Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) (68318 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:
That guy is still alive why are people not helping him,they just taking pics shocked

Beats my imagination
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by selfmadeboss: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Alexander001:
he is the cultist that shot the student . he was caught.
the guy on green t shirt taking pics is a cultist that shot the student?
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Instead of them helping this one that is still struggling to get up and they are there taking pishure

I tire for this matter of cult here and theree
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by akoeli(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Blood, blood, blood, every where,North, Terrorism & Jahadist,East,Kidnapping,West, Rituals & Raping, South, Cultism. All in Nigeria
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by applebee: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Esepayne:
why won't our old politicians be the leaders of tomorrow, when our youth are not ready to take ova, carry cultism for head like gala

The old politicians are at the Apex of the Cults. Almost all of em
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
the fight is between KKK and Vikings
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by selfmadeboss: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
so is some useless kkk and vikings?
why cant this so called cultist go and fight with boko haram?
useless people.
if you are a cultist reading this, Bleep YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by youngest85(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:
Motormouth sasko grin
wch weed did u take
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Alexander001(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
selfmadeboss:

the guy on green t shirt taking pics is a cultist that shot the student?
nawa oo, you no see person wey de bleed for ground?
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Alexander001:
he is the cultist that shot the student . he was caught.
How did you knew he was the one that shot the guy? Are you there when it happened? Be careful with what you post on the internet.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by thaEMINENT(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
I swear mehn. They don't even get it. Dem don die now...E don finish. Smh. It's sad.

Thorhammer:
Ignorant boys.... Advance country of the word use fraternity to achieve they objective. But in Nigeria.......
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by scachy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Be useful to ur self n family, NO! Nah to engage in act of shit
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by longerthroat(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:
That guy is still alive why are people not helping him,they just taking pics shocked

seems you are new to Nigeria? touch that guy and police will have you explain yourself for years to come.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thank God for protecting me in Osun State

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
MARKone:
Very sad, these "camera men" should have rendered help to this chap, instead they are busy taking pictures
Na them send am to join cultists? You knw how many pple him don kill?
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by hardbody: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
......softwork. ...
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by enoch701(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:
Can you imagine that nonsense... Foolish people
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by doskie(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Samsonklin:

render which help? he deserves to be left to die.. good riddance to bad rubbish.
dude caught a fcking stray from a luga.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by hardbody: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
smartty68:
The guy in first image was smashed with a bricks on the face/head

Him carry jazz wey no allow bullet penetrate. I am an ex malabite and i know the parole wella

2 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by raphloren: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
I just wonder how stupid some pple are when they join cults. It's like one signing up for death. Why did u choose death and waste the money ur parents spent on ur education. He that kills by the sword shall die by the sword. Those of u who are still alive take note n leave b4 it's ur turn to die like a chicken.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by guiddoti: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
ademasta:
Where is their self-acclaimed ruggedness?
Don't mind them, emptied they are.

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oh man! I've been thread-hopping since afternoon and it's been exhausting, but revealing too.

The world as a whole is nothing to write space about, but the rate at which events seem to be spiralling out of control makes it further seem that it's all a grand conspiracy to divert the attention of the masses to the real-time plots being played out.

Or am I being delusional?

No, I don't think so. Of course things are just normal. It's just another set of brainwashed persons killing themselves over a delusional ideology.

To think that I. . .

Oh heck! I'm talking to myself again.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
bigsam1992:

dis man thought me accounting in my year one...
He didn't taught you well.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by molas02: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
no go try get any accident oo.........naija no send u oo, na ur pic dem go dey tak till u go cross.....that what digital life turn us into
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by atitipoyoyo: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
See that Idiot wearing a green tshirt. Instead of him to help he is so relaxed snapping with a phone that should looks like touch light. People should desist from doing such.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
RevolverOcelot:
Wise has awoken, and you know they say that you deserved it whenever you die with your eyes open...

Jadakiss.
I'm having fun.

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by jerryclinton: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Now wey fulani herdsman no come kill una, una dey kill unaself

After u go blame them for coming to kill you guys...no be you wan die??
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:

Nna na wa o my brother!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Casablanca22: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
someone is dieing and they are busy taking pictures until he dies... Instead of finding a way to save the victim... Too bad.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Alexander001(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
olaszydaruma:

How did you knew he was the one that shot the guy? Are you there when it happened? Be careful with what you post on the internet.
Are You his friend?
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by ekpaben(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cultism is paying my people
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
See that mumu with 3310 be like.... Oya die quick make I snap the pictuee....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.