Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) (21738 Views)

Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nope, I don't dislike them either- I'm indifferent towards them as a whole. You seem to be clutching at straws here.
Ain't clutching at no straw rather you have your work cut out. I'm leading you on with the pieces of the puzzle well-intentioned..
That you are indifferent to me & my people would mean that your emotional bias stems from some pre-conceived ideas..

How much time do we have left to talk about this before you doze off. I might be a little bit slower in reply cos I'm multitasking but I think I'm fine.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
Ain't clutching at no straw rather you have your work cut out. I'm leading you on with the pieces of the puzzle well-intentioned..
That you are indifferent to me & my people would mean that your emotional bias stems from some pre-conceived ideas..

How much time do we have left to talk about this before you doze off. I might be a little bit slower in reply cos I'm multitasking but I think I'm fine.

Kiss the truth!

What are you talking about here? Leading me in to which puzzles? Can you please just speak plainly for once? To clarify, when you say "emotional bias", do you mean in favour of the Igbos or against other Nigerian tribes? I'm really at a loss as to what you're trying to say here .

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by ProDNA: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
How much does it cost to do a DNA test?

Please call me on the etisalat line on my signature. God bless
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2017
They cant be igbos.....they are all just product of genital misconception........prof miganigal
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Just30: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2017
chukagates:
mr.kiss the truth you dont always have to show your stupidity foolishness and cheap mentality even an idiat knows this is a PROPAGANDA why have you sold your brain for political crumbs..last time i checked NIGERIA is patronising the "made in aba " your yabbing ..you might even be using one because its written made in Dubai not knowing its ABA PRODUCT ... after every rubbish you said about INNOSON he is now exporting cars to ghana..GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO PULL SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DOWN....kiss the truth cool tongue grin
stop the lies
Innoson is not in Ghana
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by ugocitywnda: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2017
ofcuz the hausa born igbos u mean shaaaa
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

You there?
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
TimeManager:
You there?
Kiss the truth!

Yes. What's the matter?
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Yes. What's the matter?
just checking. I got your last mentions but...

How has the day treated you?. You a night bird?
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
TimeManager:
just checking. I got your last mentions but...

How has the day treated you?. You a night bird?
Kiss the truth!

It's been good, thanks for asking. How about you?

As I said yesterday, what did you mean when you said that you were "leading me on with the pieces of the puzzle"? What is this metaphorical puzzle?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

It's been good, thanks for asking. How about you?

As I said yesterday, what did you mean when you said that you were "leading me on with the pieces of the puzzle"? What is this metaphorical puzzle
You're usually being evasive, been noticing that of you recently with the fact that you are damn too serious to getting to a final end. Biko, answer the questions before any other thing.
Truth is mine!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
TimeManager:
You're usually being evasive, been noticing that of you recently with the fact that you are damn too serious to getting to a final end. Biko, answer the questions before any other thing.
Truth is mine!

Answer which question?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Answer which question?
Are you a night bird?
Truth is mine!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
TimeManager:
Are you a night bird?

What has that got to do with what I asked you yesterday? Why did you say that you were "leading me to the pieces of the puzzle"? What does that even mean?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

What has that got to do with what I asked you yesterday? Why did you say that you were "leading me to the pieces of the puzzle"? What does that even mean?
I said that out of the fact that I'm unraveling a thought about your disposition... You're getting too serious for a yes/No answer. I'm I intruding? let me know so I can redirect..
Truth is talking!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
TimeManager:
I said that out of the fact that I'm unraveling a thought about your disposition... You're getting too serious for a yes/No answer. I'm I intruding? let me know so I can redirect..
Truth is talking!

You didn't answer my question on which madrasa you attended.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

You didn't answer my question on which madrasa you attended.
seriously!! . You are talking to timemanager remember? & not the other dude. We never talked about anything close to Madrasas. I could understand you have a fair idea about it but I don't.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
TimeManager:
seriously!! . You are talking to timemanager remember? & not the other dude. We never talked about anything close to Madrasas. I could understand you have a fair idea about it but I don't.
Kiss the truth!

Oh sorry, I must've quoted the wrong person.

You don't need to 'unravel a thought about my disposition'; just ask me plainly and I will answer you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Oh sorry, I must've quoted the wrong person.

You don't need to 'unravel a thought about my disposition'; just ask me plainly and I will answer you accordingly.
How can I be sure about the focus of this discuss when it is obvious your attention is wavering & your thoughts is being misdirected.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
TimeManager:
How can I be sure about the focus of this discuss when it is obvious your attention is wavering & your thoughts is being misdirected.
Kiss the truth!

Ask your questions and I will answer accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Ngozi123:

Ask your questions and I will answer accordingly.
You particularly stated that you are indifferent to YHF(got that?). What must have been responsible for such?..
Truth is mine!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2017
TimeManager:
You particularly stated that you are indifferent to YHF(got that?). What must have been responsible for such?..
Truth is mine!

What's YHF?

Edit: Is it Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani?
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Ngozi123:

What's YHF?
Barely 24hrs after a short dialogue, you easily have forgotten some contents.. Sure you are present -minded?
YHF(yor, hausa/fulani). Why are you apparently lacking in affection towards us?
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 12:56am On Mar 22, 2017
TimeManager:
Barely 24hrs after a short dialogue, you easily have forgotten some contents.. Sure you are present -minded?
YHF(yor, hausa/fulani). Why are you apparently lacking in affection towards us?
Kiss the truth!

YHF could've stood for a number of words, I only wanted to be sure on what you were saying.

I'm not too sure why I'm indifferent to the non-Igbo tribes in Nigeria. Perhaps it's because I'm too focused on Igbo issues- there's not really that much space left for other groups. Beyond a humanistic level, I don't really care about the other tribes in Nigeria. I haven't offended you with my comments, have I?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 1:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Ngozi123:

YHF could've stood for a number of words, I only wanted to be sure on what you were saying.

I'm not too sure why I'm indifferent to the non-Igbo tribes in Nigeria. Perhaps it's because I'm too focused on Igbo issues- there's not really that much space left for other groups. Beyond a humanistic level, I don't really care about the other tribes in Nigeria. I haven't offended you with my comments, have I?
Seriously, I had to pause a minute to see through you. Trust me, you aren't quite honest with yourself & you're being pushed by a pre-conceived idea which is eating deep into your humanity among other underbelly factors..
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 1:16am On Mar 22, 2017
TimeManager:
Seriously, I had to pause a minute to see through you. Trust me, you aren't quite honest with yourself & you're being pushed by a pre-conceived idea which is eating deep into your humanity among other underbelly factors..
Kiss the truth!

Pray tell, what is this supposed "pre-conceived idea"?
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 1:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Ngozi123:

Pray tell, what is this supposed "pre-conceived idea"?
It's not supposed. I'm talking in actual terms. How can you be so ignorant of the reasons behind your indifference to other tribes. Talking about other tribes, I wouldn't be wrong to assume you have a strong feeling for the minority tribes, don't you
Truth is talking!
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2017
TimeManager:
It's not supposed. I'm talking in actual terms. How can you be so ignorant of the reasons behind your indifference to other tribes. Talking about other tribes, I wouldn't be wrong to assume you have a strong feeling for the minority tribes, don't you
Truth is talking!

When I say that I'm indifferent towards the other tribes in Nigeria, I'm referring to all of the non-Igbo tribes in the country. I'm not entirely ignorant on what the source of my indifference is- I already explained that to you. My love of the Igbo tribe eclipses any feelings that I may have for the other tribes, leaving a feeling of indifference towards them. Now, let me ask my own question: why do you seem so concerned about my feelings for the other non-Igbo tribes in the country?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
Stop decieving yourself, Nigeria is beyond redemption. Btw, Are you mentally re.tar.ded or what? So Kanu Nwankwo that played for super eagles is now a hate monger in kuje prison? Smh!

Sorry, i meant your fellow mumu united president Nnamdi Kanu that is eating watery beans in kuje after all your boasts....Kanu Nwankwo is a Nigerian hero and a role model for all Nigerians. Hey chairman, call on Chukwu Okike Abiama to help Nnamdi Kanu, i hear say na so so mess, (pollution) everyday for kuje prison, this is traceable to too much watery beans......
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Organs(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Diebyfire05:
You have made English as a language cry today. Please don't allow it to choke you to death instead speak your momma's tongue and do make sure you leave nairaland today and face your jamb exam

Dierbyfire05: I laugh in Swahili, fyi i actually had A2 in waec english in 1999. I can spoke ingrish very very well. My teacher told my sister to told my parents that i spoke good ingrish. You laughing, go again and look at the two lines you wrote and you will find therein, at least two grammatical and (4) punctuation errors. FYI, my english teacher in high school was Ibo.
Re: Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ngozi123:

We can talk?

Kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George / Buhari Unhappy With 2018 Budget Passed By NASS — Vanguard / IMF Backs Nigeria On Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.