are about to crash. Many Banks have crashed before and more will soon crash. Make una dey shine ur eyes. Everything is a cycle

BANKS MADE THEIR PROFIT THROUGH LENDING, FOREX, ETC

HOW DO YOU MAKE PROFIT FROM PONZI?

HAVE YOU HEARD OF SEC?

IS THEIR ANY ORGANIZATION THAT STANDS AS SEC WHEN THINGS GO WRONG WITH PONZI?

USE YOUR HEAD & STOP DISPLAYING YOUR STUPIDITY IN PUBLIC.

NO WONDER OYINBO PEOPLE DEY CALL AFRICAN 'MONKEY'
Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
otitokoroleti:

won ti se epe fun e!!!

scammers will go to any length to defend their scam!!!

Oponu, call am anything u want call am. MMM is the way. Stop collecting 20k from Seun. U can make 50k on ur own Or are u not ashamed of urself?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Superman7:

Hahahahah give me points indeed!
See this useless and hopeless yoruba goat, talking about points. Is it how ponzi frustrated your jobless father or how it made your mother a public prostitute?
You're really a failure!
Since yesterday you are just waking up from drunkenness to "give points" hahahaha..
Who are you give points? Chai, hahahaha..
Give point to your frustrated generation and respect yourself here.

You are a very wucked Sombori o. See as u just push the mumu goat buttons anyhow grin grin grin,

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus / New Project Coming Soon / MMM Zimbabwe Froze Withdrawals, Old Members Lost 80% Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.