Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent (71799 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by ChiefSweetus: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
I sweariGAAAAD!!! Even the smartest Professor at HBS cannot conceive this "model". So damn impressed. Maga will continue to pay. Nah fam, proper SHOOK!!

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Jones4190(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hahahahahaha, this man no the help man at all. Oga apostle you too like women
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Anifik: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
I hate dis pretender called Suleman, he disgust me.. He wants to make it look normal that the 8000 euro he gave to otobo is no difference, that his philanthropist nature.. I see, very stupid man...
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by DavidOluyale(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Matthew 6:2-4 New International Version (NIV) “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by bulletproofmonk(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is it permissible for a Pastor to just dip his hands into church finances and dole out cash as he pleases?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by MikeB3(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:
When will he help a Guy

You be mumu! He has helped a lot of guys......... Google search Apostle Suleiman and Leo Mieze. I think will answer your awkward question.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Christophorus(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
yourexcellency:
SMART MAN. SEE STRATEGY TO WIN SYMPATHY VOTES FROM THE STEAPHANIE OTOBO SCANDAL

Young man, no let me slap u, else, ur destiny go press reset button.

His giving attitude na today?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Trying to repair this man's reputation at all cost.

By the way, the Bible is against giving opening and announcing your gifts.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Ashley86400: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
What a Cheap shot. .so that's to show his followers that he is still richeous as ever. .
Also did they say "through his wife". . . grin
So Suleiman doesn't trust people enough to trust "him" to personally give a "female" money. .
Well sha. .that's his hobby. .a giver will always be a "giver". . . grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
sleemfesh:

PhuckOff Bro.

Oya fvck-on
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Origin(f): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
I now understand when Nigerians say.

"they have collected Saturday from you and given you Sunday"

Interpret it as you like. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by biocamera: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
useless suleman.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by onos217(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
bigtt76:
Na sooo! Stephanie sowed and was rewarded ....Daniella sowed and was rewarded ....this student sowed and was rewarded grin Each man (or woman) shall reap according to what they sowed grin ....nor bi me tok am oooo! Don't shoot the messenger! tongue
The last drop that maketh the cup runneth over! Chai!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Image123(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
stephenduru:
Comfort is a student of Jaiyee University Ghana, she is in her 3rd semester. She lost her mum while father merchants in alcohol.

When The Oracle of God called her out by prophecy, it was greeted with so much salutations as she is widely known.She is a fervent christian and devoted member of the OFM Ghana headquarter church in Accra.

All these were and 'maybe' known by her friends and fellow members, except for the next few issues.

Sometime ago as revealed by God she gave 1000 Ghana cedis to the church as a seed which was supposed to be her house rent resulting in her sleeping inside the church for months.

This gladdened the heart of the Man of God who declared that her time has come to Comfort.Comfort could not hold her tears hearing her secret pains being openly spoken about by the Prophet of God.

The servant of God in his usual self announced to help her settle all her fees as tuition and accommodation which summed up in thousands of Ghana cedis.

At the end, the Man of God gave her 2,000 US dollars through his wife, Dr. Lizzy Johnson Suleman.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/apostle-suleman-gives-ghana-student.html?m=1

This is how he should have given others money, through his wife or the church, not commando sugar daddy style.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by opymx: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
OTOBOOOOO!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by stevio(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Your stewpidity dey do press-up oo grin.
ProudlyAfonja:
When will he help a Guy?

he only helps Black Beautiful Chubby Ebony Girls
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Deilluminator(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:
When will he help a Guy?

As a guy, can use your rent to sow seed? I am only praying that this shouldn't be a cook up story. If it's true, then I believe she did it in such a way that she can easily attract attention and obtain sympathy from the church. Merely looking at her, she looks like someone who is not complaining but Obviously, as a student, that's a weird way of sowing seed.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by iamsamadeyinka(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'm a guy and Apostle has helped me on countless occasions!
As a matter of fact, I'm not his church member... Celebrate, don't hate
ProudlyAfonja:
When will he help a Guy?

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by iamsamadeyinka(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Church finance? Don't just agree with the news you read. Have you seen the video?
The man is blessed beyond measure... I wish you could stop castigating men of God. Celebrate and honour them and you will see what will become of your life spiritually, financially and other ramifications... Hebrews 7:7 says and without contradiction, the lesser is blessed of the greater...
bulletproofmonk:
Is it permissible for a Pastor to just dip his hands into church finances and dole out cash as he pleases?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by iamsamadeyinka(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
It's righteous not richeous
Ashley86400:
What a Cheap shot. .so that's to show his followers that he is still richeous as ever. .
Also did they say "through his wife". . . grin
So Suleiman doesn't trust people enough to trust "him" to personally give a "female" money. .
Well sha. .that's his hobby. .a giver will always be a "giver". . . grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Coolgent(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Be careful young woman he may do 3some with you next time
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2017
iamsamadeyinka:
I'm a guy and Apostle has helped me on countless occasions!
As a matter of fact, I'm not his church member... Celebrate, don't hate

You fit say Stephen Hawkins don help you, I won't doubt you because I don't know you
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Ddaji(m): 1:44am On Mar 21, 2017
This apostle wise wool.invest and chop.He has reserved this one for future umooyee. when all his current babes don expired
My apostle catch them young grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 21, 2017
....and afterwards the man of gad will reward her with a 3some..heleluyansh ijigi migi
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Missonas(f): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Did he have to repay her personally for seed sown? Let God be God. Lemme keep quiet as i can never and will never knw who God decides to use to do His work and when...
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Yamprince(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2017
ponzi
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by JIMMYH2O(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2017
May God almighty forgive U, pray for forgivess if not the God of Apostle Suleiman will haunt U
ProudlyAfonja:
When will he help a Guy?

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by JIMMYH2O(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2017
God bless U sir
balancediet:
Believe it or not, The church øf God Will continue to grow and The gate øf Hell CAN NOT prevail against it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by wayodude(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Apostle Money doubler Suleman.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by vickychuk(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.