Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) (49503 Views)

Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by burkingx(f): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by RillJ(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
He must have been a poor shooter cos I can't imagine a pro shooter with pump action and double barrel in both hands being killed in a gun duel.

Very wrong combo. The guy met his end and that is it,
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Marty2020: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Na so he con take die comot from this world, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by buchiluchi(f): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Seems fishy though... How come he had a nylon bag with him?
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Larryfest(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
In all these deaths, I see individuals who are trying to find money to buy garri and cook egusi soup for themselves and family. Why are we killing the poor to protect the rich ? What the Bleep is going on ? Cant you all see ? That no body can carry arms and kill others except they have a need that they can't fulfill ?

How many can you kill ? How man prostitutes can you jail ? How many ritualistic can you kill ? How many area boys will you jail ? The frequency of crimes show that something is wrong in the system. Stop shooting and killing these people. They are hungry, battered and bleeped. They need our help. Stop the killing.
Everybody dey find money to buy garri but using a gun on people to achieve that is totally bad...No excuse for venturing into crime.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by noziz(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
wasted life!

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Hunger in Nigeria is no longer a joking stuff.
It is the truth, every day I go out, I see madness and mayhem, I forgive all, cos its not their fault. This country is owned by people who share oil wells and live in private islands. Yet the poor are killing themselves to protect the rich, I pity all of you who still believe in government. There is no government out there. These are just group of friends who find their way to Aso Rock and share positions of power and money to themselves then send the armies out to arrest and kill the common men. You poor people are so stupid that you support politicians based on tribes and religions. They don't even know you and you are suffering yet supporting them.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thank God ...minus one angry angry
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Larryfest:

Everybody dey find money to buy garri but using a gun on people to achieve that is totally bad...No excuse for venturing into crime.
What is crime ? Sharing oil wells ? Cant you see what is going on ? The proceeds of the resources do not get to the people and the paper you call money must come to you before you can feed, yet you have no chance of getting it because there are no jobs. That is why people go into crime. Government has no right to kill people as long as you close down their source of livelihood and give them no chance at survival.

He does not look like a comfortable person who had money yet went out to kidnap. Lets fix the problem instead of killing the culprits.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by DLondonboiy: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is the truth, every day I go out, I see madness and mayhem, I forgive all, cos its not their fault. This country is owned by people who share oil wells and live in private islands. Yet the poor are killing themselves to protect the rich, I pity all of you who still believe in government. There is no government out there. These are just group of friends who find their way to Aso Rock and share positions of power and money to themselves then send the armies out to arrest and kill the common men. You poor people are so stupid that you support politicians based on tribes and religions. They don't even know you and you are suffering yet supporting them.

Lol..You poor people!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
He must have been a poor shooter cos I can't imagine a pro shooter with pump action and double barrel in both hands being killed in a gun duel.

You clearly known nothing about about guns .the two guns there are a 12 Guage double barrel breech loaded shot gun and an AK 47 assault rifle..the shot gün will be no match against police men bearing Ak 47s ...th1e only good gun he had was the AK 47 rifle but during flight he can't make use of it because he need to take a position for that weapon to become viable
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by GreatMahmud: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Idi0t..I spit on your dirty corpse..When you get to hell fire, let your spirit dwell in the hottest part of hell till eternity..
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by DeRay98(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Don't be quick to judge...9ja police are bloody liars.

Dem fit kill innocent person put gun for him hand...

I hate 9ja police with passion.

You have a solid valid point on this.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by uniqUN(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
the police are really trying to live up to their name in this oga Ibrahim era o. especially clamping down on kidnappers

because it is a virus that spreads to only the rich and wealthy grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=lofty900 post=54776447]He must have been a poor shooter cos I can't imagine a pro shooter with pump action and double barrel in both hands being killed in a gun duel. [/quotetoo much hollyfirewood bro, dare naija police at your own peril
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
youngest85:
How are the mighty fallen......

If everyone had guns, there will never be kidnappers. Who wan die?

Many are in crime because we have more reasonable people that don't believe in arming themselves to destroy others.

In other words, it should be

"How are the cowards fallen".

thanks.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by nams77: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
AK 47 and double barrel gun. Look well.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by masseratti: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
you know nothing about Guns,those two guns have terrible accuracy,they are not fit for a.sharp shooter,
Good Job NPF.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by origima: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:

And Osama bin laden died!!!!u Don make me laff.if my five year son reason this way I choose to teach him about gun.u need only one bullet to kill an Army General,notorious robber ,millitant or terrorist
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by hedonistic: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Useless idiots. You want to 'turn up' by all means and form big boy for nothing. So those of us who task out brains and work hard day in day out, we are foolish abi? You just want to take a gun, abduct a random 'rich' person, and bark on the phone that they should bring N100m for your lazy and despicable selves. Imagine!

These animals who take to violent crimes like kidnapping and armed robbery are so so disgusting. They are worse than maggots in my estimation. Instant and brutal death is the only punishment they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
nams77:

AK 47 and double barrel gun. Look well.
Thanks, ur correct
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
He looks dead!!!
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
masseratti:
you know nothing about Guns,those two guns have terrible accuracy,they are not fit for a.sharp shooter,
Good Job NPF.
yeah, I know they have wrong accuracy but in the hands of a pro
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
RillJ:

Very wrong combo. The guy met his end and that is it,
yeah, ok give us the right combo
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Dyt(f): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Don't be quick to judge...9ja police are bloody liars.

Dem fit kill innocent person put gun for him hand...

I hate 9ja police with passion.

How come we Share same thoughts

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
chuks34:
experienced shooter I see u sir angry
Thanks my guy
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by nathpope(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:

Hiss.. . .
Na Rambo?

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by guiddoti: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
In all these deaths, I see individuals who are trying to find money to buy garri and cook egusi soup for themselves and family. Why are we killing the poor to protect the rich ? What the Bleep is going on ? Cant you all see ? That no body can carry arms and kill others except they have a need that they can't fulfill ?

How many can you kill ? How man prostitutes can you jail ? How many ritualistic can you kill ? How many area boys will you jail ? The frequency of crimes show that something is wrong in the system. Stop shooting and killing these people. They are hungry, battered and bleeped. They need our help. Stop the killing.
Your episode is not real, bro. You cant justify killing a robber for the rich can't be obtained in a civilian society. If it was lawless, that being rich is by stealing, then killing a robber is for the poor society. You can go for your money, not people's money. If it were easy for a herbalist, herbalist should have been the richest profession in the world. But, no herbalist will ever dare becoming one. It is only gullible ritualists, who do not know operandi like these robbers.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by enshi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

Sir pls i am led to ask you for assistance... Pls sir be it in Cash or in kind... I beg you
I dont mind sending a copy of my CV to you pls... I am just convinced you could be of help to me pls... After going through your write up i believe you are a rare nigerian ... God bless you as i would not relent to show my prpfound appreciation

Enshigabriel@ymail.com
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
youngest85:
How are the mighty fallen......

Where is the mighty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried / Gang Attacks UNILORIN Prof Onimisi, Wife, Son Inflicting Machete Cuts (photo) / Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.