Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case (16483 Views)

Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Ceema1(f): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by victorvezx(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hahahaha, it's like u need an update. The court case has ended and the judge ruled that the secret trial must go on even if Kanu lawyers file for appeal hundred times, it must go on
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by rukevweanita(f): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
pls speak wisely

Akan:
Why can't they just allow this man go and more importantly why have Israel not sent in commandos to rescue their citizen? Dont they realise that he is from the lost tribe of Israel. The tribe of Gad.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by PenisCaP: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
The zoo at its peak! They should learn from the Justice Department or go back to study Justice 101.
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by 0b10010011: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Soreza:

NONSENSE, THE WAY I HATE YORUBA LANGUAGE AND YORUBA HYPOCRITICAL UGLY LOOKING PEOPLE U CAN'T IMAGINE, I HATE THEM TO DEATH
Ban me.

Go jump off a bridge with a T-junction beneath. Dead or alive, You still dont count, so it makes no difference.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by samijay8(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
You mean our dilector.
in small doctor voice: All my people gbagaun eh eh eh o gbagaun. na me kanu gbagaun eh eh eh o gbagaun. they want make me rot for jail gbagaun eh eh eh o gbagaun. Binta abeg gbagaun eh eh eh o gbagaun. I no go do Jew style again gbagaun eh eh eh o gbagaun. I'll go back abroad from where I come for gbagaun eh eh eh o gbagaun. That's gonna be his last song on this seasonal movie
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Akan(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
rukevweanita:
pls speak wisely

My salutations ma. Hope ur having a blessed day
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by paulooo3(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
DropShot:
There is a saying that goes thus:

"Ti owo kill-and-go ba te alagidi, o ma gentle kehin ni"

Meaning when kill-and-go soldiers handle strong-headed person, he go gentle last last.

See Kanu as im don become gentle Jew by fire by force.

grin grin grin grin
wat do u knw about freedom, do u tink is to sit down and write rubbbish
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by samijay8(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Soreza:

NONSENSE, THE WAY I HATE YORUBA LANGUAGE AND YORUBA HYPOCRITICAL UGLY LOOKING PEOPLE U CAN'T IMAGINE, I HATE THEM TO DEATH
Ban me.
Hate speech is part of what kanu is dying for now in kuje. You too can get a transfer there for a year so u campaign together. if u can do that but still hate Yoruba, I'm sure u heard the news of the man who jump inside lagoon, you too can do that, they'll only say you're frustrated about life and in minutes, the hate mind Don commot

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by victorvezx(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Justice Binta Nyako to Kanu today: “Even if you continue to shout till thy kingdom come, the order for witnesses to testify behind the screen still stands and I cannot change it. You (Ejiofor), the defendants and the defense counsels will see them, but other people outside these people mentioned will not see them.
“You're talking when am talking and that's disrespectful. We need to protect the security of the witnesses not because of this case but for fduture references. Their names are already in your list, so what is the big deal about that.
“If you want to see their body language or observe their demeanor to see if they are lying, then they have to wear mask. So you have to choose, it is either they wear masks or they testify behind the scenes."

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by OmoAregbesola: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
What ar they still debating in court. Make dem Kpeme dis Uganda Jewish terrorist jo make person hear word. Onikuje of Kuje Land
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by rukevweanita(f): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
iswallker:
if found guilty, he could get the death sentence, and there is nothing special about the case....

death sentence,for wich offence pls
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by samijay8(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
paulooo3:
wat do u knw about freedom, do u tink is to sit down and write rubbbish
Abeg an encyclopedia about freedom pls.
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by samijay8(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
NatureBoy91:
The zoo at its peak! They should learn from the Justice Department or go back to study Justice 101.
Yea at its peak and they're now giving who named them zoo an animal and then he's now given paki
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Adebowale89(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Soreza:

Ban me.

u hate them but your people can't leave Yoruba land. how many Yoruba they for east? you can see that the word "hypocritical'' u applied there doesn't cohere

learn to keep silent sometimes mostly when your brain is unavailable

3 Likes

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
END THE APOCALYPSE NOW
KILL WAR
KILL HUNGER
KILL DISEASE

WE DESERVE A BETTER LIFE IN NIGERIA #TEAMONENIGERIA
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by victorazy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
DropShot:
There is a saying that goes thus:

"Ti owo kill-and-go ba te alagidi, o ma gentle kehin ni"

Meaning when kill-and-go soldiers handle strong-headed person, he go gentle last last.

See Kanu as im don become gentle Jew by fire by force.

grin grin grin grin
the same they said about Nelson Mandela

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lawal Daura and terrorist in DSS are trying to cover up their attacks against Nnamdi Kanu from telling the world the truths.
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Jones4190(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Who is this Nnamdi Kanu That brain washing
his fellow Igbos into genocide ? - A sharp igbo
guy scamming white people, rich igbos in UK
trying to sell the BIAFRA gullible story to them
using that means to get "donations" in pounds
& dollars. - For him it was business as
usual, but in Nigeria its creating a lot of
enmity among igbos and other tribes. - a coward hiding in UK , selling vague & hate
stories for the gullible ones in Nigeria.
Now back to the real issue, back in the 60's
Ojukwu lead igbos into genocide, deceiving
about "freedom" and you know war brings no
peace.. Children mostly suffered that time but
its amusing why the kids of nowadays didn't
listen to the stories from there parents or
grandparents how horrific the war was, and
how igbos were eating each other alive &
drinking there bloods ( That's where
cannibalism started in igbo land ) , when the
Nigeria government decided to ban foodstuffs
& water to the zone. Okay let me stop the war
horror story, a tribe ( a minute tribe ) cannot
fight a sovereign country like Nigeria, that's
why igbos are rubber-stamped out of Nigeria
political stratosphere because of there " Do or
Die " attitudes, they believe they own
everybody & owned by nobody... This
particular genetic ignorance has been a trend
in each bloodline but thanks to education
some of them are enlightened but the
illiterate worms have been ranting biafra
recently. Check the range of biafra ranting
individuals below 1. The illiterates 2. The
Okada riders 3. The ones that has not
meaningful reasons to be alive 4. The rogues
5. The political thugs 6. The cultists 7. The
Criminals ... Etc Any igbo in his/her right
senses can never vouch or yarn for Biafra
because he/she is educated enough not to risk
his life, achievements, family for any stupid or
imaginary fantasy war. We have great igbos in
nigeria economy, successful businessmen/
women, educationists, politicians, ... And this
set of people aren't shouting " Biafra Biafra
Biafra " except the set of the aforementioned
illiterates. A focused igbo man/woman doesn't
care about politics money or political
positions, because he's more business
minded than suicide minded. #
Now My Advice For The Illiterate Igbos
Shouting Biafra # 1. Tell all your educated
igbos in Nigeria holding any government,
business, political parastatals to vacate the
seat & follow you back to igboland 2. Collapse
all your business ventures, investments,
houses in Nigeria 3. Come to West or North to
start a war not sitting in your leaking roofed
houses to rant biafra. 4. Stop calling South
South to join you in the gullible war, because
they won't.. They are wise enough that you
wanted there Oils rather than them because
they know you are greedy 5. Withdraw all your
politicians in National Assembly & Nigeria as a
whole. But if you can't do all that? Then We
( Nigerians + few sensible igbos amongst you )
will keep taking you for fools fools fools mere
barking dogs"
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by puremind1: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
You are wrong.
Who ur love helps? U hate yoruba but u don,t hate our land and all the ojukwus can nt do without us. Hence, u litter our cities,villages and hamlets. Hipocrisy is your lots Ojukwus. We are nt ur problems, but face the hausas that have enslaving u from time immemorial. Envy is ur second name and we are ahead of u in all spheres of live. More than half of the nation's economic, commercial and industrial activities are domiciled in the land u hate. U can not progress in life if u hate people that progress. Ur landlocked, crime ravaged region is condemned to the life of despondency and slavery. Read my lips, ojukwus will always running after us and you can nt overtake us. In the area of warfare, go and ask your fathers how the brave yoruba soldiers sent them to their untimely deaths when the coward ojukwu led them to GOLGOTHA and he later fled to Ivory Coast in female dresses. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by libertyarena(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ok Nash

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
puremind1:

Who ur love helps? U hate yoruba but u don,t hate our land and all the ojukwus can nt do without us. Hence, u litter our cities,villages and hamlets. Hipocrisy is your lots Ojukwus. We are nt ur problems, but face the hausas that have enslaving u from time immemorial. Envy is ur second name and we are ahead of u in all spheres of live. More than half of the nation's economic, commercial and industrial activities are domiciled in the land u hate. U can not progress in life if u hate people that progress. Ur landlocked, crime ravaged region is condemned to the life of despondency and slavery. Read my lips, ojukwus will always running after us and you can nt overtake us. In the area of warfare, go and ask your fathers how the brave yoruba soldiers sent them to their untimely deaths when the coward ojukwu led them to GOLGOTHA and he later fled to Ivory Coast in female dresses. Nonsense!
You need to grow a brain

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by tifany89(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
You need to grow a brain
Epic reply to that senseless mofo. To think someone actually sat down to type dat long thrash beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Ikechu10: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
So in other words...we the people can't see your injustice. Kudos Judge.

Corrupt slowpoke who do you think you are fooling.
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by divide9ja: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
wayne4loan:
The zoo must fall grin
GrandGarcon:
Which judgement? The whole world knows very well that. that witch is playing out the script written by Buhari. But both you Buhari and the Zoo are about to fall.
No secret trial for Kanu.

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by BasirudeenAjayi: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
rukevweanita:

death sentence,for wich offence pls

are u from south south region?
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by mrclement020: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Click to see

Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by nurusystem(m): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Kanu dont even have the support of is igbos,he has no way to succed is movement..repenting is the best solution.
Re: Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
my people said as well e buru ozu onye ozo o dika o by osisi hope you won't cry for justice when the table turns against you...as for you binta your deeds are being recorded hope when you are nominated for something in the world and a white man or woman wins ,don't shout racism ...do your work diligently and success will locate you .binta, binta don't let an animal who doesn't know what you passed through in education to rubbish you
binta don't let an animal who doesn't know what you passed through in eduction to rubbish you
very very true, this is touching

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / Tribunal Hears Obi’s Motion Today, Atiku’s On Tinubu’s Citizenship Tomorrow / APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.