Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (50416 Views)

Ras Kimono's Death: Dino Melaye Reacts As Reggae Legend Dies / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by rem44: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Controversial senator Dino Melaye has taken to social media to rubbish Sahara Reporters claim that he did not graduate from ABU.According to him,no amount of blackmail,lies and intimidation will prevent him from saying the truth.Below is what he said said and how his fans reacted....

'Sahara Reporters have promoted their stupidity and hate to an advertisement level. One will imagine how you did not graduate from a university and still be able to run masters in the same school. I am presently a student of ABU running my 3rd degree programme in the same university and 7th degree in whole. No amount of blackmail,lies,intimidation,harassment,name calling will detract my attension from speaking the truth at all times. I have conquered fear. I fear no soul,I only respect souls. Fake documents paraded by Sowore only exhibit the desperation of his pay masters. I ready for una. God pass man'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/senator-dino-melaye-reacts-to-sahara.html?m=1

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by rem44: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by rem44: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
rem44:
More
more

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by ufuosman(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dino focus on something important and leave SR.
SR you people better shun dino cos he own no good.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Drsheddy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
K
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Bishop000(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Apostle Suleiman's scandal isn't selling any longer, it's now Dino's time...This APC government sure knows how to keep Nigerians busy on irrelevancies while forgetting the real business of government.

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by SalamRushdie: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sahara reporters have rubbished themselves once again

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Dc4life(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2017

Two days ago, i heard APC defending a commissioner nominee saying even Jesus Christ didn't have a schl cert. Now, because Dino has been vocal, they are telling us that he did not graduate from the university. The question is; is university degree a requirement for his current office? Buhari who does not have even WAEC cert contested and was declared winner of the highest office on the land but APC said even with NEPA bill he was qualified. What is now happening APC?

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by themonk(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dino is doing his 7th degree in a whole shocked

Damn, "Dino" and "Buhari" should never appear in the same sentence angry

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by burkingx(f): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pepper them Dino!!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Papiikush: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
People whey dem. Suppose pack for inside room make them gun them all together angry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Nne5: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good one.

If they want it dirty,they should be ready to present buhari's waec cert.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Jaymaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
This might be a true allegation or a false allegation. However, one thing that keeps surprising me is that politicians and public figures that had threatened Sowore with lawsuits just suddenly quiet. Politicians sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by harffie(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by MrGreenMavro: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
cheesy

7 DEGREE...WHEN HE GO REACH 360 DEGREE

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by kateskitty(f): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by StarPlayer: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
9ja is finished
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by ekems2017(f): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
I can't wait to see who wins this fight.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by heckymaicon(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
dino, saraki's bodyguard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by linkers: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Agbero na Agbero. Don't twist it.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by linkers: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Agbero na Agbero. lipsrsealed Don't twist it.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by ajoskele(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
If we ask for his certificate now, he will assemble 30 lawyers like President Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Businessideas: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Where's the link to the report by Sahara reporters?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by ademasta(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gullible, jobless Nigerians calling the politician with fleets of super cars, distinguished senator. You're all cursed

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by emi14: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bishop000:
Apostle Suleiman's scandal isn't selling any longer, it's now Dino's time...This APC government sure knows how to keep Nigerians busy on irrelevancies while forgetting the real business of government.

Rushing to quote the same. Cheers

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by AngelicBeing: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bishop000:
grin grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by ajoskele(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
Gullible, jobless Nigerians calling the politician with fleets of super cars, distinguished senator. You're all cursed
They will rather curse a TTT who is struggling to help his life and that of his family.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
7 degrees?

No wonder he keeps getting hotter by the minute...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lord Sky - IGP "Transmission" Music Video - Ft. Ibrahim Idris / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency' / Please What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.