Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos (42522 Views)

IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
175:
The FGN of buhari is making this guy a hero . . .honestly.

Abeg free the guy jor

They arent making him a hero... they are emaking an example out of him ... which is why no new nnamdi kalus have risen up grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by emmanuel4758(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolitempa:
Onikuje of Kuje.....the hate propagandist....may your days in Kuje be long and painful.... cool
your reward is in heaven

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by angrylogan: 3:17am On Mar 21, 2017
When I look at the proposed map of biafra I see bendel and edo state being carved for them.
I recall being with old men who were alive during the civil war, they recalled how the biafra soldiers in bendel were taking out top government officials and were being detained and executed, the heads of federal government establishments like NTA, NEPA etc. These were civilians. It was a bloody war.

The last time I checked the igbo man was not being mistreated. These guys want to start a fire for their personal gain.

I'll never forget what we said every morning in school at the assembly ground.
". To serve Nigeria with all my strength, to defend her unity, uphold her honour and glory"
I didn't witnesses the war, but I still see the horror and ruins left behind. These guys capitalise on the fact that we have all forgotten.

Bros's we never forget.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by NSNA: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2021
2shur:
The lion in the cage..
Shall be free one day.
I say one day o.

Una remember dah naija rastaman song

Looking for this song... Who knows the title
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Kyase(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2021
NSNA:

Looking for this song... Who knows the title
Lol
Lion wey go back same cage two times grin
It’s well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / MC Oluomo Shares Gifts At His APC Road Show (photos) / Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.