Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

See What Wenger Told Me Concerning His Future – West Brom Coach, Tony Pulis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Wenger Told Me Concerning His Future – West Brom Coach, Tony Pulis (607 Views)

Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou / West Brom Boss Tony Pulis Believes Resisting An Enormous Offer For Jonny Evans / Arsene Wenger Told Me He's Not Leaving Arsenal - Tony Pulis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Wenger Told Me Concerning His Future – West Brom Coach, Tony Pulis by Davidson001: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
West Bromwich Albion Manager, Tony Pulis, has revealed that Arsenal Manager, Arsene Wenger, has disclosed his plans to stay on with the club.

Wenger’s contract expires in the summer, and with Arsenal on their worst run under Wenger’s leadership, speculation is mounting that he could step aside at the end of the campaign, even as fans are calling for his head.

Arsenal were beating 3-1 by West Brom on Saturday, but Pulis revealed that his rival apparently has no desire to step down.

Pulis told the media on Saturday when asked to speculate on Wenger’s future, “I’ll be surprised if he goes.

“Because he told me.”

Wenger’s men dropped to sixth in the League table at the weekend, but Pulis remains a great admirer of the coach.

He added,

SOURCE : http://street2view.com/see-wenger-told-concerning-future-west-brom-coach-tony-pulis/

Re: See What Wenger Told Me Concerning His Future – West Brom Coach, Tony Pulis by ayourbamie: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
I think Wenger should stay too, from a united fan opinion though
Re: See What Wenger Told Me Concerning His Future – West Brom Coach, Tony Pulis by katerine7(f): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wenger please stay
Re: See What Wenger Told Me Concerning His Future – West Brom Coach, Tony Pulis by tun9icee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pls don't bother to stay ooo pls we need new manager

(1) (Reply)

Ndidi: I'm Not The New Kante / Brazil Becomes First Country To Qualify For World Cup Russia 2018 / Ronaldo Becomes Europe All Time Highest Goal Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.