Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) (61860 Views)

Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by ideylaff: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
hucienda:
This same picture from the infamous budget padding saga?

Make una take time with dis una propaganda o. What nonsense!
angry

Exactly oooo

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by bart10: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
But we no see the results of the work undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by anonimi: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2017

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by anonimi: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Movic7070(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bad belle how work?
NOC1:
every leader works from home, because he is a servant.
this should not be a news.

those who came before him did same, those coming after him...
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by tabisegroup(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
He drinks nestle water ..I drink nestle water ...Am a president too!
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Papiikush:
The last time I believed anything from this government was when I was told $1 will be #1
and you believe.
Go and hide yourself

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by UTEWUOJO: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Work indeed! is that bulshit they are doing impacting positively on the economy?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by bcashy: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
fSociety:
Why is that vegetable acting like he can read anything there? Illiterate

must you come here come show everybody say you no well?
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by ooshinibos: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
old picture

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by DLondonboiy: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
NLProblemChild:
can you help me financially.,my mind tells me dat you will. No amount is too small.

You target me? I'm the first person you are quoting and na money you want make I give you?
Make I think am
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Zombies what are we to do with dis info. Soon when buhari poops una go bring am come nairaland.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by IPOB123london: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
and when he was in London

where were he working from
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by nextstep(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
President is paid whether at office or at home. He gets his salary, food, medical bills, transportation, and his residence paid for by the public. He'd better be working 24/7. angry

Civil servants don't get any of the benefits. They are even lucky to collect salary after 6 months. Why compare the two categories?
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by olabrad: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ajasco222:
President Buhari has another office by his living room where he works from home when most civil servants have closed, according to his aide, Garba Shehu.

See Photo below

Credit: Bashir Ahmad

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/photo-of-president-buharis-office-in.html

What do you gain from lying? Your BMC allowance, right? Why post an old picture as if it is recent?
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by olabrad: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Abduljohn:
Even at his age? What some youths can't do. God bless this man and enrich him with wisdom and knowledge

Purpose of posting this old pic is to fool some people. You happen to be among the Fooled
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by alanka(f): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Somebody please tell me. Is this guy a VP or office clerk. For my eyes it seemed he was compilling files. Abi he be messenger ni? No I have known who he is you don't need tell tell me again again. Is a VP, Vice Principal.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Lightening: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ajasco222:
President Buhari has another office by his living room where he works from home when most civil servants have closed, according to his aide, Garba Shehu.

See Photo below

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/photo-of-president-buharis-office-in.html

Very old pix. That was during the 2016 budget empasse.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by juman(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hiss

Clueless government.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by simatiniya: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
See them.. like teachers are not civil servants that also mark student scripts from home..so many other civil servants work from home too! There is nothing special about this.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
...But this is the picture from last years budget padding shocked...Buhari/Apc zombie supporters/Buhari Media Centre (BMC) crew are simply hopeless.

...Out-of-the-World simpletons is who they are indeed...shame

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Abduljohn(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Purpose of posting this old pic is to fool some people. You happen to be among the Fooled

I wish you learn how to address people in a public gathering because this your comment has shown how you were groomed. It's never late to learn so do yourself some good and get morals
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by dragonking3: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Badgers14:
Where are the wailers

I guess they would say this is photoshopped grin grin
Are you okay? This is an old picture since last year angry
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by dragonking3: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
olabrad:

What do you gain from lying? Your BMC allowance, right? Why post an old picture as if it is recent?
Na the MOD I blame for carrying this to front page
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by olabrad: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
Na the MOD I blame for carrying this to front page

I suspect there is a secret agreement btw BMC and nairaland

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Adamadam: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
When will the impact of his work be felt positively, it has been negative impact for almost two years.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by dragonking3: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ajasco222:

See Photo below

You just lied to the whole world by posting fake news and old picture of last year budget padding as recent.
Bloody liar!! How much were you paid to deceive the masses?

cc Lalasticlala Seun OAM4J ishilove Mynd44, the OP lied and posted false information on Nairaland which goes against rule 8 of Nairaland - Don't post false information.

I here by request that this thread which is filled with lies be removed from front page.

Here is a thread from April 2016 with the same picture

https://www.nairaland.com/3040677/buhari-osinbajo-udoma-scrutinising-budget

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by dragonking3: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
olabrad:

I suspect there is a secret agreement btw BMC and nairaland
i have reported the falsehood being peddled via nairaland through this thread. I hope seun Lalasticlala ishilove Mynd44 and other mod on duty will act fast.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by oluwoleife: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is obviously an old picture...... Way back 2016
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Yemi7up: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Abduljohn:
Even at his age? What some youths can't do. God bless this man and enrich him with wisdom and knowledge
Amen.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
175:
Very nice. . .multimedia and multitasking President.

God bless PMB
You are a bigot nd fool. What is he doing there that he knows?........ Nonsense. Osibanjo is the only one doing any reasonable thing there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking / FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.