Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Best Place For A Hustling Nigeria To Travel To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Place For A Hustling Nigeria To Travel To (930 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Edo Girl Hustling In Russia Warns Nigerians Back Home (Video) . / VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place For A Hustling Nigeria To Travel To by princedanalyst: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigeria has been non-favorable in terms of job, accommodation etc. a whole lot of people i know have travelled out in terms of good living. so my question is were is the best place to travel with limited funds...
am sure most nairalanders who have travelled far and wide can answer that..
Re: Best Place For A Hustling Nigeria To Travel To by richidinho(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
Re: Best Place For A Hustling Nigeria To Travel To by princedanalyst: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
DUBAI CHEAP ATALL?? AND WHATS THE CHANCE OF GETTING A GOOD JOB
richidinho:
Dubai
Re: Best Place For A Hustling Nigeria To Travel To by richidinho(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
princedanalyst:
DUBAI CHEAP ATALL?? AND WHATS THE CHANCE OF GETTING A GOOD JOB

80%
yes... dubai is cheap
Re: Best Place For A Hustling Nigeria To Travel To by cue64: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
richidinho:

80%
yes... dubai is cheap
guy do u knw what u re saying??

(1) (Reply)

12 Most Populated Cities In Africa (2018 Review) / Can I Still Change My Passport Details Even After Applying For A Visa / UK Point-based Immigration Programm. Thread 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.