Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (57937 Views)

See Conversation Between A Nigerian Woman And Her Husband On Family Planning / Scared? See How Curvy Model, Chose To Reveal Her Sexy Body On Instagram (photos) / Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok , n urs
Same here.

1 Like

Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

U can see the hubby was suffering sha
Her come back was weak
Poor guys bedroom action much have been weak too ..

The man didnt even take her to hotel thats how gullible the Mrs is he took her to his matrimonial home when he knows its one mumu his living with .. she should just get divorce or stay der n be cute cause she seems like there is no fight left .. even the abuse was weak grin

Exactly! Man, I feel angry on her behalf. She should have shut it DOWN & gone absolutely mental on the bitch.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by 9cbaby(f): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=kimbra post=54772623]Why is the lady disturbing herself?, the bitčh didn't appear in your matrimonial bed. Your husband chose to sleep with her there...height of disrespect!. This is what happens when you marry men with flawed values.[/quot. True talk
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by worlddpeace48(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=mwenyi1 post=54773109]1999 - Ashawo
2009 - Runs girl
2017 - Side chick / Pepper them gang / Slay queen

Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by SURElee(f): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
klassic:

But some don't care jare. I do counselling too. So I know what I am saying. An example I encountered recently.
The man loves skimpy shorts when around the house.at least loves her to wear em, make her hair and look sexy the only Saturdays he has to spend at home. But she will have none of it cos she is a senior worker in the church and it is wrong biblically for her to do that.
Now let's go outting for weddings, namings and birthdays, she won't cos Sunday's as for church and family while Saturday is for house chores and fellowship.
Now he started attending all his functions alone cos he was tired of complaining.
He got to a point , he had his secretary go with him to occassions and then the secretary's friend whom he fell for. It took a pastor for the woman to realise her errors but then was it not too late?
Let's leave what happened for another day.
Hope you now understand my point. In marriage things are different.

Hmmmm. What has being a worker in church got to do with making your hair to please your husband and wearing what he wants at home or to attend functions as couple bonding time? I say it that some Christians over do it . eh! Na she sabi if she can't please her husband because of church title/position.mscheeeeww.

1 Like

Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by sagir1994(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
AshawoGirl:
If you're a side chick make sure is a rich man. Forck him very well so he will not live u

Seun pls give Nairalanders the power to delete their threads.

you are even proud of calling your self ashawoogirl. anyway God help you with that
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Joy1706(f): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
djeezy:
Darling don't be so full of yourself na. From what you are typing, I doubt if you are even married. Anyway marriage is not by force, so u can stay away from it. see I'm a lawyer and I've handled lots of divorce cases. What both parties spill at the hearing will enlighten you on marriage.
It is what it is. Why will I stay away from marriage? I just told you my mind and how it goes down
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by djeezy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hmmm like a true Lawyer wink
hehehe. How are you?
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by dfrost: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
choix007:

Betrayal is painful my brother and I feel she must have attacked her hubby severally without any success, that's y she opted for the approach

Exactly! Imagine that you are hungry and after enduring to cook, someone comes in to steal your pot of soup. E dey pain wella. angry
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Slayqueens are not smiling anymore grin
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by itsmeurLady(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
dfrost:

I quite disagree with this submission of yours albeit your opinion. So I should disown my dad because he doesn't have money to finish up my training in school that he has already started? Evil never begets evil although some pick it over doing the right things. What stops the man from telling his wife that she is misbehaving? Like seriously a man controls his home not the other way round.

One of the problems with some men is drooling

over the physical features of a woman and not looking inside her beautiful side. Haba? So there is nothing that his wife reminds him of that puts smiles on his face and discard the immoral stupid thought of his at that moment his third leg is pushing him to the cliff? There is and there will never be an excuse for cheating. Real men don't cheat. For better or (for) worse.

Awww loving u already.... blowing kisses from afar
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by itsmeurLady(f): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
It's funny how most of us here are bashing the woman when funny enough, it can happen to even the best of us... there is no excuse for cheating!!! Most of the ladies here are forming baddo sneh, giving advice and all, buh dnt be surprised that they are also going through same if not worse.

You say, she shld start dressing well if U like wear all the latest shoes and be a slay queen, a man that still wants to look out will look out. Reasons being that some Men are just chronic womanizers, they can't stand the presence of another lady, ugly or not, they want to get down with her... at least tonto Dikeh is an example, abi e get who slay pass that one again Buh her husband still cheated on her... Call it Karma buh der are still other pretty ladies out der that didn't do bad things with any married man, buh still ended up with a Man that cannot control himself

So this cheating thing is wrong buh der are some ppl trying to give flimsy excuses to make it look right. The best advice is that Marry a Man that fears God and love you at the same time,so that at the end, when the day of reckoning comes, the fear of God will constrict him and he will come running back to u.

P.S: I'm not saying Married Women should not Dress well oo buh I'm sayin it's not a warranty that ur Man won't cheat on u still!

1 Like

Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Angelyna(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
This side chick will meet her waterloo soon and all of you saying she's not the problem won't be there to safe her.. Smh
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Chukzee26(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joy1706:
Madam wife stop disgracing your lineage. The problem lies with your husband. You wan deal with side chic, you no fit deal with your horseband. Gerrout abeg. Pathetic naija wife. Nigerian women just irritate me abeg

I guess ur one of dem....karma!

1 Like

Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by falcon01: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2017
<a href="https://www.w3schools.com">Visit W3Schools</a>
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by kizzysoftie(m): 5:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
Bloggers how market
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...business is blooming!
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Dshocker(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
Why is the lady disturbing herself?, the bitčh didn't appear in your matrimonial bed. Your husband chose to sleep with her there...height of disrespect!. This is what happens when you marry men with flawed values.

Can you please define "flawed values"¿
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Dshocker(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2017
AshawoGirl:
If you're a side chick make sure is a rich man. Forck him very well so he will not live u

Seun pls give Nairalanders the power to delete their threads.

I pity ur life
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by octus2008(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Side Chick from Ghana Am sure grin
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by dfrost: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Awww loving u already.... blowing kisses from afar

Thanks for the compliment ma'am.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by dfrost: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2017
itsmeurLady:
. The best advice is that Marry a Man that fears God and love you at the same time,so that at the end, when the day of reckoning comes, the fear of God will constrict him and he will come running back to u.

P.S: I'm not saying Married Women should not Dress well oo buh I'm sayin it's not a warranty that ur Man won't cheat on u still!

That's all. Nice one. smiley wink
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by kenzysmith: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
I dey find 5h 4 short time i non see
DanseMacabre:

Ashawogirl no dey your area abi you broke join?
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by Joy1706(f): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chukzee26:

I guess ur one of dem....karma!
Karma will rape all you cheating husbands first
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by DanseMacabre(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
kenzysmith:
I dey find 5h 4 short time i non see

Kai. O critical gan. You go just manage the konji be that till your nairabet enter.
Easy.
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by itsmeurLady(f): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2017
dfrost:

That's all. Nice one. smiley wink

Thank you!!! Learning from you wink wink
Re: This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation by kingsfield(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dat those men did it aren't a criteria for him or anybody else to commit adultery

You can create a difference if u 're self disciplined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.