Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Christian God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian God (827 Views)

Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christian God by ifenes(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hear my story before you stone me to death. I am here to help those confused about the true identities of the christian gods, trust me its interesting. The truth is always with you,never far away. You only need to read with an open mind.

Some people believe in Extratterestrials and even go as far as claiming the bible god is one of many ETs who have visited this very planet in the past. Some people don`t. Well lets see what the christian`s favorite book says about that.

Note; theses passages are in the Bible and doubters are free to confirm themselves.

Ezekiel,a well respected prophet of the christians has something to say and I will urge people to rsee his description of his god, the Christian god.

"15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground by each of the living creatures with its four faces. 16 The wheels and the way they were made were like this: They looked like sparkling chrysolite. All four of them looked the same, like one wheel crossways inside another wheel. 17 When they moved, they went in any one of the four directions, without turning as they went. 18 The rims of the wheels were high and frightening and were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels moved beside them. When the living creatures were lifted up from the ground, the wheels also were lifted up. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, the living creatures would go. And the wheels were lifted up beside them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the living creatures moved, the wheels moved. When the living creatures stopped, the wheels stopped. And when the living creatures were lifted from the ground, the wheels were lifted beside them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels." Ezekiel chapter 1

Now that says a lot. If you do not understand that, the respected Prophet of the Christians,Kumuyi,Adeboye and co claimed his god made use of a vehicle to move about. Wherever he goes the vehicle goes with him-up,down,sideways,they go the same directions. Spacefcraft? There is no need to say that being in that wheel was flesh and blood. A spirit wouldn't`t need a vehicle after all. Draw your own conclusion.

Exodus 14:24
"At the morning watch, the LORD looked down on the army of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and cloud and brought the army of the Egyptians into confusion."

This "christian god" happened to travel in something similar to what Ezekiel described as the Wheel within the Wheel. But we will look further into this Piller of Cloud so we that we can have an idea of what it is exactly. The next Paragraph will let us know if the "christian god" resides in this "pillar of cloud"

Exodus 33:9
"Whenever Moses entered the tent, the pillar of cloud would descend and stand at the entrance of the tent; and the LORD would speak with Moses."

There it is! The god of the christians made use of the cloud and would speak to Moses whenever he chose to give instruction on how his cow offering should be roasted? Or when he want`s his virgins sent to him?

Exodus 33:10
"When all the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance of the tent, all the people would arise and worship, each at the entrance of his tent."

The same dude who gave them the 10 commandment probably. This is obviously an ET, don`t you think guys?

Judges 1;
"19 And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." The same piller of cloud couldn't`t do much theresad

Moving away from Moses,lets see what Isaiah thinks.

Conclusion; Do not forget sons of god who looked down on the daughters of men and also made sure the Tower of Babel was destroyed, all flew in the sky.
Re: The Christian God by DoctorAlien(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
The sons of GOD which took to themselves wives of the daughters of men(Gen. 6:2) were the descendants of Seth, the custodians of the knowledge and oracles of the true GOD. The daughters of men referred to were the daughters of the descendants of Cain, who were steeped in rebellion against GOD, after the footsteps of their father, Cain.
Re: The Christian God by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
DoctorAlien:
The sons of GOD which took to themselves wives of the daughters of men(Gen. 6:2) were the descendants of Seth, the custodians of the knowledge and oracles of the true GOD. The daughters of men referred to were the daughters of the descendants of Cain, who were steeped in rebellion against GOD, after the footsteps of their father, Cain.

Correct
Re: The Christian God by Horus(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Stop and think one moment. The name God is not really in the bible. If this is not an English book written by Englishmen, it’s not there; it was added. You are reading a translation. You will also find that God, whether you have a big G, or little g, is not being used in the singular tense, as Eloh or Allah. The beings spoken of in the bible and Koran are the Elohim, the plural of Eloh.
Re: The Christian God by hahn(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
DoctorAlien:

What is the name of Cain's wife and who are her parents?
Re: The Christian God by hahn(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Horus:
Stop and think one moment. The name God is not really in the bible. If this is not an English book written by Englishmen, it’s not there; it was added. You are reading a translation. You will also find that God, whether you have a big G, or little g, is not being used in the singular tense, as Eloh or Allah. The beings spoken of in the bible and Koran are the Elohim, the plural of Eloh.

Apparently the Jews had very skilled fictional writers smiley
Re: The Christian God by DoctorAlien(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
hahn:

What is the name of Cain's wife and who are her parents?

While the Bible does not mention the name of Cain's wife, you can be very sure she's one of Adam's daughters(Gen. 5:4).
Re: The Christian God by hahn(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
DoctorAlien:

While the Bible does not mention the name of Cain's wife, you can be very sure she's one of Adam's daughters(Gen. 5:4).

So Cain married one of his sisters via incest?
Re: The Christian God by DoctorAlien(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
hahn:

So Cain married one of his sisters via incest?

Who do you expect him to marry? Did we all today not descend from Adam? Should we, because we want to avoid incest, desist from marrying? And what do you think would have happened if the grandchildren of Noah after the flood refused to marry, simply because they would like to avoid incest?
Re: The Christian God by luvmijeje(f): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Some people believe in Extratterestrials and even go as far as claiming the bible god is one of many ETs who have visited this very planet in the past. Some people don`t. Well lets see what the christian`s favorite book says about that.

Okayyyyy...... . So you're saying God is Extratterestrial. Let me check my dictionary for the meaning of Extratterestrial.

of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.

Of course. To be honest, I dont know why people will kill you for stating it.
Re: The Christian God by ifenes(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Horus:

True, the term " God" was never used by Moses or his people. They called him/ Them " Lord" which also means "Master" never God. But for the Christians to understand I had to use the term "god". I personally will say Elohim(plural)

3 Likes

Re: The Christian God by akintom(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Who do you expect him to marry? Did we all today not descend from Adam? Should we, because we want to avoid incest, desist from marrying? And what do you think would have happened if the grandchildren of Noah after the flood refused to marry, simply because they would like to avoid incest?
How rational does this empty and faulty assumptions sounds to you?

Did your Bible mention any other children of Adam and eve, other than Cain and Abel?

How long will it take you to drop this indefensible crusade of creationist fictional play?
Re: The Christian God by hahn(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Do you have a bible verse to support this union or are you simply guessing?
Re: The Christian God by randomperson: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
DoctorAlien:

So God permitted incest before and suddenly changed his mind and said incest was forbidden??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian God by CatfishBilly: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is totally going to be interesting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Christian God by hahn(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:
This is totally going to be interesting.

Ifenes has always been like that

He and his UFO theory

Makes sense but all I can say is that those guys must have had access to some strong weed though. No be play cheesy grin
Re: The Christian God by Pastafarian: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
randomperson:

So God permitted incest before and suddenly changed his mind and said incest was forbidden??

their doG is not the same yesterday today and forever like they claim
Re: The Christian God by Pastafarian: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
hahn:

Ifenes has always been like that

He and his UFO theory

Makes sense but all I can say is that those guys must have had access to some strong weed though. No be play cheesy grin

lolololololololololol
Re: The Christian God by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ma branche here. Where is enshy.... Food Don done
Re: The Christian God by hahn(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
randomperson:

I don't think incest is forbidden o

Abi doctoralien
Re: The Christian God by DoctorAlien(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: The Christian God by hahn(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: The Christian God by randomperson: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
DoctorAlien:
On Cain's wife:

https://answersingenesis.org/bible-characters/cain/cains-wife-who-was-she/

Cc: randomperson, hahn
This doesn't answer the incest question

(1) (Reply)

Why Masturbation Is As Good As Funication And A Sin / Fake Man Of God Everywhere. . Please Mind Where You Worship / The God Of The Bible Comes From Incest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.