Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama (46287 Views)

Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos / Toni Braxton In Lagos For Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthday / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama by crackhouse(m): 6:24am On Mar 21, 2017
foolish baby mama @40 will remain a foolish baby mama forever.
Re: Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama by Dshocker(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:
this baby mama,nonsense irritates me,down to my bones.

Maybe you should try it,you just might like it as well?
Re: Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Not every woman wants to get married, some just want to have kids and enjoy life, some dont even want kids at all. this woman looks happy, she's co-parenting with a wealthy man who takes care of her & her children and she looks happier than 95% of the so-called married women getting cheated on & punched. life is what u make of it, i see a happy woman, bitter ppl will try to convince themselves she's miserable cos she didn't sign a piece of paper. lol

4 Likes

Re: Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama by Chidimba: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2017
And she's happy been called a baby mama, smh.
Re: Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama by greatman247(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
This guy may owe his staff salaries and here throwing party for his baby mama. Na wa for some people.
Re: Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama by Pavore9: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jobabori:

Are you saying Nduka has not pay dowry after two children?. I did not limit my explanation to a particular culture but Nigerian in general. Culture varies and are dynamic, so also is what is regarded as dowry in each culture. Igbo community may regard dowry as the main ingredient in marriage but this may not be applicable to other ethnic groups in the nation. There is nothing like baby mama in most of the Nigerian culture.

Timaya has two children from the woman he is cohabiting with, unless I missed the news but am yet to read where he officialize the relationship either traditionally​ or through the court.

Timaya is free to marry any other woman as he is still regarded as single. Despite Davido and Wizkid having children with different women, you can only address them as fathers but not husbands. A marriage rite be it traditional, civil or religious is what confers the status husband and wife.

Do anyone call Anne Idibia a baby mama now? Why is Peju, who had 3 children for Tuface still tagged his baby mama?
Re: Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama by 1people: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
look at somebody we dey own him staff for Thisday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top / #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.