Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria (2365 Views)

How Can I Change My Payoneer Card Currency USD To GPB / Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos / I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by writers100(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello friends,

I'm having serious difficulties withdrawing funds with my Payoneer card.

I went to Zenith Bank's ATM to make withdrawal. The card was recently shipped to me and this is my first time of using it within the country.

But I've not been able to make any withdrawals till date. Rather, my fund keeps getting deducted with charges/fees and the money is almost finished without withdrawing a dime.

I had a total of about N15k on the card. When I tried to withdraw from ATM, the screen will display INSUFFICIENT FUNDS and then about N500 is automatically deducted from my fund without my knowledge. I kept using one ATM machine after another without being able to withdraw any dime...while other customers using local cards withdrew funds without any problems.

After a number of attempts, I saw that my total fund had reduced to half of about N7k. I later checked my balance and also found that charges/fees are deducted each time I checked my balance with the Payoneer card at Zenith Bank ATM machine.

As at now, I have only N2,650 left out of the total N15k I had on the Payoneer card. I was not able to withdraw my funds with it. Rather each attempt to withdraw and check my balance saw a deduction of about N500 each.

Please help. How do you guys access your fund or withdraw cash with your Payoneer card in Nigeria?
Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by Donald3d(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
writers100:
Hello friends,

I went to Zenith Bank's ATM to make withdrawal. The card was recently shipped to me and this is my first time of using it within the country.

But I've not been able to make any withdrawals till date. Rather, my fund keeps getting deducted with charges/fees and the money is almost finished without withdrawing a dime.

I had a total of about N15k on the card. When I tried to withdraw from ATM, the screen will display INSUFFICIENT FUNDS and then about N500 is automatically deducted from my fund without my knowledge. I kept using one ATM machine after another without being able to withdraw any dime...while other customers using local cards withdrew funds without any problems.

After a number of attempts, I saw that my total fund had reduced to half of about N7k. I later checked my balance and also found that charges/fees are deducted each time I checked my balance with the Payoneer card at Zenith Bank ATM machine.

As at now, I have only N2,650 left out of the total N15k I had on the Payoneer card. I was not able to withdraw my funds with it. Rather each attempt to withdraw and check my balance saw a deduction of about N500 each.

Please help. How do you guys access your fund or withdraw cash with your Payoneer card in Nigeria?

Use it to shop online from international sites like ebay ,alixpress etc.

1 Like

Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by U1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
writers100:
Hello friends,

What a loss! But you could have reached out to Payoneer after the first set of deductions for explanation. This is why it is important to learn about all charges before continuing with any financial transaction.

Know that you are charged $1 each time you check your balance on an ATM. The recommendation is to always check your balance online to avoid being charged.

Also, I think $1 is also deducted from your account for each failed transaction.

You can check the business section of this forum for people you can sell your funds to next time, if you have received at least $200 via your Payoneer account.

3 Likes

Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by fineyemi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please help a brother in need.

lalasticlala Guru9ja
Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by writers100(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
@UI: Thanks for your detailed explainations. You have aptly captured what I'm going through; and offered insight into what the actual problem is. I appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by damlax: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please if you have problem with it can you sell the account to me with the card my card have not deli
Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by writers100(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
@damlax: Make me a good offer for the account and the card and I might consider it.
Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by damlax: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
How much
Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by writers100(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Make a good offer to me at my email below in my signature.
Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by iamVirus(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
writers100:
Hello friends,

Did you setup your pin when you got the card?

If yes, when withdrawing, select CURRENT ACCOUNT not SAVINGS ACCOUNT oooo.

Then if you have like $30 in the account, leave like $5.
Then, withdraw the $25 equivalent.

Thanks
Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by writers100(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2017
@IamVirus: Thanks for your input. I can't remember or not too sure if I set up the pin during setup. How do I do that pls? But the payoneer was activated though when I received it. Thanks.
Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by iamVirus(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
writers100:
@IamVirus: Thanks for your input. I can't remember or not too sure if I set up the pin during setup. How do I do that pls? But the payoneer was activated though when I received it. Thanks.

login to your payoneer account to check. If say you dey Imo State, I for help you out

1 Like

Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by Truth801(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2018
writers100:
Hello friends,

I really felt bad reading about your loss. visit sendvalu.com and do ur withdrawal there. u will be charged an insignificant sum for this. if u encounter problems, reach me on 080 331 620 50
Re: Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria by Ayemileto(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2018
U1:

What a loss! But you could have reached out to Payoneer after the first set of deductions for explanation. This is why it is important to learn about all charges before continuing with any financial transaction.

Know that you are charged $1 each time you check your balance on an ATM. The recommendation is to always check your balance online to avoid being charged.

Also, I think $1 is also deducted from your account for each failed transaction.

You can check the business section of this forum for people you can sell your funds to next time, if you have received at least $200 via your Payoneer account.

Also $5 is deducted for each withdrawal.

You have to subtract that amount from the total funds you have.

For example, if you have $15, you can only withdraw $10.

Apart from that, You have to move your money to the card before you can withdraw at the ATM. You do that on payoneer website.

You can check their charges on their website.

(1) (Reply)

Want A Paypal Account That Can Send & Receive Funds Without VPN? / How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.