Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? (3172 Views)

Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) / Guys: Are You Husband Material Or F**K Boy... / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by REIIGN(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
okeyben10:
jeezzz rei.ign gat me laffing real hard dude sure gat a dirty mind wat a depressing thread. wehdon hector on keeping up
LOL
Bruh, the OP na psycho grin
Corporate mad woman.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by whywhyogun: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2017
ang4156:
It is all part of being in a long-term relationship, I guess, doing the following in front of your partner: picking boogers out of the nose, farting, leaving the bathroom door open when using and partner is home, taking a shower when your partner is using the toilet, seeing and smelling poo, spitting and blowing nose on the sidewalk, washing dirty drawers, ugh. So glad to be single now, lol.

you experienced divorce?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2017
REIIGN:

Your imagination is just too filthy embarassed

How do you live with yourself? undecided

I was right, you're the ugly Asian lady in that pic. angry
lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2017
1: I use tissue to clean my nose, I'm not a 4 year old.
2: Wiping it on my furniture is a no no

So hun no I am not as disgusting and dirty as you seem to be. If I caught my husband doing that I'd give a clap with a box of tissues and make him clean wherever he wiped his bogger. yuk! !!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by whywhyogun: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2017
LeView1:
1: I use tissue to clean my nose, I'm not a 4 year old.
2: Wiping it on my furniture is a no no

So hun no I am not as disgusting and dirty as you seem to be. If I caught my husband doing that I'd give a clap with a box of tissues and make him clean wherever he wiped his bogger. yuk! !!

it is pretentious to use a piece of tissue

and also troublesome to deal with that tissue

and it is a big waste (of tissue) too.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

You're the reason why I never shake hands with strangers angry

#Pukes

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by GaggleNSwallow: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you love your wife or girlfriend, why dont you try to express your love by eating her boogers? what is the big deal ? boogers just consist of dust and membrane tissues.
Hahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin

You're mad, Op!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by charlesadams926(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

WTF waste of tissue? Despicable
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by whywhyogun: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2017
charlesadams926:
WTF waste of tissue? Despicable

tissues are made from woods. a small tree has to be pulled down to make a pack of tissues, only for your boogers etiquette
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by whywhyogun: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
REIIGN:

LOL

Bruh, the OP na psycho grin

Corporate mad woman.

I just know too many things
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by SINZ: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

I just know too many things
Too many trashy things.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Cleaned Your Boogers When You Husband Is Around ? by whywhyogun: 4:37am On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:

Too many trashy things.

1) I speak the trash every person has in his mind, out ----> I am brave and not hypocritical

2) I speak something poorly educated people can not feel or can not put into words, out----> I am better educated than you are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Caught Having Sex On Campus In Broad Daylight (video) / become Good At Conversation With Ladies by doing this. / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘I Love You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.