Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) (61861 Views)

Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Jabioro: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hoped his late work plus would bring the desired change we voted for..
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by prince049(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Funny how house of cards president office looks better.ijs

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Toketimt: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Papiikush:
The last time I believed anything from this government was when I was told $1 will be #1

Ur co-fools told u so and u foolishly took it in without authentication. Yet u believe it came from this govt. Succks to be u.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by jbhill(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
WE NEED RESULT.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Zenithpeak(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
It is one thing to work till late in the night and quite another thing to have a good result to show for it!

I have seen many people claiming to be busy but busy doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Wesely01(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ajasco222:
President Buhari has another office by his living room where he works from home when most civil servants have closed, according to his aide, Garba Shehu.

See Photo below

Credit: Bashir Ahmad

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/photo-of-president-buharis-office-in.html

The aide that made such statement is not serious , I'm so happy he said civil servant. Public office holder they are not the president , he glamored for it and got it , him think say presidency na child's play. Please he should stop saying such thing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by valieboi: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nonsense...
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by EdogiStar(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
decatalyst:

Signing the punishment for the poster of nonsense post on NL grin grin
o boy!
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is a normal thing
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by EdogiStar(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:
We hate BUHARI...
We hate him.
oh! sorry. eya
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by donbene4(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wah so special bout this?
Shouldn't he work bfr ?
Its one thing to work nd it's one thing to work nd see results

PS: this isn't a New picture
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by wacoj(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
This old picture that was taken during the budget padding controversy.
There is nothing good about this govt.

Only if Osibanjo was still acting, things would've improved!
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
balancediet:
PMB working in office late, PMB working in kitchen with no light, PMB working on hospital bed with boxers, PMB this PMB that Where The result? Wetin he de Work?

My brother,it shall be well with u,for dat question, Na work we want chop
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by simpleseyi: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:
News for zombies

Hypertension for Wailing Wailers.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
175:
Very nice. . .multimedia and multitasking President.

God bless PMB

That I agree

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
for heaven's sake dis is not news.......most civil servants eida av a study, reading room , library or mini office so watz so special if d President av 1
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is no time for show off, but wallahi the predictablity of the stupidity of the president's media, no, propaganda team can never be underestimated. They will get to a point where even they will begin to believe their own lies.
Joseph Goebbels na apprentice where dem dey. Smh.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by NLProblemChild(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:
We hate BUHARI...

We hate him.
can you help me financially.,my mind tells me dat you will. No amount is too small.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Ceazario: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
175:

God bless PMB
Amen.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by eph123(f): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
balancediet:
PMB working in office late, PMB working in kitchen with no light, PMB working on hospital bed with boxers, PMB this PMB that Where The result? Wetin he de Work?

Funniest thing I have read all day cheesy
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by PAULDDON1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
nothing to comment on....what has that added to dollar or rice price...
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by PAULDDON1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
a bi
eph123:

Funniest thing I have read all day cheesy
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by petchi: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
This people are trying so much to portray Buhari as a workaholic like Osinbajo. But we all know that Buhari closes work by 4 pm every day.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
decatalyst:

Signing the punishment for the poster of nonsense post on NL grin grin
tongue
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by adigz3: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
That's not special, everyone can work from if its made legitimate

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by permsec: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
opyzy:
. that means your pressing iron is not hot enough, connect to transformer directly

Osinbajo looks tired
Help me with the connection since u have a first hand experience with electricity.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
What's the big news here?

I also have a work desk in my apartment...

It's almost impossible to avoid working from home if you lead a team undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Andywinnie(f): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
[/color][color=][color=][/color]me sef dey read after school, so what is the heck about this?
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fools.all they do is misleading gullible Nigerians. Why are they parading pictures of may last year during the budget padding

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by ciggy000(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
what an outdated media aide who doesn't know that is an old pix

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Caseless: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
hucienda:
This same picture from the infamous budget padding saga?

Make una take time with dis una propaganda o. What nonsense!
angry
it was to tell you he works from home.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by anonimi: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
175:

God bless PMB

Multimedia, yes with the N250k work of the BMC from a ministry of propaganda budget that is more than the budget of the agriculture ministry.
Understandable.
Multitasking
For a man who abandoned us in the recession he created for London to see his doctors where he was burning our scarce foreign exchange like no man's business?
Are you serious?
Or are you seriously joking
Meanwhile, please estimate what % of the items in the picture below are made in Nigeria.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5028836_room_jpeg5fc645202d0f5766d559f2c9dcce78ef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking / FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.