₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,791,039 members, 3,502,975 topics. Date: Friday, 28 April 2017 at 07:29 AM

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (56702 Views)

John Dumelo Caught With Missing Car Of Government (Photos) / Funny Pictures Of Ghanain Actor John Dumelo Dressed As A Woman / Hilarious : John Dumelo Dressed In Yvonne Nelson's Clothes (photos) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Eventoned: 5:50pm On Mar 20
Ghanian Actors, Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo playing dress up. Yvonne dressed as a boy while John did the opposite. What do you guys think?

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/ghanian-actors-john-dumelo-yvonne-nelson-pictured-dressed-opposite-gender/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Vhicthorade(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20
Quite convincing. But we know the truth kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by ozoebuka1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20
I don't trust john dumelo...dude been acting gay for long. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20
ozoebuka1:
undecided
That one looks like a womaniser to me grin

16 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20
Ahmed0336:
undecided That one looks like a womaniser to me grin
na u know, bro.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Sleekydee(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20
this makes me cringe with an ounce of creepy...

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by peeparty(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20
I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator.

281 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Flexherbal(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20
All for the money
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by iamnicer: 8:05pm On Mar 20
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20
Very old pic

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by montezz(f): 8:05pm On Mar 20
Yvonne looks like Pharell Williams while John looks like Odunlade Adekola lol.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by megrimor(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20
What manner of fuckery is this?

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by mazizitonene(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20
a nig.ga once said...."weed gives ideas"....

Of course don't believe him.....I don't......... He's a serial lier.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Angelinastto(f): 8:07pm On Mar 20
Confusing

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by justscorchone(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20
I don't know which one is John but ama fvck the shiit out of that broad in the dress.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by dewaskillz: 8:08pm On Mar 20
BFF!!! When you have an opposite sex as a best friend....

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by malificent(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20
This is all shades of wrong
megrimor:
What manner of fuckery is this?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Momma21: 8:09pm On Mar 20
Nothing special
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by CuteJude: 8:12pm On Mar 20
cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Beejay1117(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20
Op
it's a pity the IDGAF CREW are on vacation

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by harlee(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20
no job to do?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by quiverfull(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20
These two need to "come out".

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Dyt(f): 8:13pm On Mar 20
peeparty:
I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by dessz(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20
Beejay1117:
Op
it's a pity the IDGAF CREW are on vacation
who told u dat grin

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Trigga001: 8:17pm On Mar 20
Yvonne Nelson Na Tom-Boy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20
ozoebuka1:
and he s not married yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by DrayZee: 8:24pm On Mar 20
Even when dressed as a man, women still cannot keep their legs straight when taking a picture undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by idbami2(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20
Make dem come, I go pray fr them..
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by vivypretty(f): 8:24pm On Mar 20
Yvonne is really convincing

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Lukenitheooo6: 8:26pm On Mar 20
see as yvonne nelson resemble teen boy while john dumelo resemble the mama

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by tmgold007(f): 8:28pm On Mar 20
OLD STORY

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

"Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) / Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.