Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,498 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 PM

Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters (33048 Views)

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by arijay(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
He graduated o. Let Sahara reporter finds another lies. What is credible in this nation ? Senators, Reporters, bloggers,etc no single credibility.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Do you even now the process of getting admission to do Masters in any University?

leave those jambitos who hide behind facless forum to spit rubish. indomie generation just plenty for nairaland i swear.
they believe everything they read online with thinking for themselfs. i should go and ask abu. what an infantile mindset

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by EngrKem: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
It's a lie, most of all these big schools do it! It's omissionof names! To check if someone finished his or her degree program,go to exams and records office. Omission happens to some students, maybe their resu may be forwarded late before senate or convocationdate, or they have dela in project or 1st semester course to do! So if someone's name does no or didnt come out on convocation list or graduation list,it does not meanthe person did not finish all necessary thing required! Ingact, the school authority has to be questioned why they do that! What then do u say to those that gain admissin after matriculation?
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sahara Reporters wise up biko, get the graduation list of his supposedly set and publish same. Stop ranting online.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Okanokan(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fadahunsi:

That is not a reason to present a fake certificate (if true) just to contest an election!

Yes, your post cant be faulted if its proven that he submitted a fake certificate but the question Nigerians should ask is, of what use is the Electoral Act that stipulates that the forms and attachment of all candidate would be publicly displayed for Nigerians to petition if there is are any false declaration by any contestant? Did the electorate make use of the window created by Electoral Act? No!
Now back to the issue, Dino Melaye is a HIGH POLITICAL ESPOSED PERSON(PEP), i doubt if he will make such elementary mistake, in the late 80's and early 90's when we had a recession as we have now most graduate inorder to go into business or get involved for lucre purposes use thier Degree Certificates to secure loans that they were unable to pay back and thus lost those certificates, in 1999 i know atleast 4 members of the House of Representative who are graduate but had to use the School Certificate to contest because they lost thier degree because they couldnt repay the loans they borrowed. However, i am certain Dino Melaye did not submit a fake certificate he most likely submitted a school certificate and he is very well qualified.
Finally Efcc and Sahara Reporter that is making a mountain out of this molehill, why didnt they sue for perjury? They have locus or are they denying they dont have locus?
Dino Melaye i dont know from Adam, outside issues of Saraki, Dino Melaye has on the floor of the Senate raised more issues of corruption against Ministries Departments and Agencies MDA's than the Efcc and other whisleblowers, and he should be commended.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by EngrKem: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

The fact that he did NYSC or did his masters doesn't mean he graduated from ABU and according to ABU, he did not graduate from ABU and instead if questioning me, send your question and anger to ABU or even ask the man you are defending to show us his diploma or graduation certificate to clear things up.

I doubt if u went to a university!
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by ibkogiman(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
I know someone who was Dino's classmate. He supports the claim that he (Dino) didn't graduate.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Stevez32(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:

You mean you have no proof to share with us that he actually graduated from ABU?
there is also no proof as yet that he didnt graduate from the said institution.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Omoalaja99: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Saharareporters don fall my hand!!! I used to take them very seriously, but their news nowadays have turned out to be politically motivated as they've gradually proven themselves to be the tool of some politicians. Their objectivity is therefore now questionable.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
uncleinans:

your parent should seek for refund from all the school you attented. my friend use your head. he didnt graduate but they gave him admission to do msc. he should present his cert to you shey? the nysc that he did, he didnt show em his cert before he did his nysc shey? according to you, he bribed his way to. simple logic should make you make reason well that the guy have his cert thats why he went for nysc and the same abu gave him admision because he presented his transcript. thats if you know what i mean. all these childreb sef. use your head kid.

Such happens every day because of fraud and people gaining access and advantage by producing fraudulent certificates hence the topic of discussion.

Why do people present fraudulent documents? Is it not to gain access?

When was the last time you checked your own head for sane and logical conclusions?

These kids sef.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
EngrKem:

I doubt if u went to a university!

Is the topic about me going to any university?

Reading and is definitely not your forte.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Stevez32:
there is also no proof as yet that he didnt graduate from the said institution.

Do you have any proof that says he did or have the man himself produced any documentation to show that he did?
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Do you even now the process of getting admission to do Masters in any University?

You should have educated me if you really know what it takes instead of asking the silly question.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by annibro(f): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Well I remember so well, I use to see dino often times back den in school@ABU Zaria BTW 1997 - 2000. Always at the Newspaper stand close to the girls hotel @Amina hall, arguing politics.
Sahara reporters are wrong this time

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by deomello: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
annibro:
Well I remember so well, I use to see dino often times back den in school@ABU Zaria BTW 1997 - 2000. Always at the Newspaper stand close to the girls hotel @Amina hall, arguing politics.
Sahara reporters are wrong this time

So he graduated from ABU because he used to visit the newspaper stand close to girls hostel and discussing politics?

lmao. You people are funny?

The issue is not about his presence on that campus, it's strictly that he did not graduate from ABU.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by me69: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:
Bigger troubles await Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West at the National Assembly following a revelation that he never graduated from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as is being claimed.

Melaye, who is known for his controversial stand on national issues as well as a lasting political battle with his former friend and governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello, recently alerted Nigerians that there were plans to carry fictitious allegations against him.

Melaye thinks this move was being planned to get him to face the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) because he was a major factor that stood against the confirmation of Ibrahim Magu as chairman of the anti-corruption organisation.

Sahara Reporters is confirming that Melaye never graduated from the department of geography from ABU.

The report also claims that the DSS was alerted over this but that the security agency covered it up and allowed the man blossom.

At least three exam officers at ABU, Zaria insists that @dino_melaye never graduated from geography department, DG DSS alerted but covered it up,”the report said.

They said Dino's name was not on graduation list and further accused him of bribing his head of department.

Wikipedia reports that Dino Melaye graduated with a Bsc in geography from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria adding that about 30 undergraduates are currently enjoying scholarship under his education empowerment fund.

http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/20/dino-melaye-did-not-graduate-from-abu-zaria-his-certificate-are-fake/

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/843601564740833281
What of NYSC

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Saao(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Even if the devil opposes Buhari, you people will support him. Dead brains
must u insult me just cuz I contribute to a threat contrary to ur opinion? U need God intervention in ur case
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by teddyberry(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is the kind of deliverance that should be given to the reporter of this fake news.
My colleague is Dino 's classmate and they all graduated together.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
me69:
What of NYSC
Go ask NYSC DG
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Tyche(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:

You came up with that after looking in the mirror.

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by iswallker(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
VirginFinder:
He may have had an extra year and didnt graduate with his set/class.

Hence, his name may not be in the convocation list.

so if you had an extra year, your name will not appear in graduation list of the year you graduate...

i am not understanding.... sad
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Mambox: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Rubbish!!!

I know this dude very well... Though, he is thuggish, but this propaganda is dead on arrival..

Come to think of it, this dude speak good English than most of the so called graduates we have on Nairaland
How does fluency and all academic fraud correlate? Of course Dino is far more fluent and has expressional coherence and confidence than even our PhD-weilding GEJ. Many dropouts are actually very sound and making strides albeit criminally using qualifications not earned. Which really would matter little if they could shed the ego of qualification appellation and roll with what is truly earned. Doesnt make them any less a success!

Dino can shut mouth by simply sending a scanned copy of his "certificate" to the media. Cikenan!

Is that so difficult?
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by OBAGADAFFI: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:

You should have educated me if you really know what it takes instead of asking the silly question.

That Education is above your paygrade.

Even some Jambites knows the required qualifications to do Masters .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Mouthgag: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Rubbish!!!

I know this dude very well... Though, he is thuggish, but this propaganda is dead on arrival..

Come to think of it, this dude speak good English than most of the so called graduates we have on Nairaland
Omg!

Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by me69: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:

Go ask NYSC DG
Maybe Meyanye can summon him
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Djmeme: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
So an exam officer is now the registrar that knows who graduated or not.

The same guy who did not graduate running masters in that same school... Habaaaa.

The only Sahara I know is a desert!

Anybody who attacks this government suddenly becomes corrupt... Abegi
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by 2016v2017: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ojiofor:
Even the president have no certificate...SMH for APC!
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by 2016v2017: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:
Show us bubu's waec cert first.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by toocoded: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmmm....na now d thing dey sweet me. Adewaleeeee! Bami mu popcorn yen, mofewo cinema alarinrin yi!!! Oshey ma dear. Lotoju awon aburo re oooo.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Slimmos(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
deomello:

This is not hearsay, the info came from the school and they not only have records, they have proof and have produced proof to show that he actually failed and did not graduate so what are you talking about?

Do you have your own proof to show that he actually graduated from ABU?

The man is not even disputing the claim but you are here beating chest and defending what you can not proov.

Youe people sef..
U need to go and wash ur brain with hypo. Think of this, Dino is currently doing his master degree in this same university, of he hadn't graduated from that university, how would they have offered him admission into their university for masters again? BTW, my neighbour knows Dino very well, I know Dino wen he was in A.B.U. He was my neighbour course mate and they both graduated the same time after some years due to student unionism that prevented them from graduating earlier on.
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by Stephenanyanwo: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
That is there business
Re: Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters by komodapson(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gentle2015:
Lies!!! Dino is an alumni. Greatest Abusite
an alumnus....take note

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour" Sowore And Others Sing At Court / NIA Collected $289m Cash From NAPIMS Account In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.