Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,589 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (57915 Views)

See Conversation Between A Nigerian Woman And Her Husband On Family Planning / Scared? See How Curvy Model, Chose To Reveal Her Sexy Body On Instagram (photos) / Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by ebuka1993(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
nawa o
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by EXLOVER(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Icaretoo:

Na dat same t to d o go finish u if time is not taking so after banning d spirit u still go water flower, ur case is ndo
back to sender
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by ochobaba(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
mwenyi1:
1999 - Ashawo 2009 - Runs girl 2017 - Side chick / Pepper them gang / Slay queen

COntinue angry
2000 it was--------prostitute 2005 it was--------ashawo 2006 it was--------olosho 2019 it was--------Ruins girls 2017 it is--------Slay Queens, side chick/ pepper dem gang 2020 it will be--------NIGHT ENTREPRENEURS. #IsAlright.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by vannessa7(f): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Idydarling:
this omo ale something jati jati...can someone pls interpret?

it means "bastard idiot" lol
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by luswitz(f): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
kimbra:
Why is the lady disturbing herself?, the bitčhe didn't appear in your matrimonial bed. Your husband chose to sleep with her there...height of disrespect!. This is what happens when you marry men with flawed values.
the men are d problem, dey go after single ladies. Ladies should learn to address their husbands not d concubine. That is where to start.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by luswitz(f): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
mhizoma:
nawa. the wife really need to fix herself
. too bad
seriously! She only made d chick feel important.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by enigmaticlion: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
AshawoGirl:
If you're a side chick make sure is a rich man. Forck him very well so he will not live u

Seun pls give Nairalanders the power to delete their threads.

come and fuxck me ASAP. Pm me ya number. Tnx
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by DanseMacabre(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
AshawoGirl:
If you're a side chick make sure is a rich man. Forck him very well so he will not live u

Chanting reality. I was gonna add 'hope the tables don't turn', but the impression I get is that if your husband is gonna cheat on you it will be because you wan kill the poor man with too much forcking.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by chiraqDemon(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
This just shows that u women should fix urselves and start giving ur spouses what they want or another person will maintain him for u
U could even see that the side chick even told her what to do and even has a job
Side chick nor mean say na ashawo o
E de get job but u nor wan hold ur hubby well so e de hold am for u
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by enigmaticlion: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
wristbangle:

Some men said the same thing and even more before they got married but they somehow found themselves cheating on their wives. Many factors accumulate to their infidelity nature and I pray we don't found ourselves in such mess.
God bless you for this words.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by olabrad: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Seun pls give Nairalanders the power to delete their threads.

I hope you aren't planning to get married Sha? If you do, other Ashewo girls will ffuck your husband very well so that he won't leave them. What goes around comes around
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by ugofr(f): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
run a groupie on her, shave her hair, eyebrows and cut her eyelashes.... tell her this will be her fate till she stops seeing ur man. that's the best way to confront bitches.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by DanseMacabre(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
choix007:
The woman is barking [at] the wrong tree,
No offense, but the correct expression would be 'up', not 'at'
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Joy1706(f): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Madam wife stop disgracing your lineage. The problem lies with your husband. You wan deal with side chic, you no fit deal with your horseband. Gerrout abeg. Pathetic naija wife. Nigerian women just irritate me abeg
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by choix007(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
DanseMacabre:

No offense, but the correct expression would be 'up', not 'at'

Oh thanks for the correction
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Joy1706(f): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
djeezy:
Women should package themselves and look good for their husbands. Because he has married you, you now do old cargo and forget how to look good. Why won't he run outside to sleep with another good looking runs girls.
You've not seen tour fellow men with pot bellies? Is that how they were when we married them? Thank God sha. Women are stepping up in this cheating game
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by DanseMacabre(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
kenzysmith:
I swear Bleep dey hungry me conji done hold me here o and i non wan masturbate

Ashawogirl no dey your area abi you broke join?
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Joy1706(f): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
djeezy:
I understand what you are saying. What I'm saying is most naija women look so good before marriage. That's why the man got attracted to dem in d first place. After marriage they are now relaxed cuz they've gotten d man and stop taking care of how they look. For instance they start wearing wrapper all d time, stop using make up, eat and get fat etc. When will women learn dat men are moved by what they see. U have no idea how much these runs girls spend to look good. That's how they trap rich married men. .Trust me they get married too quick these days cuz they know the game and how to trap a man. I still believe Karma awaits them though. From the chat u could see the side chick telling the woman to work on herself. Maybe she looks terrible. Let her try and see how she can improve her looks so that her husband can find her more appealing and save her marriage.
Keep quiet there. They tie wrapper all the time my azz. Nigga it's only your mother that does that abeg
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Ugosample(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joy1706:

Keep quiet there. They tie wrapper all the time my azz. Nigga it's only your mother that does that abeg

Wow shocked

He don offend you before?
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by DanseMacabre(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
kimbra:
Also make sure you don't get dealt with both physically and spiritually as the lady here claimed. grin

Sorry, but we share a common interest. I'm certifiably insane over the song that's your signature.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Sorry, but we share a common interest. I'm certifiably insane over the song that's your signature.
That's nice. grin
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by djeezy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joy1706:

You've not seen tour fellow men with pot bellies? Is that how they were when we married them? Thank God sha. Women are stepping up in this cheating game
Oya madam go and cheat on your husband. End of story.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by djeezy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joy1706:

Why are you pained? If you like go and do old cargo saying the man has pot belly too. Step up your game that's all. U will be there another girl will steal your husband from you. Now get d Bleep outta my mention.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Joy1706(f): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
djeezy:
Oya madam go and cheat on your husband. End of story.
If I come across a rich/hot enough guy, I definitely will.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Joy1706(f): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Wow shocked

He don offend you before?
Nope
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by djeezy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joy1706:

If I come across a rich/hot enough guy, I definitely will.
Alright then. I wish you luck madam.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Ugosample(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Ugosample(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joy1706:
Nope
then why did you respond like that?
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Joy1706(f): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
djeezy:
Why are you pained? If you like go and do old cargo saying the man has pot belly too. Step up your game that's all. U will be there another girl will steal your husband from you. Now get d Bleep outta my mention.
Honey, there are men out there dying to have me ergo my man knows to step up his game before another man steals me
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Joy1706(f): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ugosample:

then why did you respond like that?
Cos his comment was stale and stoopid
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by djeezy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
PaperLace:

No, trust me they are not relaxed. Timeee! Time is the problem.
The first time I took in, my husband got me a skipping rope and sit-up bench cheesy, I have never done sit-up in my life, but he taught me.
He taught me other routines and helped out with chores because I was always worn out after I manage do small. That was effort on his part, made me realise how much he wanted me to be fit.

How many of these men, can assist while their wives works out?
See ehn, to be a Nigerian mum isn't easy o_ it's worse when you work too.
You have a good husband who really cares about you. See even if the man pays for her to go to the gym he has tried. Some men can be very busy with work you know. Now the problem is that after the husband pays for the gym, she is not committed to it and rarely attends the sessions. And then with time she gives up. Good diets can help too if wives who just put to bed can stick to it. I reiterate again, men are moved by what they see. If a man finds his wife sexually appealing, it reduces the risk of all these side chicks taking over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.