Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters (33068 Views)

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by OlaMiki: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Activists all over the world to support thugery , fake graduate claimer ,corrupt element !!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided are u seriously high on Colombia weed ?
Okanokan:
So what? He has School Certificate which is the basic minimum required by 1999 Constitution. If those who are graduate in the senate contributed positively the way Dino Melaye had, Nigeria would be a better place. Activist all over Nigeria should support Dino Melaye because Parliament is the Activist Arena and Dino has proven himself by his pro-activeness on issues on the floor of the senate.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Gassa007: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:

This is not hearsay, the info came from the school and they not only have records, they have proof and have produced proof to show that he actually failed and did not graduate so what are you talking about?

Do you have your own proof to show that he actually graduated from ABU?

The man is not even disputing the claim but you are here beating chest and defending what you can not proov.

Youe people sef..
What are you saying You now know him more than his classmates??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by napoleon77(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am not a fan of Dino but this story can never be true because he was the course rep for his dept from year 1 till he graduated ..I have worked under some of his classmates and one is even currently my account officer and they have always said he was their course rep and he was the gateway between them and lecturers for bribes and all what not

I hope they confirmed that he graduated and provided you with a convovation brochure with his name as a graduate

Note that I am not a fan of Sahara

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by joinnow: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Abegi leave am joor.
Even his Oga kpata kpata also claimed he attended and attempt ssce certificate we never find

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Tyche(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:

This is not hearsay, the info came from the school and they not only have records, they have proof and have produced proof to show that he actually failed and did not graduate so what are you talking about?

The man is not even disputing the claim but you are here beating chest and defending what you can not proov.

Youe people sef..

Your are dumb bro, no offence
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Tyche(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:

Youe people sef..
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
napoleon77:

I hope they confirmed that he graduated and provided you with s convovation brochure with his name as a gradual.

Note that I am not a fan of Sahara

They didn't oo but I they will know if he didn't graduate
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by basty: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Rubbish!!!

I know this dude very well... Though, he is thuggish, but this propaganda is dead on arrival..

Come to think of it, this dude speak good English than most of the so called graduates we have on Nairaland

See a.latest idiot on Nairaland. Speaking good.English makes one.a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Duru009(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Simply show us babe waec certificate. As for Dino. You will not win....... Dino na strong ma......
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by theophorus(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
...Dino them don start with you...
Just get ready to return to where you came from...
Poverty is a Mindset"
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Stevez32:
i dont know how to describe your likes. 'proov' indeed. I doubt you know what evidence means.

You mean you have no proof to share with us that he actually graduated from ABU?
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Fadahunsi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Okanokan:
So what? He has School Certificate which is the basic minimum required by 1999 Constitution. If those who are graduate in the senate contributed positively the way Dino Melaye had, Nigeria would be a better place. Activist all over Nigeria should support Dino Melaye because Parliament is the Activist Arena and Dino has proven himself by his pro-activeness on issues on the floor of the senate.

That is not a reason to present a fake certificate (if true) just to contest an election!
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tyche:

Your are dumb bro, no offence

You came up with that after looking in the mirror.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gassa007:

What are you saying You now know him more than his classmates??

The info did not come from me, it came from Amadu Bello University, the same University he claimed he graduated from.

Face ABU and let the man defend himself.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Okanokan(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
OlaMiki:
Activists all over the world to support thugery , fake graduate claimer ,corrupt element !!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided are u seriously high on Colombia weed ?

My friend i have alway believed that its only those who suffer from INFERIORITY COMPLEX that trade insult when issues that should task our intellect are being discussed.
Lest i forget, have you heard the word PORTUGUESE PARLIAMENT? Yet, Portugal is better than Nigeria. So?
Finally i dont like juveniles that lacks critical intellectual capacity getting on my post, if you have nothing better to contribute on issues please take a nap. Wont respond to you again.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by bizzibodi(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
I knew this dino guy in ABU,when he was impeach as president of science students association,i knew he has several yrs carryovers & he scale thru & did NYSC in kaduna state,if he didnt graduate how was he gvn clearance to do NYSC why did he has to go back later after service to bribe an exam officer

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
And the said Dino just rounded up his MSC last december on international relations, same class with my friend from abu. so abu gave him admission without bsc transcript?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
Absolute rubbish.

What do they even teach in the University these days. I relate better with people who use their senses than people who use their useless certificates.

Whether he went to University or not, he is doing a great job as a talkative Senator.

Forgery and dishonesty means nothing to you people?

Of what use is your own society where the people making the laws that govern your life are fraudulent people law breakers?

With people like you, Nigeria is really reaally doomed.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:

Youe people sef..

Oga, but he just did his msc from samr abu....... how come thry gave him admission with transcript?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
uncleinans:

Oga, but he just did his msc from samr abu....... how come thry gave him admission with transcript?

The info did not come from me, it came from Amadu Bello University, the same University he claimed he graduated from.

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by texazzpete(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Come to think of it, this dude speak good English than most of the so called graduates we have on Nairaland

Your grammar is atrocious. I suppose this makes you a 'so-called graduate' too?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Lionofdjungle: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigeria is full of dramas; which act and scene is this one again? Act 1 scene 2?
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:

you no get talk. some that did nysc and just finished his msc dint graduate. did you even imagine if the news is fake before you picked it up with all alacrity saying t was abu that said it but you believed it. rubish. the way people reason ehh, e tire me

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
No school will give you admission to do msc woth nysc cert of discharge letter and then your bsc transcript. all this ibadan-lagos express media house self.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
uncleinans:

you no get talk. some that did nysc and just finished his msc dint graduate. did you even imagine if the news is fake before you picked it up with all alacrity saying t was abu that said it but you believed it. rubish. the way people reason ehh, e tire me
[/s]

The fact that he did NYSC or did his masters doesn't mean he graduated from ABU and according to ABU, he did not graduate from ABU and instead if questioning me, send your question and anger to ABU or even ask the man you are defending to show us his diploma or graduation certificate to clear things up.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by jbhill(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
AND BUHARI GRADUATED FROM OXFORD.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

The fact that he did NYSC or did his masters doesn't mean he graduated from ABU and according to ABU, he did not graduate from ABU and instead if questioning me, send your question and anger to ABU or even ask the man you are defending to show us his diploma or graduation certificate to clear things up.

your parent should seek for refund from all the school you attented. my friend use your head. he didnt graduate but they gave him admission to do msc. he should present his cert to you shey? the nysc that he did, he didnt show em his cert before he did his nysc shey? according to you, he bribed his way to. simple logic should make you make reason well that the guy have his cert thats why he went for nysc and the same abu gave him admision because he presented his transcript. thats if you know what i mean. all these childreb sef. use your head kid.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by OBAGADAFFI: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

Do you even now the process of getting admission to do Masters in any University?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello, lemme even ask....... is the three exam officers sahara asked abu as an institution before you ll ask me to go ask abu. common sense is not just common.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Reference(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
If it doesn't matter for Mr President, it should not matter here. It is called precedent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.