Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) (47133 Views)

Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by engrdosmen01(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nairaland don de tire me. For aisha to walk na news now. Abi? Was she cripple

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by moses93(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
am sure is small small boys of my age that ........her, if not wetin buhari fit do to make her look fresh like this? abi you no know say that kunu the make women fresh? wetin concern me sef, abi na amebo ni?
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by mykelmeezy: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
divicode:

Pained dude , look for rope to hang yourself grin

pained

Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by Thisboysef(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Where dem dey waka go?
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by sapientia(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Dear person reading this I hope your day has been going well, if not, I hope it gets better. You are an amazing person who will inspire others to do great things so keep up the hard work. I know you may feel unimportant or insecure at the moment but know that you are a beautiful human being inside, outside and you are important.

Thanks a lot sir. Permission to share on face please.
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
This walk is enough to cause emotional distress to our wailing zombies
Hahaha..Dere is nothing like wailing zombie in nairaland dictionary..U are either a zombie or a wailer ad u frend are a hybrid zombie.
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by Moseslimz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Millz404:
Make una d take walk well well.... Garri don enta N1000 for painter

Just a soft reminder

My brother..... Garri Don blow ohhhhhh....... Garri of those days... Go soon dey drag shoulder with rice

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by Millz404(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Moseslimz:

My brother..... Garri Don blow ohhhhhh....... Garri of those days... Go soon dey drag shoulder with rice
Garri no be poor man food again o... Be like soon na sand go be poor man food for dis country
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by bubu2019: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why should anything happen when you are not a celebrity.
abeg make una no forget to show us wen aishe pee,i go like to see how she take de shiiit too
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by Markikus: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Who is Aisha Buhari?
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
MTCHEEEEEW SO....E CONSAN ME?
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by daurathavit: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
What a beautiful family? More greese to your elbow madam
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by Jmkventures: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Beautiful woman
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'm100% supporter of this administration, but i don't know the rational behind all these yeye pictures on Nairaland almost every day.
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by delishpot: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
numericalguy:

That is one of the scams her stoopid husband sold to gullible Nigerians. She's wife of the presideny and not first lady but acts like and enjoys all the privileges of a first lady.
Na wetin monkey like naim dem dey use catch am. They sold the story that would sell and removing first lady office in theory was a good sales pitch.
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by Speedyconnect13: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
gruesome
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by opribo(m): 2:45am On Mar 21, 2017
She wears trouser without covering wrapper around her body when travelling to USA but when in Aso Villa she will cover everywhere whats that.
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by elinaxy(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
And so what? has this change the price of garri in the market? or even rice.
Re: Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2017
CwazyBlaqGal:
How is this news biko undecided
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Pantami: Femi Fani-Kayode In A Nutshell (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.