Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) (41060 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) / Neymar And Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine At Paris Fashion Week (PICTURES) / Rohr To Consider Obagoal After Netting Hactrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by mrclement020: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Click to see

Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by Xmen149(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
sylvar02:
grin

lol,.photo bomb
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by Goodnuel: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cladez:
Lol......He just earned himself a second interview with his wife.
I tell you grin
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by Firstcitizen: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
effty:
It is no mistake. I ve girlfriends and my wife knows.

Unfortunately for you the fact the she has boyfriends is unknown to you.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by divinevie(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
one for the WIFE and one for the GIRLFRIEND...
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Which kind wahala be this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by justmenoni: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
22 years old tongue African footballers and false age is like dat j zuma pics
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by Austinoiz(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
effty:

Guy who asked u nah? U don forget say the last time, you lied to us, your wife reduced u to a punching bag.
Shebi u wan anoda beating abi
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by IAMJojo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
mrclement020:
Click to see
Oga u get anoda one n i nor c anytin click na
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by effty(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Austinoiz:

Guy who asked u nah? U don forget say the last time, you lied to us, your wife reduced u to a punching bag.
Shebi u wan anoda beating abi
IAMJojo:

What do u tink she goes tru wen u r nt at home,place of work bt wit one of d girlfrnds,HAPI,SOME MEN
Firstcitizen:

Unfortunately for you the fact the she has boyfriends is unknown to you.
Twisted minds. See them angry

Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by Saheed69(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
madridguy:
No big deal. Probably his trying to take second wife as permitted in Islam.

And Christianity forbid marrying second wife?
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
effty:

Clap for yourself
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by freesinzu(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
smartmey61:
this murderfucker in gladiator never smile grin grin
Never!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by freshinko: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol village people really bent on destroying this nigga's marriage. Chai!
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2017
madridguy:
No big deal. Probably his trying to take second wife as permitted in Islam.
Exodus 21:10
If a man takes a second wife, he must continue to give his first wife the same amount of food and clothing and the same rights that she had before.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by Angelina996(f): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2017
effty:
And hope you won't mind her having boyfriends too??
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by sungfeinglee: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Franzinni:
is he an apostle too
lol
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by sungfeinglee: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
is he high?
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2017
The effect of smoking Oshogbo weed b4 a match...... Anu nchi
Re: Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
If a man takes a second wife, he must continue to give his first wife the same amount of food and clothing and the same rights that she had before.[/quote]i had to go open that bible passage to confirm...hmmm,this world is indeed complicated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa / Photos From Moses Simon's Traditional Marriage / Emmanuel Adebayor & Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Split, Unfollow Each Other On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.