Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 (43387 Views)

Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) / Trailer Carrying Gas Falls At Ojekunle, Mushin, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Seunjungle(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
I don't think some people give it second thought before they utter words....how can 50 people sneaked out just like that
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Lilimax(f): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Evil Tree!
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
Rip to the dead. If u investigate further you'll find out that the school didn't give permission to these students to go to the waterfall. They probably sneaked out of school. Obey ur teachers/parents so ur days may be long. God does not lie.
can students go on excussion without their teacher? Simply type RIP.
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by jaytime(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
How sad. RIP 2 d dead
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by tonio2wo: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
see as the water dirty sef! undecided
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by cocaineaddict(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
4everGod:

Try and reason with your head pls. Its obvious the muddy water was caused by the earth which the huge tree displaced when uprooted.

that's why you will always be and die an uninformed, dull illiterate. Are these muddy waterfalls also caused by the 'earth which the huge tree displaced'? Mugu

Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by tosyne2much(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
cocaineaddict:
u mean human beings were swimming in that muddy water shocked

I see someone 5 steps down that said he doesn't understand. Guy wetin you go ever understand?
The thing sef surprise me baba

1 Like

Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by arsenal33: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
DjAndroid:
The kain bad news we dey hear for this country these eh.
continent
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by koolcat: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
DjAndroid:
bros abeq read again
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gloryfox:
what has devil got to do with the tree. did he create the tree?
No! Devil did not creat the tree; but he caused the tragedy. By the way, are you in any way related to devil? If yes, let's be friends. I am just curious.
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by soath(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
cocaineaddict:
u mean human beings were swimming in that muddy water shocked
Somebody said, many are mad few are roaming #Werey

1 Like

Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by nextstep(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
Rip to the dead. If u investigate further you'll find out that the school didn't give permission to these students to go to the waterfall. They probably sneaked out of school. Obey ur teachers/parents so ur days may be long. God does not lie.

What? Things happen to innocent people all the time. I'm sorry they were at the waterfall at the wrong time. This can happen to anybody, and there's no "reason". RIP
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by nextstep(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
venai:
No! Devil did not creat the tree; but he caused the tragedy. By the way, are you in any way related to devil? If yes, let's be friends. I am just curious.

Devil cause rain, that washed away the soil, that caused the tree to lose its foundation, then fall? This must be a very busy character, planning so many things around the world and letting them unfold. So when a star explodes causing a supernova that wipes away planets, nah devil too abi?
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by princeemmma(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
IKUNLE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Bollinger(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
cocaineaddict:
u mean human beings were swimming in [b]that muddy water shocked

I see someone 5 steps down that said he doesn't understand. Guy wetin you go ever understand?[/b]

Guy think na. It's muddy now because there is or was movement with it's natural vegetation when the tree fell. Walk into a stream and disturb it and see if it won't be distorted. Smh.
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by cocaineaddict(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bollinger:

Guy think na. It's muddy now because there is or was movement with it's natural vegetation when the tree fell. Walk into a stream and disturb it and see if it won't be distorted. Smh.
that's not true. Scroll up and you will see where I provided pictorial evidences of naturally muddy water falls. Don't be a mugu
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
venai:
Devil has nothing to do with it. God allowed it to happen cos he can do as he pleases. Devil did not create the tree or the wind that felled it
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Bimpe29: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Allahu Samad.
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by richeeyo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
DjAndroid:

Ritual money too much bros, they even they advertise for TV say make people come do
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Bollinger(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
cocaineaddict:

that's not true. Scroll up and you will see where I provided pictorial evidences of naturally muddy water falls. Don't be a mugu

Do you know the problem with most Nigerians like yourself? You love to drum up facts to support your illogical reasoning. How old are you? Rule number 1; Never get high on your own supply. No one ever said muddy waterfalls don't exist. The question is, is kintampo a natural muddy waterfall? Obviously something happened to make it this way in this instance. Below is a picture of Kintampo waterfall in its natural state. Think bro. Think. I'd like to see you wiggle your way out of this. Waiting. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Mavor: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
akilo1:
so so bad news from Ghana and kenya grin
And this is something to be amused about?
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
at Kitampo again?
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Caseless: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Lord have mercy! Keep us away from wrong timing!
People self dey try shocked shocked shocked see the water they were swimming in shocked shocked shocked In the storm
RIP to the dead.
They are really revellers
not " a group of person" , but "a person who's enjoying themselves"?

I'm not understanding.
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by ReachHard: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
LOOK AT THE DIRTY BROWN WATER THEY ARE SWIMMING IN SEF
ALL THESE CHALE-KWEKU PIPU... RADARADA
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by cocaineaddict(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bollinger:

Do you know the problem with most Nigerians like yourself? You love to drum up facts to support your illogical reasoning. How old are you? Rule number 1; Never get high on your own supply. No one ever said muddy waterfalls don't exist. The question is, is kintampo a natural muddy waterfall? Obviously something happened to make it this way in this instance. Below is a picture of Kintampo waterfall in its natural state. Think bro. Think. I'd like to see you wiggle your way out of this. Waiting. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
See this ignorant mumu talking of illogical reasoning. It's either you've got severe amnesia or you're  plainly a confused and myopic illiterate.  My first post before you aimlessly quoted me was " u mean human beings were swimming in that muddy water". I never said the kintambo was a naturally muddy waterfall. It's still possible the water got muddied before the trees fell on it.
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
Comprehension problem? The news said most of them were students of WMSS on excursion. undecided

©YBR
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by LilySopi(f): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tonason:
There was a storm and you are still there doing what? Common sense should tell that ones there is storm anything can happen

Sorry it wasnt meant for u
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by LilySopi(f): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
micomfortevents:
Waterfalls not fun during the raining or stormy weather. .

One of the Student who did not go to the excursion send the Storm .

The Gorvernment negligence to tourist safety caused it

The river Goddess was pissed of when Nana and Muntari sneaked to the back of the tree to have quickie

Receive sense for once in your life.
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by TinaAnita(f): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
The sight of the place is even life-threatening and they went there to swim? Jeez
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by dont8(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
cocaineaddict:

See this ignorant mumu talking of illogical reasoning. It's either you've got severe amnesia or you're  plainly a confused and myopic illiterate.  My first post before you aimlessly quoted me was " u mean human beings were swimming in that muddy water". I never said the kintambo was a naturally muddy waterfall. It's still possible the water got muddied before the trees fell on it. 
Stop already! Be logical for once, you've made a mistake with your comments and Bollinger has corrected you on that. Come to think of it, who in their right senses would go to such a muddy water-fall in the first place, assuming that's its natural state in the first place.

TinaAnita:
The sight of the place is even life-threatening and they went there to swim? Jeez
That's not the natural state, the 'quake' of the fall made it muddy that way.

1 Like

Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by cocaineaddict(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
dont8:
Stop already! Be logical for once, you've made a mistake with your comments and Bollinger has corrected you on that. Come to think of it, who in their right senses would go to such a muddy water-fall in the first place, assuming that's its natural state in the first place.

That's not the natural state, the 'quake' of the fall made it muddy that way.

It's obvious you're as dumb as the retard bollinger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Vehicle Falls While Chasing A Car From Onipanu To Maryland, Lagos (Video) / A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) / How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.